Old 05-26-2016, 03:23 PM   #1
SlaveMichelle72

Default Trained by Wifes Friends

This story is base don how I was trained by my wifes friends. Some of it is exaggerated but most actually happened.

When I first met my wife online and got to be more engaged with her and establish a relationship I let her know I was into more adventurous sexual activities. She asked what I mean and I told her bondage, domination, humiliation, forced oral service etc. She was like sadism and masochism, I assured her, no that I did not want to inflict pain on anyone nor did I want to receive pain for no reason other than to take it. If I was to be disciplined, then it must have a reason to endure the punishment and get a reward or accept guidance.

She did some research online though back in the late 90’s there was very little online about the lifestyle to be found and most was the more extreme versions. She also cautiously asked her girlfriends about any experiences they had in the area. Her friend Christine was excited and told her about various role playing ideas (not my cup of tea) and creative uses for a weight bench Jeni had in the basement. Her friends Sue & Susan (a BBW lesbian couple) however told her they enjoyed it immensely and had lots of good ideas for her to try out.

After I moved to Iowa I tried to talk to her about my needs and desires in the bedroom, and she did try but very rarely and never with any serious effort. I grew more frustrated as did she. I pestered her at every chance to make me her slave and use me for her pleasure and to discipline me whenever I got on her nerves or upset her. She refused at every turn despite my efforts; however, I didn’t know she was planning to make all my fantasies a very painful reality.

It was mid-August and hotter than the 7th level of hell and humid enough for small fish to fly and the weather man said it would be lasting another week to 10 days at least. When I pulled in the driveway I didn’t recognize the SUV that was parked next to Jeni’s van. I went inside and didn’t hear the kids anywhere. I saw Jeni sitting in the living room with her friends Sue & Susan. “Where are the kids?” I asked. “Oh my Mom took them for the weekend” Jeni smiled back. “Sit down we want to talk to you “she said. I instantly started to sweat when a woman says she wants to talk to you it’s rarely a good thing.

“I’ve bene telling the girls here all about your dirty fantasies and how much you want to be a SLAVE and my difficulty in doing so. Well the good news is that they have offered to train you for ME! Isn’t that great? They do all the hard work and I get all the rewards, of course they will get many benefits from it as well they’ve told me.” Jeni said with a glint in her eye. “Now wait a minute here” I said. “Who said I would go through with this training?” I asked. “Well you got two options” Jeni said “Either you go through with this training by them to be trained as a proper slave for me and them (snicker) or YOU will never ever get ANYTHING kinky out of me again! Only missionary position sex and that rarely, or be trained as you’ve always wanted and get all the kinky sex and fun you’d wanted” Jeni said. The girls looked at me like lions eyeing some meat. “I uhmm uhmmm” I stammered. I wasn’t looking forward to being trained by the girls as I assumed being lesbians they would be extra hard on me. “Oh Jeni I think he’s too scared to serve us and be trained by us” Susan chided me. Of course it had the desired effect. “I agree to the training!” I practically yelled to them all. They looked on with glee. “Good, good Jeni said why don’t you read over this slave training contract the girls and I have written up then we can all sign it and get Sue here to notarize it making it nice and legal” Jeni purred to me.

Susan handed me a document title “Slavery and Continued Training Contract” I started to skim over it.
I Jeni D. _______________________ do hereby give Susan Trapp and Sue Fox permission and right to train my slave/husband Michael in any and all ways they see fit, using any methods and discipline they feel is need and appropriate.
We Susan Trapp X___________________________ and Sue Fox ¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬X_____________________________ _ do hereby accept slave Michelle/Mike as our slave to be trained in domestic, personal and sexual slavery. The following rules will apply to her/his training.
1. Slave will be trained from Friday at 8 am till Monday at 8 am
2. Slave will not have any contact with anyone other than the trainers and any friends they may invite over to assist in her/his training
3. Slave will do as told or expect swift and severe punishment and discipline
4. Trainers may invite over guests to assist or assess slave training and skills at any point
5. Slave may use safe word of “ballet” to end training at any time but this also negates the training and s/he will get no kink form Jeni ever again.
6. The trainers agree to the following limits only, no men, no kids, no scat, no modifications or permanent marks
7. Slave will return to the trainer’s farm twice a year for 5-10 days’ intensive refresher courses
8. Slave will be placed in locked chastity at the end of training
9. Jeni may send slave to the farm at any time for any duration she wishes
10. Trainers will be allowed to videotape and photograph all training sessions for review and humiliation and blackmail purposes
I slave Michelle/Mike X¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬_______________________ _ agree to be trained by Mistress Susan and Mistress Sue under the above conditions and agreements and enter into this arrangement of my own free will and volition. I know the involved risk and physical discomforts I may endure and sustain during the training.
Jeni X________________________________
Susan Trapp X______________________________
Sue Fox X______________________________________
Mike X_________________________________
Notarized by

I really didn’t read the contract I just glanced over it and thought of all the wild BDSM fantasies I had about slave training bondage discipline humiliation etc, and signed immediately! I totally missed the part about guests, chastity, returning for more training, and Jeni’s ability to send me back at any time. After we all signed it and Sue notarized it Jeni took her copy and put it in the safe while Sue placed her in her bag. “Ok Michelle” Susan Said “STRIP!” I looked at Jeni aghast. “I’d do as she says or you will regret it!” Jeni barked at me. So slowly I started stripping down to my boxers in front of the 3 women my face turning beet red. I stopped at my boxers and hoped that I had done enough to appease them. “I said strip Michelle and you’d better learnt to not trifle with me” Susan said coldly. I slid the boxers off and stood there naked. “Spread your legs and put your hands behind your head” Sue said to me. I obliged them spread my legs wide and putting my hands behind my head, the girls got up and walked around me eyeing me carefully. Sadly, the humiliation had me at full erection. “Jeni you weren’t kidding about how small s/he is. It no wonder you don’t want to have sex with this lil clitty! Don’t worry we’ll train him up so that his oral skills will be ALL you need for sexual satisfaction” Susan assured her. “Oh I hope so I’m tired of not getting any sexual pleasure and enduring his miserable attempts at oral “Jeni told them. I was just turning redder and redder.

Jeni looked at me and said “I have a list of chores for you to do while the girls and I discuss your training.” She handed me a large list of chores I hate, scrubbing floors, doing laundry, sorting socks mowing the lawn cleaning gutters etc. “I think you should go downstairs and sort the laundry now” Jeni said to me. “Wait” said Susan “I think Michelle needs to learn her place.” Susan reached into a large bag and drew out a pair of very high heels with strap on them. She tossed them at me and barked “Put on your new shoes Michelle and hurry up!” I looked at Jeni and she gave me a do it or else look. I struggled to get my feet in them and tottered around trying to stand. Sue knelt down and I hear click- click. “There that will assure us you won’t take them off when you’re out of sight” Susan said to me.

I headed downstairs slowly while the ladies laughed at my teetering walk down the stairs. I was in the basement with the door open and could only make our parts of the conversation between loud laughter. “OH MY GOD you’d do that to him?” I heard Jeni ask. Then a loud HELL YEAH THAT AND MUCH WORSE!” Susan said heartily. Lots of laughter followed. I was sorting laundry when I hear Jeni yell down “Michelle we need some wine get your ass up here and serve it to us and hurry up!” I hustled up the stairs as fast as I could and served them all large glasses of red wine. I just stood there stupidly waiting for an order I guess.

Jeni looked at me and said “I told the girls about your foot fetish, I think you should give us all foot rubs while we discuss your training regimen. I knelt and took off Jeni’s sneakers 1st then Sue’s then Susan’s. They had all worked a long hot day at work and their feet were all sweaty and stinky. As I knelt there naked in the heels that were killing my feet I heard the girls talking about the areas of my training. Some sounded good, pussy worship, foot worship, strict bondage spanking etc. Other made me cringe and get huge butterflies, ass worship, dildo worship, deep throat training, ass training, caging, caning and so on. I tried to not listen and just focus on providing foot rubs. After I got through all of them I was about to stand and Susan barked “On your hands and knees NOW!”

I quickly got on my knees and elbows in front of her, and she swung her heavy legs up and on my back. “Ah that’s much better, I needed a footrest. Sue why don’t you put my and your shoes and sock right under Michelle’s nose for her to enjoy and get to know well before next week, while we finish our discussion.’ Susan said pleasantly. Sue moved the shoes and sweaty socks right under my nose. I tried to raise my head and Susan promptly slapped it. KEEP YOUR HEAD DOWN SLUT!” She screamed. I kept my nose just an inch or so over the socks and shoes. The aroma of the socks and shoes had an embarrassing effect on my cock and it was rock hard while was on display and being humiliated by the 3 women.

After what seemed like forever the girls got up to leave. I tried to get up but Jeni quickly said “No one told you to move footrest!”

Jeni walked the girls out to their SUV then came back in and sat on the couch. She snapped her fingers and pointed at her feet. I quickly crawled to her feet. “Kiss my feet slave” she barked. I did so eagerly giving each foot a big kiss. “Now go fix me dinner” Jeni said. I got up on the killer heels and went to fix her dinner of blacken salmon and asparagus. I served her and went to make myself a plate, when she said “No you eat the scraps only slave”. Fuck this sucks I thought. “Get over here and be my table while I watch tv. I got on my knees and elbows again and acted as her table while she enjoyed her dinner she also made me put my face down on her socks and sweaty shoes and keep it there. She even had a second plate then scraped her plate clean into a dog dish and set it in front of me “eat up” she said. I tried to use my fingers and got my ass slapped HARD! “No, no, slave you eat like the dog you are!” she barked. So I had to eat with just my face and finally after much effort finished my meal, then I was directed to go clean the kitchen.

After I was finished I was instructed to go get her nail kit and to give her a pedicure. I retrieved the kit and set to working on trimming, filing, and buffing her nails. As I was doing this she told me “I hope you enjoy feet as much as you seem to, as the girls are going to teach you the proper way to treat a lady’s foot.” After I finished she said “Now do your toes!” I looked at her and knew she was serious as she handed me an ultra-pink nail polish and made me apply 2 coats and sealer so it won’t wear off any time soon.
“Now get your ass in the bedroom and see if your tongue can get me off at least once!” She said. We went into the bed room and I was blindfolded and she tied my hands behind my back with a pair of nylons. She grabbed me roughly by the hair and just smashed my face in her pussy and screamed LICK! I dove in and licked for all I was worth, while she writhed, moaned, and otherwise enjoyed herself. I was doing all I could and she was bitching that I was horrible at this and if I hope to survive next weekend I had better do better than I was doing now. Finally, I could feel her tensing as she approached orgasm. She came hard and I thought that was the end, but no she tightened her grip on my hair and held my head fast. “No one told you to stop slave!” she shouted. SO I kept licking and she kept cumming over and over. I lost count after 3 and finally she let go of my hair and I slumped to the floor. My jaws ached my tongue had a cramp and my arms hurt from being tied behind me. “Goodnight slave” she said as she got under the covers and left me lying on the floor. “What about me?” I asked? “WHAT ABOUT YOU?” She replied. I curled up at the foot of the bed and tried to get to sleep.

In the morning I was awakened by her feet in my face. “Lick them slave” she said I started licking them tasting the sweat that had dried on them. She made me lick every inch of her feet, in between every toe several times, then suck each toe like it’s a little cock (she said). As I had rarely done this it turned me on immensely and my cock was streaming precum. Jeni noticed this and proceeded to get it on both her feet and rub them together then made me lick up the new foot lotion she had put on her feet. I was still in the heels and begged to get them off. “But, sweetie I don’t have the keys” she chided. I looked downtrodden while she laughed and produced the keys and unlocked and removed the torture devices. I had difficulty walking even after with cramped toes and calves. I had to make and serve her breakfast in bed. After serving her, I had to stand there hands behind my back and watch her eat and remain silent. I was dismissed and instructed to draw her bath. I got the tub full of super-hot water and bubble and informed her that her bath was ready. Then I had to scrub her and wash her hair and condition it, then dry her body and hair after she got out and brush her hair. After she was dry, brushed and dressed I was instructed to do the rest of the inside chores under her close supervision.

Every so often she would point out something I wasn’t doing to her specifications and making notes in a small notebook. ”This is for the girls to review and decide on how best to help you focus on what I want” she said. After several hours I was sweaty and had all the inside chores done. Ok time for the outside chores I though. “Well we can’t have you outside naked scaring the neighbors can we “she chided. She went into bed room and had a small hot pink thong, some very short baby blue shorts and a pink t shirt that looked very small. “I’m not wearing that!” I said. “Your choices wear this or go naked” she said. So I put on the ridiculous outfit under her approval. “To bad we can’t have you wear a bra” she said.

I went out to cut the lawn, clean the gutters and weed the garden and beds. “Well these chores should take you several hours. She said “I’m going to go over to the girl’s farm and talk more about your training, your pitiful oral last night makes me think they need to really work on that aspect of your training. And, don’t you even think about jerking off while I am gone. Unless you want me to remove some of the limits for your training, like MEN!” OK I thought I will not even touch my dick while she is gone if she is threatening that! I worked my ass off in the hot sun all day and got finished up just about the time she got home.

I again fixed dinner, and ate just the scraps again while she watched tv and served as her foot rest the entire night. At bedtime she produced thick leather cuffs and a collar she had borrowed from the girls. I was quickly collared and cuffed and I didn’t need to be told what to do and started eating her pussy immediately. I tried to vary my strokes and nibbles and sucking her clit and she seemed to enjoy it more than the night before and again had several orgasm then clipped a leash to my collar and lead me OUTSIDE to the shed. “While you were showering I put my other gift from the girls in here” she said as she clicked on the light. It was a heavy duty dog kennel. Your new home away from home she cackled. I didn’t resist as she helped me crawl in then recuffed my hands behind me and slipped a hood over my head and laced it tight, I also heard the click of a lock to secure the hood. I felt a wad of fabric being jammed in my mouth. It smelled like strong pussy and I was like WTF “Susan said she wanted you to get to know her scent, so she gave me these well-worn panties for you to enjoy for the night. If you have trouble breathing etc you may spit them out but otherwise they had better stay right where they are. Oh and Sue sent these. (I felt another large pair of panties going over my face with the crotch resting right on my nose) that way you get to know your trainers’ scents. I plan to sleep in very late tomorrow so you will be in here for a very long time.” Jeni said to me plainly.

Then I heard her add a two different locks to the cage door, shut off the light, and close and lock the shed from the outside. I was in there till 1pm the next day and it was hot and all I could smell and taste was the girls’ well-worn panties. After Jeni unlocked the shed and cage and let me out she gave my powder blue shorts to wear to get back in the house. She left my ankles and wrists cuffed and used the leash attached to the collar to lead me back in. Another day of cleaning the house while she chatted online or watched tv was what my Sunday entailed. I again cooked dinner, served as her table and then worshipped and cleaned her feet after dinner. At bed time I was recuffed and gave her 5 orgasm in the course of a few hours then was left to sleep on the floor with leash around the bed post, my cock aching in desire to get a release.

The kids got home Monday so I thought I would get a reprieve but oh no only reprieved till bed time then I was her pussy and foot worshipping slave, licking and worshipping them till she came several times and left me sleeping on the floor.

Wednesday night after the kids were in bed she led me into the bathroom and I saw a big bottle of NAIR. She nodded and helped me apply it to everything below my neck, after the prescribed time I was showered and naked as a baby with only the hair on my head left! She said “Susan told me to make sure you were hairless or she’d pluck out your pubes with tweezers, I have to say I like this look on you slave.” Thursday night I licked Jeni for hours on end she telling me that Susan had helped her order a Hitachi wand to use while I was away and even when I returned since my lil clitty was of no use to a real woman, was useless anyway and would be locked in very secure chastity. I barely slept at all Thursday night, and when the alarm went off Friday I had huge butterflies in my stomach.

After Jeni took the kids to school I was told to clean the kitchen by the time she got back and be naked when she did. On her return she had me march into the bedroom and get into my attire for the next 3 days. First was bondage mittens, leather mitts that balled my hands into fist then had locking wrist cuffs so my hands were balled up in fist and locked in then locked behind my back. Then she applied thick leather cuffs to my ankles with a short 12-inch chain between then so I could only take small steps. After that she attached a wide thick collar and leash to my neck then locked all the cuffs collar etc tightly. Next she put foam ear plugs in my ears and leather hood over my head and laced it up tight, the hood allowed no sight, very little hearing though my mouth was open and free for the time being. “Open WIDE” Jeni taunted. I did as I was told and felt something slide into my mouth, and it felt phallic. “In case you’re wonder MICHELLE that’s a cock gag, its shaped like a cock for you to practice on!” Jeni sneered. “Susan should be here soon; I hope she likes how I wrapped her present” She chided.

I faintly heard the doorbell then some rough hands were running over my body and tweaking my nipples and balls. “She looks like she’s ready for training” I heard Susan say. Then I felt a tug on my leash as someone lead me toward the garage. Then I was helped up into the back of Susans SUV and into another cage which was locked. “OK Jeni see you Monday morning” Susan said as she shut the back of the SUV. I felt the engine start and the vehicle start to move. She stopped for gas and I thought OMG can anyone see me in this cage back here? Then we were on our way again, but we didn’t seem to be going out of town, we seemed to be hitting a lot of lights. Finally the SUV came to a stop, and I though OMG where are we is she taking me to someone else’s house? Susan opened the back door and more or less yelled to me. “I’m going into Romantix (adult store) to get a few things we’ll need for the weekend, like LOTS OF LUBE!” Oh shit that doesn’t bode well I thought as she shut the door. I again thought who can see me in this cage bound gagged and locked up tightly? Finally, after like an hour she came back and off we drove to the farm. It seemed like the drive out there took forever but I do remember it is in the middle of nowhere, with the nearest neighbors about 5 miles away and the nearest town about 20 miles.
We finally roll to a stop and she goes in the house and leaves me in the SUV I can hear her big Rottweiler’s barking at her in joy.

Eventually she came out open the hatchback, unlocked the cage and hauled me out. As we walked into the house the dogs were sniffing me and making me very nervous. I was lead to the basement area and put over the edge of a tub. I couldn’t hear much of what was going on but soon felt a cool slick finger on my ass and jumped as she applied more and more lube. Next I felt something small sliding up my ass then a bulge that was forced in rather hard and I felt another bulge just outside my ass. “Ok Michelle we need to clean you out well for your training, this is a bardex enema and as I inflate the balloons (she then started pumping them up) they will force you to retain the enema and get you good and cleaned out.” Susan Said. “I have this set on a slow flow and 3 quarts so it will be quite a while and you will suffer” she said happily. “I have closed circuit tv in here to keep an eye on you so if you try to get up I’ll send the dogs down, and I think you know what dogs like to do to a human in your position? So don’t fuck around and endure your punishment bitch or become a real bitch!” she said sternly. I could feel the warm liquid creeping into my bowels as she went away. As the bag emptied my bowels cramped and I moaned into my dick gag. The cramps were severe and I was left for at least an hour before she came and got me up and on to a toilet and allowed me to release my bowels. After I stood and was wiped clean she inserted something in my ass. ”There a nice sized cock up your ass for now, you’ll get much larger as we go though” she said laughingly. Then she led me upstairs.

She led me to her bedroom and secured my ankles to either side of her footboard, leaving my legs spread wide and open. She gave me a very hard slap on the ass, and then tied my wrists to the head board leaving me bent over the end of the bed with my face down on the mattress. She then stripped and climbed up on the bed and grabbed the leash that was locked to my collar and swung her leg over it so the leash ran between her thighs. “Now Michele you’re going to service me fully today and I’ll grade your skills, then when Sue gets home you will service her and she will grade you then we will adjust your attitude and aptitude via discipline till you learn to do it right” Susan told me sternly.
Old 06-24-2016, 11:25 AM   #2
Ellnel

Great story carry on
Ellnel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2016, 03:06 AM   #3
LeonWolfe

8/10 would read again, we need more story.

Likes,Faves, and Limits

I love sucking cock and eating cum because I'm such a horny fucktoy

PM Dares
Fap-Roulette List

My Rules List
My Sex Map

I am a disgusting bitch
Headmistress of the Academy of Crossdressing and Sissyhood.
LeonWolfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2016, 11:11 AM   #4
spankme554
getDare Sweetheart

I agree, we need more of this story!

PM DARES

I'm owned so denial isn't possible.

-Likes- Rules, toilet time restrictions, some nipple pain, hidden public, hidden humiliation, butt plugs, edges, diapers (just trying these out so please be nice)

-Dislikes/punishments - all day butt plug wear, rubberband snaps, wedgies, nipple clamps, toothpaste

-Limits-Pics, Public/Social suicide, cam, Messy/Poop/Pee, wetting myself, hard pain, body writing, needles
spankme554 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk