Old 10-21-2016, 04:43 PM   #1
corvon
getDare Sweetheart

Default Queefpig's Report

Queefpig has lost a challenge and it will need to do a few task to than report here. This Queefpig will be sleeping in bondage and is required to edge 3 times when it wakes up, and will be reporting it here for all to see. Queefpig is not looking forward to this..

PLEASE GIVE ME TASKS HERE! https://teamup.com/ks8vkif9va82gfka8c

Loves: Being forced, Being Name Called, Being Bullied, Heavy Bondage, Chastity, Cages, Collar and Leash, Corsets, CrossDressing, Self-Bondage

I'm into: butt plugs,enemas, remote-control devices, dollification, hypnosis, mind control, latex, Hidden Public and willing to try new things.

Limits are: pain, public, blood, friends, family, CUMMING T.T
corvon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2016, 02:34 PM   #2
corvon
getDare Sweetheart

Not the first time it slept in bondage. So Queefpig did have a nice nap.. However when Queefpig woke up. it forgot it was in bondage and tried to get out of bed. That was awkward for Queefpig. So no edging was done this time. Now Queefpig's knees is getting tired so it will finish its report now. 4 more reports for Queefpig left.

Loves: Being forced, Being Name Called, Being Bullied, Heavy Bondage, Chastity, Cages, Collar and Leash, Corsets, CrossDressing, Self-Bondage

I'm into: butt plugs,enemas, remote-control devices, dollification, hypnosis, mind control, latex, Hidden Public and willing to try new things.

Old 10-23-2016, 02:54 PM   #3
corvon
getDare Sweetheart

Queefpig arms is starting to hurt from this night so will request for a new bondage to put itself in. Everything went the same as the last report, but this time Queefpig didnt try to get out of bed when bound.

Advertisements
Kink Talk