Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 06-24-2016, 11:59 AM   #1
batgirl

Default Ménage à Trois

This is a true story for the most part. What's related here took place some time ago and I can only remember the gist of dialogues and the chronology may be off, but I've tried to keep to the heart of the matter intact.

Constructive criticism is most welcome
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've been with my boyfriend, whom I will call Jacob or Jake, for seven years. We have always been very compatible despite our different tastes and personalities. Both of us tend to be open and communicative sexually which, as a rule, makes things easier and more fun. But about five years ago, we had a certain impasse that tested this compatibility.

Comfortable in our relationship, Jake started giving hints he would like to try a ménage à trois. I am totally straight and the idea of having sex with another women never appealed to me in the least. But that was no deterrent. He played films for us to watch with women making love, commenting how exciting it looked, asking if it turned me on (it did). When we were intimate, he'd offer fantasies about having another girl with us. His arguments had their appeal.

Testing the waters. he asked me point-blank what I thought of having another person join us in bed, and I, never one to miss an opening, said, "That sounds like fun... who's the guy you have in mind to join us?"
"I'm not getting into bed with some guy. I meant a girl, as you well know" he replied.

"So, you don't want another guy, but I'm supposed to jump at the chance to have another girl with us??" I was getting hot, and not in a good way.

This tension traveled it's natural course, with both of us in continually a huff. But being contrary or mad isn't my style and after a few days I started relenting and asked him what woman he had in mind. He told me Angie and I recognized her as someone I'd met at a party sometime before.

"I remember her," I said, "and her husband. He's willing to go along with her sleeping with us?"

"Well, yeah," he stumbled, "It's a give and take."

"OooooKay.... what do we give?" I wondered out-loud.

"She spends a night with us and you spend a night with them," Jake admitted.

Honestly, I was a bit shocked and again somewhat miffed. "You're alright with me fucking her husband?" I asked, "or do just you feel that getting to fuck her is worth all this?"

"It's not about me fucking her. I don't even care if I screw her. It's about you and her "
I just sighed.

He let it go for a while, but these intense desires have a way of resurfacing and I finally fell under his spell. Jake set up for Angie to come over Saturday evening. Not knowing the proper decorum for such a tryst, I prepared some snacks and bought some wine and Kentucky Bourbon. Nobody ate the snacks, but after the initial greetings we all had some drinks. I drank my bourbon straight up.

The time to get down to business arrived and Jake suggested moving to the bedroom where he also suggested Angie and I undress each other while he watched. She removed my pullover shirt. I'm small breasted and seldom wear a bra. She kissed and licked my nipples until they hardened under her tongue, then hooked her fingers under my elastic waist pants and pulled them down to my ankles. I stepped out of them almost in a trance.
"Undress me," I heard her softy say.

I unbuttoned her blouse and removed it. reaching around her, I undid her bra, letting her heavy breasts spill out. I felt their weight in my hands. Glancing up, I saw her head titled back, eyes closed. Touched by her sweetness, I kissed her nipples too. Kneeling I undid her belt, unzipped her jeans and pulled them down. barefooted, she stepped out of them. The sparse, wispy hair between her legs caught my attention but after a moment, I stood up. Jake was already naked, lying on the bed. Angie took my hand and we joined him.
lying full length beside him, I kiss his mouth. Angie played with his cock that was growing under her attentions. I was having misgivings, which is my style, but stopping now didn't seem possible. So I continued kissing him as sort of a defense mechanism while Angie sucked him. Soon I felt her hands between my legs, her fingers stroking me. I bend my leg, giving her access and soon she was spreading my wetness all over my pussy. I gasped as her fingers entered me.

Ignoring Jake's cock, she moved her lips to my vulva and I rolled onto my back and opened my thighs. I could see Jake sitting beside her, fingering her from behind. As I enjoyed her talented tongue, Jake knelt behind her. I could sense him entering her. I watching them go at it until Jacob groaned loudly as he came inside her.

We ended up in a pile on the bed. Angie kissed me and urged my head down her body. I didn't want to go down on her, but, still, ran my tongue along her slit. Jake was sitting beside me, stroking my hair as I licked her. Angie's panting excited me and with my fingers deep inside her, my tongue soon brought her to a shuddering climax.
We all fell asleep and only the morning light aroused us from our dreams.

I had only one more night to go. This time without my lover.

When Jake dropped me off at Angie's single-wide the following Saturday evening, we kissed intently before I went to the door. I could almost feel his regret. Angie's husband, Cal, answered my knock and let me in. Angie was already in a nightie. I was feeling a little nervous, just wanting for this to be over.

Angie was a sweet looking girl, about 10 or 15 pounds over her ideal weight. Cal seemed so different from Jacob - that was the first thought that entered my mind as I walked in. Unlike Jake who is clean-shave, lean and sinewy like a swimmer, Cal sports a full beard and a burly build more like a wrestler or football player and, like his wife, slightly heavier than his ideal weight. Belying his brutish appearance, his voice was soft and his demeanor almost timid. He welcomed me and asked me to sit. I was wearing a flowered shift that zipped down the back and a pair of black flats.

"Do you have anything to drink?" I asked.

"I've got some Coke, iced tea or beer if you like," he answered.

"Beer sounds good," I said, wishing for that bourbon whiskey.

After several beers and some pointless conversation, I was getting a buzz and excused myself to use the washroom. The alcohol was doing its job, giving me warmth and courage, removing my inhibitions. Returning from the bathroom, I approached Cal who was standing by the refrigerator and put my arms up around his neck and, pulling his face down to mine, I kissed his mouth. I'd never kiss a bearded or even a mustached man before. As we kissed, my hands on his neck and his on my shoulders, if felt Angie's breath on the back of my neck as she unzipped my dress. Pushing the straps from my shoulders and letting my dress drop to the floor, Angie left me in only my lacy panties bought especially for this night.

Cal put his big hand in the small of my back and guided me to their bedroom. I noticed Angie had removed her nightie and was totally naked. Cal sat on the edge of the bed, kicked off his shoes and pulled off his pants and shirt. When he was naked but for his socks, I knelt between his legs. Having such a hairy face, arms and chest, I wasn't expecting to find him completely hairless below. Just as I'd never kissed a man with a hairy face, I'd never seen a man with no pubic hair. This was a night for surprises.
Unlike Jake's thicker and longer penis, Cal's was slender and somewhat endearing. I cradles his noticeably large scrotum in my one hand and let the fingers of my other hand tease and stoke his cock as it grew. Then I took him in my mouth. Angie sat beside him. Watching them kiss as I sucked him was an immense turn-on. In a while I felt his legs get tense, then his spasms as he ejected his salty semen into my throat.

Cal lay back and I joined the two of them on the bed. Angie indicated for me to straddle Cal's face and, as I lowered my pussy to his mouth, she kissed my lips. We were still kissing as I came hard against his mouth. Exhausted but still aroused, I pushed Angie onto her back and satisfied her with my tongue and fingers. Then we crawled under the covers, Cal sandwiched between us, for what I hoped was a long sleep.

It was still dark in the room when I felt a hand between my legs from behind. Cal had awakened. I was turned away from him, he was trying to nudge my legs apart. I obliged him and was surprised to realize I was slick enough for him to slide inside me effortlessly. We must have awakened Angie whom I heard moan softly. Cal pulled out of me and rolled towards Angie. When I too rolled over to face them, I could see them making love. Tired and drowsy, I just watched them until the next thing I knew I was waking up in an empty bed.

Hearing clattering noises in the kitchen, I got up and, peeking out from the doorway, found Angie cooking pancakes. I went back to the bedroom and gathered up my clothes strewn about, dressed, called Jacob to some pick me up and sat down for some breakfast. When Jake arrived, I was just finishing up. Cal was gone but I kissed Angie goodbye.
After I hopped into the truck, Jake asked, "So, how did it go?"

"Fine," I said.

"Really? You enjoyed it?" he came back

"It was fine." I repeated.

Jake persisted,"Then you liked it?"

"Not as much as with you"

"Yeah?"

"Yeah."

We drove home in silence, each lost our own thoughts.
batgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2016, 12:24 PM   #2
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b

Very nice Batgirl, hope everyone else appreciates the story

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2016, 12:34 PM   #3
ksoma
getDare Succubus

Angie seems like a sweetheart.
I get that you see yourself as straight, but it also seems like you have no problem, when aroused, in being with a woman, giving and receiving.
I just can not picture myself doing the same thing. I could never respond to a man sexually. But I have often felt that, in the right circumstances, with the right people, sexuality can be fluid, and that it often seems more so with women.

I actually thought the story was very hot. But I have to admit, if I were Jake? I would have done something different.
I would have encouraged you and Angie to have your own night, alone and together, so she could help you be more comfortable, and enjoy, what was happening, without Jake or Cal eagerly looking on. But everyone has their own styles.

It sounds like you had fun, at least.

If I had one criticism? You say what happens, but not how you felt about things as they happened. Example: When you went down on her with you and Jake, was it reciprocation for what she did for you, or did you find yourself enjoying it despite yourself?
Old 06-24-2016, 02:49 PM   #4
batgirl

Thank you Andrew.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew_b View Post
Very nice Batgirl, hope everyone else appreciates the story
Old 06-24-2016, 03:04 PM   #5
batgirl

I learned that the idea of something and the reality can be very different. The idea of being with another women doesn't particularly excite me (but it doesn't repulse me either), but the reality wasn't bad. And Angie is a very nice person. I see her from time to time, but never sexually.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksoma View Post
Angie seems like a sweetheart.
I get that you see yourself as straight, but it also seems like you have no problem, when aroused, in being with a woman, giving and receiving.
I just can not picture myself doing the same thing. I could never respond to a man sexually. But I have often felt that, in the right circumstances, with the right people, sexuality can be fluid, and that it often seems more so with women.

When my boyfriend first suggested, or rather hunted, at the idea of a threeway, I was totally against it. I eventually relented to please him, not me. But there was no way, and he knew it, that I'd just sleep with a woman. His participation was my sine qua non, so to speak.
Quote:
I actually thought the story was very hot. But I have to admit, if I were Jake? I would have done something different.
I would have encouraged you and Angie to have your own night, alone and together, so she could help you be more comfortable, and enjoy, what was happening, without Jake or Cal eagerly looking on. But everyone has their own styles.
Thanks. I notice I never really described Angie who is a blonde. I'm a brunette as are the two men. I'm trying to remember how it felt. I know I was partially close-minded against it and my responses probably reflected that. Maybe the feelings are sort of blocked out? Yeah, everything I did with Angie was me either reciprocating or trying to do what I thought was expected. Did I enjoy it? Well, I know I orgasmed several times, if that;s a measure. Maybe it's something like a roller-coaster where you scream and cry but when it's over, you hurry to get on it again.
Quote:
If I had one criticism? You say what happens, but not how you felt about things as they happened. Example: When you went down on her with you and Jake, was it reciprocation for what she did for you, or did you find yourself enjoying it despite yourself?
Thanks for your response.
Old 06-24-2016, 03:27 PM   #6
ksoma
getDare Succubus

Well, following the roller coaster analogy, hopefully you'll want to get on that ride again. Not because going on it will make Jake happy (like it did the first time), but because, through all the screaming an exhilaration of it, you've decided that, even if not the ride of choice.... it is still a hell of a lot of fun, on occasion.
Old 06-24-2016, 03:43 PM   #7
batgirl

Shrug... it was an experience I won't forget and don't regret. But I still like men overwhelmingly. Who knows what the future may bring.

Quote:
Well, following the roller coaster analogy, hopefully you'll want to get on that ride again. Not because going on it will make Jake happy (like it did the first time), but because, through all the screaming an exhilaration of it, you've decided that, even if not the ride of choice.... it is still a hell of a lot of fun, on occasion.
Thanks.
Old 06-27-2016, 04:34 PM   #8
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

It was a good story for sure. I do agree that you should of at least had some time to sit down all together to discuss all that was needed and not just be surprised at what was going to go down.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2016, 09:20 PM   #9
batgirl

Thanks.
My whole like is just tripping from one thing, falling into another. I do believe had we all sat down together, I would have chickened out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kisune Karnon View Post
It was a good story for sure. I do agree that you should of at least had some time to sit down all together to discuss all that was needed and not just be surprised at what was going to go down.
Old 06-27-2016, 11:30 PM   #10
thewilds
Distinguished Member

It was a very good story. All in all, would you say it had a happy ending? How are things with your bf and you now as a result? In your story you joked that it would be you and two guys. You did your part, do you feel like it is your turn?
thewilds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2016, 12:35 AM   #11
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by batgirl View Post
Thanks.
My whole like is just tripping from one thing, falling into another. I do believe had we all sat down together, I would have chickened out.
I don't think you would have chickened out. I think it would have at least given you a good insight as to what you should expect to happen and maybe been turned on by what you heard and maybe given some input as to what you would like to happen as well.

Maybe even, turned the threesome into a foursome?

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2016, 10:48 AM   #12
batgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kisune Karnon View Post
I don't think you would have chickened out. I think it would have at least given you a good insight as to what you should expect to happen and maybe been turned on by what you heard and maybe given some input as to what you would like to happen as well.

Maybe even, turned the threesome into a foursome?
Thanks.
That would have been pretty unlikely. I never wanted to participate in one such experience, let alone two. I only did it to please my boyfriend - or maybe even to give him his fantasy so he could see that fantasy and reality can be far different. I was quite content with the status quo. I do think I learned that reality isn't quite as bad as anticipation suggests, but I have no desire to repeat any of it.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
adult content, non-fiction