Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 11-03-2016, 04:26 PM   #1
Hammarling

Male 22/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location

22/male/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location

ABOUT ME
I am:
  • 22 years old
  • Male
  • Living in the UK
  • A Dom
  • Love - (Self)Bondage, Pet Play, Humiliation, Anal, Public
  • Hate - Scat, Blood
  • Dislike - Watersports (but can tolerate, just about)
  • Like - Pretty much everything else
  • Big Into - Film, Cooking, Sport, Music
  • Quite Into - Reading, Video Games, TV
  • Still Learning to be a master (but i've had a few short relationships, so not a total beginner)

I use:
  • Kik @ KHammarling
  • Open to using any means of comunication

ABOUT YOU
Ideally:
  • 18-30 in age (can be a bit older)
  • Living in the UK or Europe (pretty much anywhere inside +9/-9 timezone)
  • Has similar Loves/Hates/Likes/Dislikes
  • Has similar irl Interests
  • Open to pics/cam (but doens't have to be right from the start)
  • Has some experience as a sub

Must:
  • Be Female
  • Be able to write decent English

For further details/information either PM me here or message my Kik. Ask any questions! Make any comments!

recycling the ad again. Got a couple of replies, but from guys who can't read. Hopefully i can get some actual responses
Old 11-06-2016, 06:22 AM   #2
Hammarling

So obviously the above post is like the tl;dr version. Basic stuff that's easy to digest. Thought i'd help my chances by using this post to expand a bit.

About Me
Whilst i describe myself as a Dom, this is an online description. Realistically i'm more or a Switch with greater interest in Dom. I don't mind playing some games online which can end in me doing thing, but for any real relationship online i am a Dom. I really struggle Subbing online as i find myself not generating any connection or just plain wimping out without consequence.
Offline (irl) i'm more Switch. I like being in power but at the same time if someone wants to take over i won't fight that and can very much still enjoy myself. I like to think this gives me a different viewpoint to most Dom's, and one that is beneficial.

I much prefer Domming as i find i can put the time and motivation behind it. I havn't always been the best at this but it is an aspect of myself as a person i've been working on. With the way my life is at the moment i feel i could commit to a s/m relationship happily.

My loves are above. (Self)Bondage has always been my biggest and has been forever. Pet Play only really developed this year, i'd written it off as weird before then. Tried it out once or twice and boom, found a new big kink.
This is where my likes say "pretty much anything else". If it's not listed as a Hate/Dislike this i am happy to use it/like it, or just havn't tried it yet. Always happy to try new things and lean about new kinks, because i know i can still find stuff i'll love.

Hates/Limits are simple for me. Anything extreme basically sums them up. I'm not a psycho.

Still Learning. Yes i've had a few short relationships, but i'm no expert in all things kink. As i mentioned just above i'm still discovering new things myself. I have enough knowledge and experience to know how to not hurt or damage someone but don't expect perfection and anticipate mistakes. A sub for me must be able to say things to me, give feedback if i'm doing things wrong.

About You
That segue'd nicely didn't it!

As i said 18-30. This matches up well with me and my life experience and personality. Older i don't think i'd connect to, and younger i'm not interested in because eww gross. My ideal is someone who's 20-25 but as i said i can stretch either way quite happily.

Living in +/-9 time zone. I've tried relationships outside that and it just doesn't work. The whole thing is too compromised and difficult to maintain. Frankly, beyond +/-6 is tricky and requires effort. I'm happy to put in the effort on those outside edges so i include them, but i'd need the sub to put in as much effort to make it work.
So obviously someone in the "european" time zone works best and will get a priority from me. But nationality/location specifically doesn't matter at all.

As long as you can write good english. I know most people don't like pics/vids at all. Obviously it's preffered, but is not nessessary. Hence writing is key so i can get detailed and quality reports back from a sub. If a sub can't write english then they'd have to do pics/vids, which i know is harder to find.

It's the balance between what i desire from a sub and what i am likely to find. My desire is just a total slut. She's hot, 20-25, lives in the UK. Willing to send pics/vides whenever. Shares some similar real life interests, and all my kinks. Is online to talk to everyday.
Is that someone i'm going to find? Probably no. I know this and it's why i broaden my horizons.

Anyway
I'm probably rambling on a bit here. There's just a bit more explanation on some of the short points in the ad. Hope this helps me find someone.
I've been looking for a while now, but i'm not giving up!

My NEW Ad Seeking A Submissive

My Bloggy Blog of Blogness

Kik: KHammarling

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Scat, Extremes, Illegal, Pics/Vids (unless i ok it)

Likes: Pet Play, Humiliation, Public, Light Anal, Self-Bondage/Bondage, Degradation, Games
Old 11-14-2016, 07:15 AM   #3
Hammarling

UPDATED INFORMATION

Following a couple of interesting converstations and trials i have to make a change to my ad.

About You
Ideally
  • Living in the UK or Europe (inside a +5/-5 timezone)

Previously this was a wider range that included the USA time zones. As much as i want to include this geographic area it doesn't work out sustainably. It results in too many late nights for me to manage over a long term and still remain functional in my day-to-day life.
+5/-5 still has good range to it, but is really the workable limit. And even then i would need to get some real commitment from the other person to make the effort really worth while.
So this will restrict me back towards a euro-centric focus and preference.

My NEW Ad Seeking A Submissive

My Bloggy Blog of Blogness

Kik: KHammarling

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Scat, Extremes, Illegal, Pics/Vids (unless i ok it)

Likes: Pet Play, Humiliation, Public, Light Anal, Self-Bondage/Bondage, Degradation, Games

Advertisements
Kink Talk