Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 09-05-2016, 02:59 PM   #16
Carpe Diem

How's it going? Any progress?
Old 09-05-2016, 10:24 PM   #17
webbielicious

Sorry for the silence it's been so manic here we've not done a lot. I was delighted to get home from work to find my new custom made collar had arrived. Finally I can take the big heavy one off. My aching muscles were delighted to feel the new light weight steel wire one take its place. Rather more subtle too! Less need to hide this one so. She locked it in place, got me to put on a loose tshirt that showed it off and took me to the pub for a drink. I was nervous as anything more than a glance and it's clear it doesn't come off but nothing was said. Thursday night there was of course some play time. She loves to get me hard then sit on me facing away, teasing my cock inside her whilst using a wand on her clit to bring herself off. Her orgasm was hard enough to push me out! She then got a wand accessory from upstairs and fitted it. It's a silicone sleeve for the cock to go through that is attached to the pulsing wand head. I've not used it much since I got it not thinking much of it. She slipped it on me and turned it up. I can't interfere. It does feel amazing in fact and rather than hold it still she started walking it up and down my stiff cock. Torture. I felt like I was definitely going to cum but was aware after a couple of minutes it was also becoming painful with each stroke. As it stroked up my cock it was clutching at the increased size of the start of my head. There was no lube and with each pump this bit was getting hit more and more. If I could just cum I'd be done, hoping she'd hold it still. A few minutes more and I had to stop her. On closer inspection it turns out the sleeve is designed to go the other way round and has gentle tickling bits to protect against such rubbing! The damage was done and my head felt bruised and floppy. 'don't you want to cum then Oh well I did' she taunted me. And of course I did but was so sensitive now! I took the wand (the right way round) and teased in my limp dick. Turning it on I hoped the sensations would make it grow inside. And it did! Without even moving the wand save for once round the underside of my cock where I held it, it built and built. When I asked if I could cum if she'd said no it would have been too late but she was fascinated and even I was shocked as to how much came out. Once all cleaned up I realised that my cock was effectively out of action until the head recovered but we had a busy weekend ahead with various birthday parties and friends visiting. 'you can have a couple of days break from the rules then. Doesn't sound like you'll be touching it much anyway'. She was right. It felt odd to be able to do simple things like go to the loo and hold it finding myself questioning if it was OK all the time. The weekend was indeed so busy we didn't have time to consider sex! A first for us! We did have a quick normal Fuck on Saturday morning for 10 minutes. It was more desperation to find some time and she wanted me in her so I took her roughly doggie style. I came and then finished her off with the wand in a couple of seconds. We got through to Sunday night and we're both exhausted. 'I think it's time I put some rules back in place. You've had a break'. The next morning, she added one rule back in as she'd noticed how much I'd been scratching at my growing pubes. No scratching not even through clothes or rubbing against the side board. Each scratch is 5 strikes with some form of whip. Torture! And having remembered the last spanking I was not planning on giving her the satisfaction. Despite this fact I still managed to rack up 20 strokes yesterday. Last night came and she wanted to be fucked again which I duly did. We were going out to dinner so there was very little time but we squeezed in a quickie. The smiles on her face as I thrust. She was clearly desperate. Amazingly I got to cum again. (she's way more generous than I would be but then she loves my cum). She awoke this morning (I'd already scratched twice more and was horrified thinking I was now at 30.) and announced I could scratch today. I told her about the 2 already but she allowed it saying I was lucky. Still 20 then. Phew. Apparently when we get in from work I will get my 20 and then I have just over an hour in which we switch and I can do whatever I like. Normally I would inflict some pain during this but apparently due to time constraints we'll have to cut that bit. I can only inflict pleasure in any was I please! Hmm I will have to rack my brain on how best to tie and tease her. I'm tempted to explore some breath play. This may also come in handy as she's so damned noisy when she screams and if she thinks she is getting away without any pain then she is mistaken. Once in place she will suffer my will. Revenge? I think a little is in order. Currently I'm thinking of cling filming her mouth and chin leaving her nose free. That should cut noise and also means I can easily block her nose to stop her breathing in or out. How and where she will be tied and what else I will do is currently up in the air! Hmmm. If she does give me my 20 beforehand then she may well be getting to experience them herself afterwards!
DISLIKES :but MUST do... eating cum, ball spanks, semi-public(v mild), pee play
LIMITS : identifying pics/vids, blood, scat, family/friends, public,illegal, heavy pain, cold shower, marks
webbielicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 10:17 PM   #18
webbielicious

