Old 05-29-2016, 09:24 PM   #1
ronburg69

Default Messy Evening

After a few days of thinking about getting messy I decided it was time for a good dirty session. While browsing the grocery store I bought a couple big cans of beans, pasta sauce, mayo, syrup, bananas and corn flakes. Once home I laid out a sheet of plastic in my basement and organized my collection of mess. I started out by laying naked on the plastic and dumping most of a gallon of syrup all over my lower half. Once thoroughly covered I dumped all the corn flakes cereal over my feet, legs, and genitals. Then I put on a pair of tight compression pants, socks, and shoes. This was meant to be very uncomfortable but it really wasn't to bad. Then with sticky crunchy legs I cooked dinner for myself. I was in this mess for about a half hour before I started to add additional items.
When I was ready for more mess I stepped into a large trash bag to contain some of the mess. Then I dumped a can of beans in the front of my pants and one in the back. The beans really filled up my pants but I had more to add. About ten minutes later I dumped pasta sauce in. This made a large bulge in my pants and a big pile was forming where I had the legs tied tight. Up next or maybe down next. lol was the mayo. About half in front and half in back. The mayo stings a little bit but feels really smooth on the member. To top it off I had a can of peeled tomatoes. Those were dumped in and by now my pants are really full and I'm standing in some juice in the trash bag.
After a little while enjoying the mess in my pants I decided it was time to dump them out and move onto the next phase.
While standing in the trash bag I dumped the contents of my pants into the bag. I scooped up some of the juice that leaked out onto the plastic sheet and put that back into the bag. I also had a large 44oz cup of pee from earlier in the day. I dumped that into the bag and added a little more pee to it. Now the bag was heavy and very runny from the juices and pee. Then i put a couple banana peels and dirty socks into the bag. I mixed it all up and put myself in a partial hogtie. Now it was time to bob for socks and banana peels in the mess and pee. I managed to bite onto the socks without to much time. I got one of the banana peels before I decided to stop. It was pretty nasty mixture but the uncooked beans were the worst for me. Since I didn't get everything from the bag I decided I needed a punishment. So I dumped the entire contents of the bag all over my head. I rolled around and basked in the mess for a few minutes before I started to clean up.
It was a great time. The compression pants were new to me and really enhanced the experience. Thanks for reading. Please leave any comments or ideas.
ronburg69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 10:08 PM   #2
Ravenwood
Distinguished Member

Nice, good job.!!!!!!

M/23/Gay/USA

Likes: cbt,petplay, edging, humiliation, cum (eating), ball tying
Limits: permanent damage, poop, social suicide, schedule disruptions

Pm dares

Proud puppy

Ravenwood is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements