Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 10-27-2016, 10:59 AM   #1
Henn

Default Raped in Amsterdam

It was 18:00M and class had ended, my friend, Peter, and I had decided to go chilling for the next two hours untill the next class would start. So we took the metro to station Ganzenhoef, and decided to walk to the Gaasperpark. This meant walking trough Bijlmermeer-Oost, which is kinda like the hood of Amsterdam. When we arrived at Ganzenhoef station dusk was already setting in, and we started our walk to the park.

After a couple of minutes we walked trough Kantershof. We passed a group of black girls chilling on a grassfield. While we walked on we noticed the girls, five of them, were getting up and started following us. They started yelling at us, asking what we were doing there, but we didn't answer.

A little while later we sat down in Gaasperpark, happy to find out the girls had gone. On the bench we started working on our schoolproject, surrounded bij the sound of nature, sort of.

A few minutes had passed and there they were again, the girls who had been following us walked by, and dissappeared around the corner again. Not much later they walked passed us a second time, again to dissappear around the other bend. And again not much later they reappeared, but now they came straight at us.

The five of them walked in our direction. Now four of them stood in front of us and one sat down on the bench next to Peter. They started talking slang words, which I don't understand, to eachother and giggled.

I asked them if they would please leave because this project had to be finished for next class, but one of them said, I don't care. She grabbed my working-book and threw it away, I got in conflict with this girl, and pushed her away. But all the sudden one of the girls, who was rather big and sturdy, pushed me over and sat down on my back. She said 'You'd better behave yourself'.

My friend in the meanwhile tried calling the police, but his phone was pulled from his hands and before he knew Peter was on the ground as well, being held in place by a fat girl. He tried to get himself free, but got kicked in his legs by another girl saying 'don't you move'. One of the girls asked 'what are we going to do?', she got replied with 'what we always do, but first, let us get out of here'.

The girls let us stand up, but still had us in their tight grip. 'Now walk', one of them shouted. 'And our stuff?' My mate asked, 'we'll bring them with us' was the reply, and they held word. Two girls started putting our stuff in our backpacks and carried them with them while we were walking on a small path inbetween trees. After following the path for some 300 yards we took a left turn and went straight trough 30 yards of tall bushes and got to an open place surrounded by a high wall of vegetation and some trees.

One of the girls ordered me to give her my phone, I refused and received a punch in the face from the sturdy girl, then I gave my phone. Since I hated to type in a pincode everytime I opened my phone I had disabled the code function so she went looking through my phone.

In the meanwhile whe were worked to the ground again by the fat and sturdy girl, since we are rather skinny, this wasn't a problem for them at all. One of the girls started calling someone, and sounded quite enthusiastic.

While we were still being held in place I saw that one of the girls was pulling some stuff from her bag, I couldn't really make out what it all was, but I certainly recognized the rope she pulled out.

In the meanwhile it had gotten dark and cold outside, I guess it was about 19:00PM about now.

The rope she had pulled out soon was bound around our hands really tight, there was no way we could get free. The girls turned us on our backs, laying on our arms which really hurt. One of the girls started fiddling with the button of my jeans, I tried to kick her away with my legs, resulting in a real hard punch in my nuts.

Before I knew she had my pants pulled down and I was laying there bottom half naked. The girls immediately started taking pics and warned me that if I wouldn't coorperate they would post the photos on my facebook.

Next they did the same thing with my friend, we were both laying there with our dicks out, shrunken to size supertiny because of the cold. The girls started to humiliate us because of this and said the black boys had way bigger cocks. Suddenly whe heard the bushes rushle and a guy came out. One of the girls shouted to the sturdy girl, 'Naomi, there's your brother'. Now things had gotten even worse, this guy was as big as a basketball player.

The guy also had a bag on him, and he took out some gloves and gave it to one of the girls. She started plucking nettles with them. Another girl told us not to get hard dicks, and if they got hard we would get stung with nettles. After she said this she took of her pants and hoodie and danced in her underwear, two other girls joined. And boy were they sexy, instantly Peter and I got erections and punishment followed.

The nettle girl grabbed my cock and rubbed the nettles along the head and my balls, the pain was immense, then she did the same to Peter, who also screamed in pain.

Now the fat girl decided she would strip off as well, and she got completely naked. She walked to Peter and straddled his face, ordering him to lick her pussy. It was gross to see, she was like a whale. The sturdy girl, named Naomi aparantly, who was still dressed picked me up and put a rope around my improvised handcuffs. She tied it up to a branch, which forced me to stand on my toes. Then she kicked me in the balls. Hard.

'Oh, your pathetic cock can't handle it, you are a miserable fucking idiot, look how tiny it is' she said pointing at my erect cock. 'Let me show you a real cock'. Her brother stepped forward and she pulled down his pants. Between his legs hung a flaccid dick maybey even twice the size of my erected dick, I guess it must have been at least 10 inches flaccid. Let alone how huge it would be in erection.

In the meanwhile the other four girls were busy pinching and punching Peter in all places. They had taken off his shirt, so he now was laying there naked, with a whalepussy in his face, getting pummeled by girls in underwear.