Well I've been quiet because it's been quiet. We've been away on holiday with no real opportunity to play/torture. This of course has worked in my favour as she was getting a little too keen on the spankings. Now we are back she pointed out that she is planning on making up for the gap over the next few days. I'm almost excited due to the desperation but worried to. Apparently it's time to go back into the chastity cage today. Grrr hate wearing that to work!
LIMITS : identifying pics/vids, blood, scat, family/friends, public,illegal, heavy pain, cold shower, marks
Old 09-24-2016, 11:11 PM   #19
webbielicious

Update. Still stuck in the cage and she's moved the goal posts as a result of having that over me. Her month should be pretty much up now but she says because we were on holiday and couldn't do much she should get another week of me. It's not like I have much choice anyway as my cock is locked up so I have agreed she can have till the start of October but on the proviso that I get let out of the cage to Fuck her if she would like that. I know she can't resist this so I thought that would work to my advantage. She countered with yet that's fine but you can't cum till the end of the month whether you are fucking me or not! So that has backfired a bit. There hasn't been any more spanking that God. I've been very well behaved. She has of course continued to demand her pleasure sessions where I get to lick and vibe her to orgasm but get nothing other than a dribbling honey cock in return. Of course it gets hard in the cage at these times as I'm so desperate now and my full balls get pulled and squashed by the cage. The other day she sent me off to work still wearing it but with no underwear. I spent the day dribbling precum down my legs hoping none would show through the trouser material. It was even worse as when I'd put the cage on it pulled my foreskin back and was extra sensitive. This has in the past slide back down over my head as I shrivel up but I did get anything less that semi all day and it was constantly rubbing inside the cage. That was torturous. That evening I managed to squirt some lube in which did the trick.
The next morning she wanted fucking so let me out to wash well first. My god I was so desperate. I fucked her but knew I was going to have very little staying power. Sure enough I couldn't pump for more than 2 minutes before I felt the need to cum which is not allowed of course. I have to keep stopping for a few seconds before restarting but then it just became like an edging session. 10 seconds pump, stop, relax go again. I felt bad so got the mini wand on her clit whilst she was waiting for me to recover. I managed to drag the session of fucking and stopping out for over half an hour. It felt sooo good as edging does but I so wanted more as you always do! I cunningly kept nearly letting her cum on the vibe before going back to pumping her to maximise my fun time. I knew that once she'd cum I'd be put back in the cage again with nothing. That time did come of course. So much close teasing has not helped my cause of staying locked up. The dull ache between my ass and balls ever present. Getting random attempts at hardon all the time and killing my own balls in the process. We went for a walk yesterday and I got really desperate for a pee. Normally I just would but it's not so simple in the cage because you can't direct so well. It was very windy. She demanded I go anyway and despite my best efforts I ended up peeing all down my clothes and shoes . So humiliating.
She did give me power over her for a couple of hours but still wouldn't let me out of the cage which made it a bit more empty. I tied her to the chair in my office gagged her with my cock gag and blindfolded her. I then set about with pegs all over her nipples and teasing her clit on and off to edge with the mini wand. Must have been at least 15 times. By the time I decided to let her cum with it she couldn't. So we waited a couple of minutes and switched to the big wand. That did the job pretty soon but once she'd cum hard due to the teasing I made sure I kept it there for a few more seconds. She looked like she was struggling for breath and going to pass out after a brief break I dragged her on to her knees whilst I lay back on the bed and got her so Fuck my ass with her cock gag. I hoped this stimulation would be enough to make me cum but sadly after a good 15 minutes of trying I gave up and set her free.
Hoping to get to Fuck her again later on today but I know I'm only thinking that now out of desperation and will feel worse afterwards having not cum even more! Perhaps I should beg her to Fuck me with the strapon instead just to milk some of this pressure out.
Old 10-07-2016, 01:46 PM   #20
Carpe Diem

Did you get fucked by the strapon?
Old 10-08-2016, 11:51 PM   #21
webbielicious

I did indeed. It was amazing and I leaked like the desperate slut I was. I am free of this month of denial, teasing and general punishment and abuse but the last day was the worst of any.
I had been allowed out of the cage temporarily to wash etc. She'd gone to work but I had promised I could be trusted not to play with my bare cock and put myself back in. I promised this willingly but for some reason my subconscious or something had other ideas. Whilst giving it a good soap wash I suddenly found myself pleasuring myself. It took me over 30 seconds to actually stop myself despite knowing it was wrong! Anyway I finished up in the bath got dry and messaged her to say I was caged again but had touched and to apologise. She said she wouldn't be able to trust me again clearly. I wanted her to be able to do this desperately for future games so she suggested she punish me very badly and if I managed to stick it out and it was terrible then I would clearly have learned my lesson as if I broke a promise again it would be even worse. Oh my god! I was told to find some suggestions I thought would be terrible. I found 4/5 in total in the end. 1. Plugged for the day 2. Handcuffed for the day and tied to the cock cage. 3. Cross dress with full makeup/nails etc. (anything that meant leaving the house still had to be done). 4. Only pee with permission and then only by kneeling in the bath, liquid intake to be directed.
She quickly picked 1 and 2. 2 I wasn't so concerned by but 1was going to be an issue. I can't normally get more than an hour of wearing even a tiny plug before my ass becomes irritated. Maybe it's the lube I use but it is designed for that sort of play and waterbased. The idea of doing it for a day! Wow! Then I asked which plug. Her answer stopped me dead in my tracks literally! The big black one. I mean this think is big! I've never even managed to to take it let alone keep it in! It's 2 inches diameter and 6 inches long. Determined to regain her trust I resolved myself to try. Even if I failed shortly I must try. It took me 20 odd minutes to get the plug in my ass. Just when I thought it must be in I'd find it was no where near. And when I finally rammed in the last inch, I can't believe I didn't tear something! But it was in. I could think of pretty much nothing else and could find no position that was comfortable. Oh my god! I set about putting some cuffs on and which I had tied very short to the cock cage padlock with a shoelace. Sent her a picture (which took ages to get right with the self timer and just trying to get into position in 10 seconds! Hands aren't much use for balance etc without quickly learning you will tear your balls off for over stretching the shoelace! She was satisfied. My ass throbbing constantly and taking over my whole world I needed a distraction. Coffee and a cigarette! I quickly realised that I couldn't really reach the coffee in the cupboard! I pulled hard on my cock and balls causing myself pain but still could only just touch the jar with a fingertip. I learn to get things out of reach with forks in the end! Very humiliating effective and very achy on the wrists punishment being so bound for a whole day. Similarly trying to reach the cigarette was almost impossible let alone trying to drink the coffee! But my continued real problem was the relentless plug. It was killing me. Sapping everything from me. I can think of very few tortures that would be more effective over a longer period like a day. You'd think you'd stretch and loosen and you do a little but I think that was my limit. It never got easier. And after about ever 2 hours I'd be convinced I needed to use the bathroom. After getting permission to remove it so I could I then tried to. It wouldn't come easily and because it lacks the same gentle taper of putting it in removing it was absolutely agony. And it turns out I didn't even need to go! Getting it back in took me another 15 minutes or so and all my willpower. And then I'd spend another 2 hours or so trying to find some way of being even slightly comfortable. By the time I'd be begged to remove it for another bathroom trip another 3 times in was nearly in tears just at the terror of the feeling. This was my day. She wanted to see it all when she got home so there was no early release. And when she did she was delighted with me and said all was forgiven and I could stop now. The cuffs and cock cage came off first leaving my aching balls handing and drenched in precum that had been squeezed out by each plug insertion. But I couldn't bring my self to remove the plug. I was too scared of the pain. It took about 20 minutes of build up and her threatening she would just pull it before I got the courage knowing it had to come out and the sooner the better. And it did. Never again. Never will I break a promise again. My lesson is learnt beyond a shadow of a doubt.
Old 11-11-2016, 10:41 AM   #22
Carpe Diem

Turned out well overall!

Did you really learn your lesson? Or any new developements?
Old 11-11-2016, 02:13 PM   #23
webbielicious

Not much has happened since as shortly after this I had a vasectomy and that has somewhat curtailed our play time. It's just coming up to a month now and whilst most of me is finally healed their way in isn't quite sorted yet so we are being quite careful. We are however both very keen to explore each other's control once more! Not long now I hope!

Advertisements
Kink Talk