Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 04-17-2016, 06:59 PM   #1
PlagueBringer
getDare Devil

Default GetDare Nursery *The Full-Functioning Version*

Sorry this has taken so long! Earlier, I had asked diaper06 (formerly diaperboy06) if I could remake this idea into a full version of the getDare Nursery. The previous thread was only one of an idea hatchling, so all credit for the idea goes to him. Anyways, let's get the roles stated.

You can choose to be a baby, a caregiver, or both!
Babies
~
As Babies in the getDare Nursery, you are the lowest roles here. Your tasks will include special tasks that resemble medical tasks, orgasm denial watersports and scat (in the diaper).

To move up to the next role, you must accumulate 1000 points.

Toddlers
~
Toddlers in the nursery are the role right after the babies. Tasks for toddlers will include special tasks with gender exploration (crossdressing, edging, etc. [basically self-exploration]) and odd lubes (toothpaste, icy-hot, etc.).
To move up to the next role you must accumulate another 500 points.

For both the Baby and Toddler Roles, you should expect dares with diapers, watersports, scat and ageplay.

Pre-Teens
~
Pre-teens will be expected to do more sexual tasks considering their advanced explorative natures and are soon gonna be moving out of the nursery. Special tasks will include edging, orgasm control, anal and other sexually explicit types of dares.

Once you make another 500 points, you graduate from the Nursery.

All roles must write reports for their tasks!

Caregivers
~
Caregivers are the ones to give tasks for the residents of the nursery. Caregivers can choose to give tasks to a specific role section, but it is preferred that you try to give one for all.

~

Starter Tasks
Since everyone will be starting as babies, I'll go ahead and put up some continuous tasks or one-time tasks for you to do to;

5 pts - Sleep with a stuffed animal in your hands (or around your face, however is comfortable. [Continuous, repeat as wanted]
10 pts - Wear a diaper and wet it. [Only redeem 5 times for points]
25 pts - Wear a diaper and mess it. [Only redeem 2 times for points]
100 pts - Drink out of a baby bottle and nothing but it for the whole day. [Only redeem 2 times for points]
10 pts - Wear a wet diaper on your head for 30 minutes. [Redeem as many times as you want]
10 pts - Take a deep inhale of one of your dirty diapers (wet and messy). [Redeem 10 times]
200 pts - Spend a week without touching your sexual bits (unless for changing or cleaning (must go the full week). [Redeem only once]

And that should be about it. Hope to see a lot of people joining in and having fun. I'll be in here as a caregiver and a baby!

Template for Signature!
I'm a [insert role here] at the GetDare Nursery with ?/1000 points!

Dislikes: Pain, CBT, Minor Public, Wax Play, Long Dares, Minor Messy

Non-Negotiable Limits: Major Public, Eating Scat, Messy, Vomit
---
PM Dares and Supply List!

---
BAD BABY! If you see me curse in any of my posts or PMs you are obligated to give me a punishment! For each bad word I say in a post pointed out, I must change the post (if possible) and smack my balls 10 times.

Last edited by PlagueBringer; 04-18-2016 at 02:10 PM.
PlagueBringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2016, 04:39 AM   #2
kay878
getDare Sweetheart

I guess I will be in this dare to get it going on. Obviously a baby. But I might switch to care giver later on.
kay878 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to kay878 for this post:
Old 04-19-2016, 02:33 PM   #3
PlagueBringer
getDare Devil

Welcome to the nursery kay878!

For my role as a baby, I will claim 5 points for last night. I slept with my best stuffie-friend, Mr.T-bear.

---

---
BAD BABY! If you see me curse in any of my posts or PMs you are obligated to give me a punishment! For each bad word I say in a post pointed out, I must change the post (if possible) and smack my balls 10 times.
Old 04-22-2016, 01:41 PM   #4
PlagueBringer
getDare Devil

As a bump, I'm going to go ahead and claim 10 points for sleeping with a stuffed animal for the past two nights.

I'm currently at 15/1000 points needed to graduate to toddler.

---

---
Old 04-22-2016, 10:09 PM   #5
Sexkittin

I am in as a baby!
Sexkittin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2016, 03:58 PM   #6
PlagueBringer
getDare Devil

Alright, here's a dare for all the babies!

The Dirtier, the Better!

So, the nursery workers have been neglecting their small amount of children lately, leaving kids with really messy diapers.
For this, you need to mess your diaper and wet it as well. Stay in this diaper until you need to mess again, and then do so. You may use the aid of suppositories or laxatives for less points.

(If you complete without aid, gain 300 points. If you used aid, gain 200 points)

---

---
Old 04-25-2016, 06:54 PM   #7
PlagueBringer
getDare Devil

Alright, this is the last time I'm going to double post, so try and get people you know involved! I'd hate to see this go to waste.

Points Update
Last night, I ended up sleeping with my stuffed animal and wetting my diaper three full times (I had a fairly thick diaper on). So, I'm gonna go ahead and claim those three wettings and the stuffed animal to give me 35 points for last night.

My new total is 50/1000 towards becoming a toddler.

New Dares
Naughty Babies
The caretakers think babies need to learn from wetting themselves. After every wetting for a 24-hour period, give yourself 50 spankings to your crotch.
Points for this one will be (Number of Wettings) x 50 = [Gained Score]

New Flavors
As part of growing up, babies need to be introduced to new flavors. What better way to introduce them than by putting it on their pacifier.
Do no less than three of the listed items.
Possible Items:
Milk - 5 points
Juice - 5 points
Baby Food - 10 points
Toothpaste - 15 points
Urine - 25 points
Orgasmic Fluid (Guys can cum on the pacifier nipples and girls could get wet and put the nipple in their vagina) - 30 points
Scat (minimal, doesn't have to be a lot) - 50 points.

---

---
Old 04-25-2016, 11:20 PM   #8
kaliara

I will be joining now as a baby...

0/1000pts

Like:
wedgie, cum, anal play, dice dare, enema, masturbaton, some cam pics/vids, feminization, sissification, peeing, minor cbt, diapers, chastity

Dislikes
extreme pain, eating bodily excrement, messy

Will do any dice dare PM'ed to me and will send you one back with your likes!
kaliara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2016, 01:10 PM   #9
chriscross

sounds fun. i will join as a baby.
Limits: Family, Other People, Blood, Very public, Pics, Cam, Cum Play

PM Dares and Toys
chriscross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2016, 01:26 PM   #10
PlagueBringer
getDare Devil

Wonderful! Welcome to the Nursery, kaliara and chriscross.

Remember to post reports as you earn points! Even if it is one of the small beginner tasks, post here so I can see and others can hopefully find this thread.

---

---
Old 04-26-2016, 01:27 PM   #11
Mappy

I will join as a caregiver

my likes are anul crossdressing pee diaper play age play light bondage light pain semi public and nipple play

my dislikes are public family friends bodywriting sick blood and cbt
Mappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2016, 02:23 PM   #12
PlagueBringer
getDare Devil

Welcome to the Nursery, Mappy. It's good to have another caregiver.

Anyways, a new dare for babies!

Wealy Wet!
For this dare, you need to be drinking water throughout the dare.

For about an hour, you will need to be able to reach in your diaper and spit directly into it, so leave it rather loose.

For this hour, you need to take a large gulp of water every five minutes. After every drink, push as hard as you can towards peeing for 15 seconds. After you are done pushing, spit into your diaper. Continue this until the hour is up. Once the hour has passed, you need to cum into your diaper.

---

---
Old 04-26-2016, 06:35 PM   #13
Emmyred
Getdare’s Ginger Goddess

Weally Weally Wet
For this task, you will need to wear two diapers, cutting slits in both.
From your starting time, drink 16 ounces of water (or other liquids) per hour until both diapers leak. 25 points will be given for each hour that it takes before you leak. Obviously, no changing or using the potty during this time.
Old 04-26-2016, 06:57 PM   #14
PlagueBringer
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmyred View Post
Weally Weally Wet
For this task, you will need to wear two diapers, cutting slits in both.
From your starting time, drink 16 ounces of water (or other liquids) per hour until both diapers leak. 25 points will be given for each hour that it takes before you leak. Obviously, no changing or using the potty during this time.
Thank you for this task. I suppose you are joining in as a caregiver? If so, welcome to the nursery!

---

---
Old 04-26-2016, 08:52 PM   #15
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

Nice thread, I'm not joining as I have a lot going on. (Plus I don't have access to diapers, baby bottles, pacifiers etc. so would be hard for me to get past that level.)

Just saying good job.

And I don't give dares that often so I won't be a caregiver.

30/1,603 edges+ 2 more days of denial after edges
Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary
6,000th post tasks and reports

Likes + Limits
Stuff I Can Use for Dares
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Spelling or Grammar Mistake: Let Me Know
Help Break My Cursing Habit

Live with people and do not own toys. Keep in mind when daring me please.

Not your bitch and calling me names or trying to Dom me is probitted. Violators will be declared as idiots.
LitDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to LitDarkness for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk