Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-10-2016, 09:41 AM   #1
FootJamSlave

Bell Hypnotised Slave request Tasks for Goddess

Dear Sir/Miss/fellow Slaves

I have been hypnotised into writing this post for you all to see, one I click the submit button I will forget I have posted this as per my instructions from my Goddess. My Goddess took a pain staking amount of time to hypnotise me through several online videos, hours of training took place to finally make me under my Goddesses full control. I know have one trigger which she uses and I respond to her commands with no knowledge of what she has done. She has total control over my accounts and my mind to do with as she sees fit and for her own amusement. She has made me into a foot loving Slave who will forever remain barefoot for her pleasure knowing before her control I hated being barefoot or feet in general, now my mind is completely up for her amendments and decision making.

My Goddess requests that you post any ideas of stuff you would like this slave to perform, she will be keeping an eye on the thread and should anyone choose to post she will act on the post should she like what you have said. You may request a report which she will make me do on this thread to sufficiently humiliate and embarrass me to all on here to read and enjoy. I will not be able to remember doing the task but I will know I have done it and as such should pleasure my Goddess knowing I am completely at her mercy.

Please make sure your post factor in any time scales and whether you require a report at the end. My like/dislikes/limits will be posted by the end of the day on my suitably humiliating profile page that was chosen by my Goddess.

My thanks to the people who do post from me and my Goddess

Please ask me questions that you would like to know about me, I do have to show my Goddess Tee before answering any of them. I have to open up about myself in my AMA page

I love my feet. My Goddess Tee has told me to never wear socks again.

ASK ME ANYTHING - I must answer

SET ME A TASK - Amusement for My Goddess.
FootJamSlave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2016, 01:23 PM   #2
kami
getDare Devil

First of all: Lucky you, having a Goddess like her to serve. Feet are nice. The humiliation from smelly feet is even better.

So here my suggestion. Have him go for a loooooong walk without socks in boots. When he comes home, have him fap on all fours while her burries his face deep into those boots he wore until he cums once for each of the two.

If possible I'd love to hear a report about this.

29/male/bi/switch/Germany
Likes/Maybes/Dislikes
My censor blog

Team BLUE
kami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2016, 05:48 PM   #3
FootJamSlave

Thumbs up Reply to Sir Kami

Quote:
Originally Posted by kami View Post
First of all: Lucky you, having a Goddess like her to serve. Feet are nice. The humiliation from smelly feet is even better.

So here my suggestion. Have him go for a loooooong walk without socks in boots. When he comes home, have him fap on all fours while her burries his face deep into those boots he wore until he cums once for each of the two.

If possible I'd love to hear a report about this.
Sir Kami,

My Goddess very much enjoyed your suggestion and got me to do it as soon as my Goddess was aware of it. My Goddess put me in a trance, she ordered me to follow your instructions up to the point of the cumming, I will explain if you read on Sir. My Goddess ordered me to go for a two hour walk with no socks just boots as you requested, I spent the two hours just walking around the area aimlessly until I could go home. My feet were sweating in my boots in 15 minutes, they were terrible to walk in after that. They started to get sore, and my toes started to rub inside my boots.
When I arrived home I took my boots off, I could already smell them as I did this. I got on all fours as ordered and buried my head in my boots as requested in your post. They smelt awful and very sweaty. Unfortunately your next bit could not be done as down there is the property of my Goddess, my bits are in a cage and not to be ever touched by me. Instead my Goddess ordered me to stay in the position you specifically requested and I had to smell my boots for 30 minutes. As a last addition my Goddess as made it that I won't remember doing the task after pressing submit but I will remember the smell.
I hope this report is to your satisfaction Sir Kami

Please ask me questions that you would like to know about me, I do have to show my Goddess Tee before answering any of them. I have to open up about myself in my AMA page

I love my feet. My Goddess Tee has told me to never wear socks again.

ASK ME ANYTHING - I must answer

SET ME A TASK - Amusement for My Goddess.
FootJamSlave is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, dare 31 male, hypnosis slavery, hypnoslave