Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 11-08-2016, 04:20 PM   #1
MLPDRACO
getDare Sweetheart

Default 5-5 Game: how daring you are?

The best cool thing to play this game/dare is to do with one friend of yours (can be a virtual friend from here, its ok).

But if you want to play all by yourself, you can "pretend" to have a friend - a Ghost Friend, lets say - and spect this friend scores all "5".

The game is about exposure and punishment and goes as follow:

EXPOSURE:

You roll a die, your friend rolls a die.
Compare the numbers you got. Same numbers, you both roll again. Diferent numbers, ok, the lesser number has lost. Subtract the lesser number from the biggest and the loser gets a task on the table bellow. Any task must be acomplished in 24 hours, if possible give your friend a proof you did it.

(the winner gets a task too, but since he/she is a winner, he/she can choose any task in the table, or the silly one "get naked in your bathroom, while showering"... yes, I mean it lol).

So, as example, you got 3, your (ghost or real) friend got 5, you loose and subtract 3 from 5, and the result is 2. you pick the task 2 to make.
Your friend, then, will make ahis/hers task and, if possible, prove it to you (bathing naked is a valid task ONLY for the player who is a winner)

1 - You have to get naked and masturbate in front oif your window, any time you want (but if its nighttime, you must have lights on), for 5 minutes, no cuming allowed (but can edge once if you want). No runaway allowed. If you get out of window before time is off, consider it a failure.

2 - Same as above, but must be daylight time and you have to stay for 15 minutes. You must be plugged or using some sort of vib/dildo (sucking it or using on your holes) during all time, and it must me visible (except for the plug). No runaway allowed. If you get out of window before time is off, consider it a failure.

3 - Go to a public restroom, enter a stall, get cvompletely naked, leave the stall to wash your hands, do it for at least 2 minutes, then come back to the stall and dress yourself again. If you come back to the stall before the 2 minutes passes, its a failure, no second chance allowed.

4 - Choose between flash your tits (girls) or bum (guys and girls) (really flash it, with nothing to be covering it) to 4 passing cars on street and so on in less than 15 minutes (4 cars on 15 minutes, otherwise its a failure), or to get naked waist down in a park/carpark/public area for 3 minutes straight. You can hide behind cars and bushes, if want, but can get clothes back, otherwise it will be considered a failure.

and 5 - This time you have to be somewhere you use to be (job, class, etc), and expose one part of your body (nipple or pussy for girls, or cock and ass for guys) for 5 minutes. You can do it hidden, like rise your skirt under the desk, or behind it, but you must have at least one another person in the same room. Also, you have to play with the part of your body your are exposing, touching it or putting clothespins on it.

AFTER the tasks are done, we have the PUNISHMENT PART:

This time, the player who lost the first roll will roll another die and check the punishment down there. If he/she has any failures while doing the task, he/she has to add 2 to the die.

If the Looser player made his tasks without failure (or if the Winner failed on his/her task), the Winner must roll a die for punichment as well, but he/she will reduce the die number by 2. Any result bellow 1 will be considered "forgiveness", and he/she wont have any punishment at all. Otherwise, check the table bellow.

Since they are punishments, dont forget, you cant cum.

1 - Insert 2 icecubes on ass (must be on ass, boys and girls) and let they melt... while this, go for a at least 10 minutes walk outdoors, it can be fully dressed. When return to home give each ass cheek 20 good spanks.

2 - Give each ass cheek 40 good spanks with a ruller, wooden spoon, spatula or something this hard. Get naked all the time, and have to stay naked after it, untill edge twice, with all windows of your bedroom opened (or the room you are).

3 - tie you balls (guys) or nipples (girls) pretty tied and then put pegs on they (one on each ball/nipple). Now you have tyo play with the pegs, by touching and moving they without stop, untill edge... twice!

4 - You only allowed to have cold showers for the next 3 days, always with at least 5 clothespins or similars hanging on your nipples, pussy lips, cock or balls, and only can take they off AFTER had dried yourself all out, including hair.

5 - Rub some ginger root, or re pepper, or syrup, or etc who stings, on your pussy or cock and then spank your clit or balls untill you edge 2 times... for guys, I can let you edge only once, if the balls are tied good during the whole process.

6 - 100 hard ruller spanks on each tit (girls) or each ball (guys) while sat on a vib (or sat rubbing your pussy/ass/balls on something hard all the time), then 100 more on the clit (girls) or cockhead (guys) while standing up with legs opened. You have to edge right after this.

7 - If you are here, you get a failure. Very well, Im not sory for you: smae as 6, but right after edge, you are to rub icyhot or toothpaste on the spanked areas, and then you have only 2 minutes to edge again. If not, redoo everything (if cant at all, come here on the thread asking for a harsh punishment for your incopetence).

8 - Slam your balls on the drawer 5 times (guys) or tits (girls), then apply really really really hot sauce on genitals and slam 5 more times. If you can edge right after this sencond set of slaming (1 minute after it, at most), you can spank yourselft on the ass till tears and you are free. If not, spank yourself to tears, reapply the sauce on genitals, slam 5 more times and edge... If you cant the second time, ask a harsh punishment here, you bad, bad girl.. or boy...

I dont dare minor ages. I dont do illegal stuff.
MLPDRACO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2016, 11:56 AM   #2
masterfun

Please can I have a really harsh dare I'm a bad boy

likes: dick torture, full public nudity, risky dares, pain, humiliation, anal

cock size 1.45" hard

punishments:
pm 'harsh' and I will drop a brick on my cock
pm 'denial' and I cant cum for the next 7 days
pm 'limit' and I will do 1 dare against my limits
pm 'bad boy' and I will post in any thread of your choosing
masterfun is offline   Reply With Quote