Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 07-16-2018, 08:11 AM   #121
tyragon123
getDare Sweetheart

I have done many walks at night, around my neighbourhood. Most times I would end up walking to a park or just wandering around. Here are some highlights.

One fine midnight I was walking along the suburban road my street connects to, when I saw a police car. Engine off, no lights. I assumed it was just parked there overnight or something. I took a couple more steps forward and then saw a torch beam scanning the house the police car was parked in front of. It was at this point I turned and ran away as fast as I could. I didn't stop until I had turned down a side street, gone up a hill, and made it to a park I frequented on these walks.

I was walking happily down my street to go to a park/go do a dare or two. My street has a corner between where I live and the road it connects to. I went round the corner and started walking towards the road. A second later I dropped behind a car. There was a man sitting on his porch, smoking a cigarette. I have no doubt that he saw me. I waited 5 or 10 minutes, crouching behind the car. When I looked up again, he was gone and I could continue.

Another occasion was when I went for a drive completely naked, at around 8PM. About two minutes into the drive I went past a police car. That was a tense moment. Luckily we both had headlights on so both car interiors were obscured. The police officer/s didn't see me jacking off, nude with blue panties around my rear vision mirror.

By far the worst one I'm sure I have already documented in another of your truths. I went to the carpark of a community centre near my house to complete a picture imitation dare. I did that fine, and then went home. Somehow, my sister had appeared back at home (I thought I was picking her up later) and was chilling in the kitchen. She scared the shit out of me. Bear in mind I had a t-shirt and one of her orange skirts on. I leant against the kitchen bench, making sure to keep the skirt hidden from her. We exchanged some dialogue and when she turned her back, I bolted for my room. I have no idea whether she turned around and saw my ass running away from her in her skirt.

Likes, Dislikes & Otherwise
Here

Clothing & Items
Here

PM me questions!
PM Dares
tyragon123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2018, 02:40 PM   #122
mj2k

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew_b View Post
What would you say is the riskiest naked dare you've done?

If you can't think of just one, feel free to mention a few
When I was a teen a bunch of us had been drinking in the park. A Parkway road (smaller than a highway) cut through a portion of the park and was nearby where we were sitting. Someone suggested we moon the drivers. I thought that was lame and said so. Someone said that if I thought mooning was lame that I should get naked and wave to the drivers, and then dared me.
So I got completely naked and barefoot, cause you're not naked unless you're barefoot, and ran to the side of the roadway and waved. At some point I got spooked because I had no idea who was going to come driving around the bend; a police car, a family member, a friend's family member?
I ran back and got dressed.
Old 07-17-2018, 02:13 PM   #123
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by mj2k View Post
When I was a teen a bunch of us had been drinking in the park. A Parkway road (smaller than a highway) cut through a portion of the park and was nearby where we were sitting. Someone suggested we moon the drivers. I thought that was lame and said so. Someone said that if I thought mooning was lame that I should get naked and wave to the drivers, and then dared me.
So I got completely naked and barefoot, cause you're not naked unless you're barefoot, and ran to the side of the roadway and waved. At some point I got spooked because I had no idea who was going to come driving around the bend; a police car, a family member, a friend's family member?
I ran back and got dressed.
I do love this dare

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk