Old 07-17-2016, 12:41 AM   #1
Meorin

Default messy, unisex, pet play-dare

You are a pig and how do pigs walk? they walk on all fours. For the time of this task, you go on all fours. You can only break this rule if you absolutely have to.

Pigs do have tails... Do you have one? No? Go fetch one. Find something to be sticking in your ass that also gives you a tail, like a wooden spoon, shoved half way in or something similar. Surprise me.

Pigs are filthy... and so are you. Go to the bathroom and get in there. Remember to stay on all fours during all of this. Get to the toilet and show me how how much of a filthy pig you are. lick the seat of the toilet, go for the bowl and lick it too. All the way around.

What do pigs drink? You are right, dirty water. Do the same. Get your face in there and drink a few sips of that toilet water. Finish it off by taking a shower. Pigs don't actually use a shower for that... they roll in mud and you will do the next best thing: get your head deep in the toilet and flush.

You got to make a choice: do you become even more filthy and are allowed to cum? Or will you just edge:
If you want to cum, take a piss on that toilet, don't flush, get a mouth full of that pee, water mix into your mouth and keep it there. Go masturbate and cum.
If you don't want to get this pee, water mix in your mouth, that's fine, then this is an edge for you. Either way, keep your head in the toilet till you are done cumming/edging.
If you cant pee... your bad, no touching for you.

Have fun feeling filthy you little pig.
I am a sadist. This means hurting people makes me happy, give me satisfaction. For me it is not too important how hard I hit or what item I hit with. Instead, it is your reaction that is important to me.

I like the looks of bruising. Intentional tears make me smile. Your fear, your pain, your inner struggle and you enduring all that for me brings me inner peace and makes me happy.

Last edited by Meorin; 07-17-2016 at 12:49 AM.
Meorin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2016, 07:33 PM   #2
GriffinStar

This one was really humiliating to do specially where this was my first time putting my face anywhere close to a toilet, (The water smells bad.) But I love just acting like an animal and doing something ridiculous. I did it nude with the wooden spoon. After I had to use some mouthwash and take a shower.

Gray area: Pee, cum

Limits: Scat, Family, Blood, Anything illegal, pictures/videos, online exposure, full public.
GriffinStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2016, 08:19 AM   #3
Nick wild
Distinguished Member

Could you do one of these for pup play, and pony play?

Kik: human_husky_pup

Limits: no public, no family/other people. No dares to buy things. Keep dares in my bedroom and bathroom

open to most sane and safe things

I have no female clothes.
I have a kilt, wrestling singlet, jockstraps, a loincloth, small dildo, lovsense edge (p-spot vibe), pup hood ,fox/pup tails, and a collar.

pics: (no face)

Body functions: piss and cum-not on clothes/furniture. Scat-no eating
Nick wild is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk