Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-24-2016, 04:10 PM   #1
react

Default Hotel Alone

Hey guys,

i'm going to be in a hotel for 1 night and I hope to challenge myself. If you have a dare for me I promise to try my best to perform it. I don't really need limit if I want to challenge myself so give youre best.

I will report to you in pm if I can with photo or video. Dare me thanks to you all
Limits are: scat, family, permanent, blood, face
PM Dare - Make me edge
react is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2016, 08:31 PM   #2
HeadMaze

Before you leave you must masturbate to the point of orgasm but, at that point tie up your cock with a rubber band(or something similar) and then pull up your trousers then get your stuff to leave. On your way out go into the main lobby's toilets and go up to the urinal then remove the band. If your daring and theirs no one in the room (other than in the closed stalls of course) you can let out a quiet moan.

It isnt much but It came to me on the spot as soon as I read that you where in a hotel.
HeadMaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2016, 02:47 AM   #3
react

Thanks I will try this
Limits are: scat, family, permanent, blood, face
PM Dare - Make me edge
react is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2016, 03:44 PM   #4
69sex69

Wear a diaper tonight, you may only piss in the diaper (you can poop in the toilet). If you do piss then you must leave the diaper on until you go to bed that night (you can only piss in the diaper) and you can not piss inside for 3 days.

Wealth: 270
Current Slaves (+ Value):
Slave_boy68(31)
69sex69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2016, 05:12 PM   #5
FootBitch

Your requirement is to do one of two things. Orgasm on a staircase or orgasm in an elevator.

◄ Likes ► Wedgies, Ball-Bust (light), feet, edging, teasing, bondage, worship, orgasm control, submissive, edging, gaming-dares

◄ Dislikes ► Denial, cross-dressing, corner time, writing lines, sucking socks/heels, gagging myself, eating my cum, orgasm spoils, edging

◄ Limits ► Public, Permanent, Pain, excessively gross, pee play, poop, family, anal, exposing my face
FootBitch is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk