Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 10-31-2016, 02:40 PM   #31
centurion01
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoeys fun time View Post
This conversation got me wondering what are things that make you think the person is fake or real other than just them providing or not providing a picture of proof?

Love,
Zoey
The way they act, they way they talk, the speed that a task is done, way faster than what should be done, lots of things bring up flags.

One way ive found and reported several is kik id searches, people use the same kik across different sites, some fetish, some gaming..
Female on here or kinktalk as example and male with a profile picture on say achievement hunter.
Another is usernames, as people can use the same name across various sites, again another redflag..
Im not just meaning names that could be common but slave66383 (made up) but why would someone have the exact same same user name on similar sites...

Another thing to always do if a "live" picture is sent, google image search, must have caught dozens in last few months using fake live pictures on kik.

Likes - Dislikes - Limits - Toys

Kik - Centurion03

Pm Dares -
PM Dares
centurion01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2016, 02:45 PM   #32
Zoeys fun time
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by centurion01 View Post
The way they act, they way they talk, the speed that a task is done, way faster than what should be done, lots of things bring up flags.

One way ive found and reported several is kik id searches, people use the same kik across different sites, some fetish, some gaming..
Female on here or kinktalk as example and male with a profile picture on say achievement hunter.
Another is usernames, as people can use the same name across various sites, again another redflag..
Im not just meaning names that could be common but slave66383 (made up) but why would someone have the exact same same user name on similar sites...

Another thing to always do if a "live" picture is sent, google image search, must have caught dozens in last few months using fake live pictures on kik.
ok makes sence

Love,
Zoey

Likes: pee dares, light pain,Hidden public, creative dares

Dislikes: Self Bondage, edgeing

Limits: pictures, family/freinds, Serious pain, Perminant/Body Altering, Scat

I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO SAY "FUCK THAT I AINT DOING IT" TO ANY DARE

BDSM TEST

PM Dares
My Toys
My Human Sex Map

Im looking for new things to try so i can soon expand my likes