Naomi started playing with her brother's dick, it started growing in size, reaching 15 inch if you'd ask me. Eventually she started giving him a blowjob, which he seemed to enjoy. Then she released the rope that was bound to the three and ordered me to lay down. There he came, Naomi's brother hung his horse-like dick in my face and told me to suck it. His dick was enormous and soon my jaw started to hurt. Thats when he started thrusting the thing in my throat, making me choke.

Then he came, and my mouth was almost entirely filled with cum. 'Don't swallow' Naomi shouted, 'go kiss your little friend with it', so I stood up and started kissing Peter. I tried to get rid of all this cum in my mouth so I got Peter to swallow most of it, which he didn't enjoy.

Finally one of the girls told us to stop kissing, so we stopped, and saw that all the girls were completely naked now. I thought to myself "this is a dream, not a nightmare". Right now I could see Naomi's breasts and ass, they were huge, just like her brother's dick, it must have been in the genes.

We were pushed over and immediately two girls (not Naomi or the fat one) straddled our dicks and started riding us. They went totally berserk, causing me to cum almost right away. But the girl on top of me just continued riding, and boy was it unpleasant. Luckily she soon came aswell and she stopped riding me, being in ecstasy. Peter's girl had come way quicker, so Peter didn't have the pain of getting fucked after an orgasm.

Now Naomi got down on all fours and ondered me to take her doggy-style. I immediately got up and started pounding her from the back. She said she wanted to turn around, so she did. Now we were fucking face to face, and boy it was good. I think I will never see breasts this great again, but then she said 'goddammit moron, your dick is so small I cant even feel it, bring my brother over here'. Her brother came my way and pushed me aside roughly, and he started fucking his sister. Naomi moaned and moaned, untill she came, but her brother kept on going making her scream. Then he pulled his dick out and pulled me towards him.

He put me on my belly and put his huge dick in my anus. Man that hurt, as fuck, he tried to thrust in my anus but it wouldn't glide well, causing pain for him as well. One of the girls grabbed a bottle of lube, don't ask me why she had it with her, and gave in to him. While he had stopped I had time to see what was happening to Peter. I saw him having a rope around his balls, which was trown over a branch with a girl pulling at the other end. He was crying in pain, and begged for mercy, but he wouldn't get it...

Now Naomi's brother had lubed himself up he tried again, and actually I quite liked it. He constantly hit a certain spot, and it felt great. I felt I would orgasm again, and it was the best one I ever had. But even better; the orgasm didn't stop untill the big guy came and stopped fucking me.

I looked up to see if Peter still was in the same sticky situation, and he was. But now the fat girl had begun to smack his balls with a little branch as well. Then I was picked up by Naomi and the put me in front of Peter, she tied a rope to my balls and untied the one on Peter's. Then she tied my rope to Peters balls as well and told us that the one who won the next game would not get punished.

She ordered us to kneel down and do a tug of war with our balls, luckily for me Peter's balls already where so sore that he gave up easily, making me the winner. Now the girls started thinking of a punishment and soon they ordered me to take Peter in his ass. The fat girl lubed up my dick and I started fucking Peter. He screamed in pain, but I was quite enjoying it and came in about 4 minutes.

As soon as I came Naomi's brother picked me up and gave me back my backpack and phone. Then he handed over a thong, a skirt and hoodie, obviously clothing from the girls. He ordered me to dress up and took me back trough the bushes to the path. He told me not to call the police, because they knew my adress, taken from my phone. He went back in, leaving me not knowing what to do next.

Not much later the girls and the guy came out of the bushes, and when they had left I went back in to see where Peter was. He was sitting on the ground, naked, covered in cum and piss. Luckily the girls had left some clothes behind so I quickly put on a some jeans and gave Peter a shirt and some jeans as well. We both put on our shoes, which they had left as well and got back to the metro.

We both continued home, when I got back I was relieved to see there was nobody home so I wouldn't been seen in these dirty clothes. I quickly took a shower and went to bed. I had hided the thong under my matrass, planning on keeping it as a reminder of this crazy day.

Might be continued...
Face, blackmail, blood, injury, family, anything more than semi-public, anal, scat/pee, whole body bondage
No long dares ( multiple days )
== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
http://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=2205774
Henn is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Henn for this post:
Old 10-27-2016, 11:33 AM   #2
churroboy101
getDare Sweetheart

enjoyed the story would love to see a part 2

PM dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=79830

toys/outfits I have access too
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92712

my house rules, please read before daring me
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92005

please call this slut "Slutty whore Danielle"

this sissy is stuck with panties, please don't make my dare just wear panties cause that my normal now

23/male/bi
churroboy101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2016, 04:34 PM   #3
Sagarkoe
getDare Sweetheart

All i can say is that this story was definitely interesting, especially because i know like the places you talked about o.O?
Sagarkoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2016, 04:34 AM   #4
Henn

Angry

Dat was precies de bedoeling
Face, blackmail, blood, injury, family, anything more than semi-public, anal, scat/pee, whole body bondage
No long dares ( multiple days )
== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
http://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=2205774
Henn is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk