Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 06-29-2016, 04:54 AM   #1
lots357
getDare Sweetheart

Default Rape Fantasies (trigger warning)

I'm interested in hearing about your rape fantasies. They can be pure fantasies or cons central play. Tell us about the circumstances, what happened, who's involved, etc.

If you want to tell us about a real rape, one that happened to you, please let us know that this was not a truly traumatic experience and what you took away from that time.

Likes: Bondage, orgasm control, tit torture, humiliation, degradation, begging, public, embarrassed nude female, only one nude, shaved, the female body

Dislikes: Piss, Ass to mouth

Limits: blood, needles, scat, real harm
lots357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2016, 12:18 PM   #2
nympholisa

I kinda feel bad about having a rape fantasy. I know for a lot of women this is the worst experience of their life and yet here I am... Fantasizing about it. So I'm not certain if I'd like it if it happened to me, but still... We all have certains kinks we think about when we masturbate but might not turn into reality Usually when I fantasize about it, I'm jogging at night on some sort of forresty road and then a guy jumps out the bushes and has his way with me. I know, I should feel bad about it, but I can't help it!

Dislikes: Anyone from my real life to find out, extreme pain, vomit, scat, messy, pics or vids (I want to remain as anonymous as possible)

Toys: I have a suction cup dildo, a nice buttplug and a remote controlled vibrator

Before you ask, no I don't have KIK haha
nympholisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2016, 01:07 PM   #3
bleonav06
Account Banned

The difference between rape fantasy and real rape is that in the fantasy rape you still have some sort of control over who is doing it and you are asking for it to happen while real rape is completely out of your control and you are often forced to do it with the threat of violence or death. So real rape is not something to joke about and it is extremely traumatic to someone and I doubt you will find someone that has anything positive to say about it.

Limits pics vids scat illegal family extreme pain public wedgies messy

No I don't have or want kik or skype don't bother asking nor do I want to be your mistress nor slave

m/19 switch

I don't have any toys

AMA My first story

Spoiler:
Lol you just wasted your time opening this
bleonav06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2016, 07:31 PM   #4
insertions queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleonav06 View Post
I doubt you will find someone that has anything positive to say about it.
i have been raped a grand total of 4 times and with the exception of one time they were enjoyable. the enjoyable ones were just men sneaking up with me and having their way with me (the most recent one ivolved me getting knocked out with chloroform then when i woke up i was being gangbanged by 7 men, i did enjoy it) the non enjoyable one involded me being tied to my bed spread eagled while i was asleep then i was fuck by that guys in both the ass and pussy with no form of lube (no spit either) that wasnt too much fun, but then after he had cum in my ass and pussy he used a speculum to hold my pussy open and took a entire shit inside me and shoved it in as deep as he could. then he stuck his dick as far as he could into my pussy and pissed for about 1 minute and used a huge buttplug to make sure not a single bit of anything came out. 3 days later thre cops found me half dead, spreadeagled and naked, with a huge buttplug in my pussy. they called a ambulance and the next day i woke up in the hospital and then 2 weeks later i finally got to leave.
LIKES: insertion of any kind, toys, public, solo, beastiality, anal

My sex map: http://www.humansexmap.com/showmap.p...c47a1.36730748
insertions queen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2016, 02:32 AM   #5
lots357
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by insertions queen View Post
i have been raped a grand total of 4 times and with the exception of one time they were enjoyable. the enjoyable ones were just men sneaking up with me and having their way with me (the most recent one ivolved me getting knocked out with chloroform then when i woke up i was being gangbanged by 7 men, i did enjoy it) the non enjoyable one involded me being tied to my bed spread eagled while i was asleep then i was fuck by that guys in both the ass and pussy with no form of lube (no spit either) that wasnt too much fun, but then after he had cum in my ass and pussy he used a speculum to hold my pussy open and took a entire shit inside me and shoved it in as deep as he could. then he stuck his dick as far as he could into my pussy and pissed for about 1 minute and used a huge buttplug to make sure not a single bit of anything came out. 3 days later thre cops found me half dead, spreadeagled and naked, with a huge buttplug in my pussy. they called a ambulance and the next day i woke up in the hospital and then 2 weeks later i finally got to leave.
Holy shit... This can't be true... Can it? Fuck!

Likes: Bondage, orgasm control, tit torture, humiliation, degradation, begging, public, embarrassed nude female, only one nude, shaved, the female body

Dislikes: Piss, Ass to mouth

Limits: blood, needles, scat, real harm
lots357 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk