Old 06-16-2016, 01:26 AM   #1
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Default My self-bondage session.

I love the idea of being in inescapable bondage. But since I do not yet have a partner to do that with, I once did it myself. If was fun, but also kind of scary. It was a couple of years ago and, while it all ended well, I did find it just far too risky to be done another time.

But for those who are interested, here's what I did.

First thing I did was strip naked and insert a medium sized butt plug. That was the only actual toy I had so for the rest I had to improvise. I put two of these wine conservation thingies to use for nipple suction. I put in a cloth gag in my mouth, tied pretty tight so that I had to drool excessively. Then I tied my feet to my upper legs in a frog tie position. Finally, I locked my hands behind my back using a small chain and two padlocks for each wrist. The locking-behind-back I had practiced a couple of times beforehand (no pun intended), including opening the locks.
So now I was done. Bound and locked rather helplessly and inescapable on the floor.

But how did the escape mechanism work? Well, I set this all up beforehand of course. I had one key hanging on a thread of which the end was frozen in a cup of frozen water which I had placed somewhere high. Of course, I couldn't reach this at all because of my frog tie. As a backup, I also had a key frozen in a block of ice in the corner of the room.

It took quite a while until the ice finally melted and the key on the string dropped. I think it took almost 2 hours before I could finally release myself. It was fun and I did it a few times again, one of which I almost couldn't get the padlock to unlock behind my back. It was then that I realized the risk of doing self-bondage was just too high to be really worth it, at least for me.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2016, 04:42 PM   #2
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

As long as you have a good backup key and release system, then there is not much to worry about. As long as you're safe and don't be too reckless, you're okay. If worse comes to worse, you can always call for a good friend to come help you out. Who knows, maybe that friend will help you in the future for the harder ties.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2016, 08:29 PM   #3
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kisune Karnon View Post
As long as you have a good backup key and release system, then there is not much to worry about. As long as you're safe and don't be too reckless, you're okay. If worse comes to worse, you can always call for a good friend to come help you out. Who knows, maybe that friend will help you in the future for the harder ties.
Yeah still I'm wary. The ice is safe I think. But those padlocks were very hard to open and maneuver. Maybe I should buy handcuffs instead?

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2016, 12:39 AM   #4
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

Handcuffs are probably the better move for self bondage if your using on wrists. Padlocks on ankles since you have better access to them once you get your hands free if that's the order you have the keys set for the scenario.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, self bondage