Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 06-04-2009, 04:54 PM   #1
PinkLudeGal

Default Lesbian Experience Stories.

So I have receive good comments on my first story (My first Lesbian Experience) That I thought I would start a thread with all of my experiences.

I have had quite a few hot and intense sessions with friends, girlfriends, 3somes, 4somes, and 5somes. We used anything from Fingers to toys, food, and whatever.

I will try to maybe post one once a week, and if i end up having another session anytime soon I will post that one when I can.

Names will be changed, but I will keep the made up names the same for the person I dedicate that name to. As in my friend Krystal=Susan or something like that. Krystal will always be know as Susan threw out each story she is in.

So In case you haven't read my first story Here it is again. I will post a reply on this thread with my next story within minutes of starting this thread. Just give me time to type it all out and read threw it and make corrections needed.

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoy my thread!

Oh and I love to hear what you have to say so leave lots of comments!

Description of Me:
About 5'9
121 pounds
Black medium length hair
Light tanned skin
Green eyes
D cups
Shaved

Description of Roxy
About 5' 7
Brown with a redish tint hair
white
blue eyes
B cups
Small patch

My First Lesbian Experience

My first experience was when I had just painted my car pink, before all the upgrades and everything. I was just turned 17. Me and friend of mine (we will just call her Roxy) where really bored at about 1am in the morning. It was a nice summer Saturday night. About a nice 47 degrees, clear sky, moon was big and bright.

I had the idea of sneaking out out of the house while my dad was sleeping and going exploring around roads we have never seen. We found this back road that lead us up into the SF Cali hills. The road was long quiet, and It was a road almost completely abandoned. Driving up the road we see a mountain lion It was HUGE! We fallowed it down the road until it ran off into the the hills. We continued down the road for at least another hour when we found this opening. We were out in the middle of the hills, we found a lake and a small dirt place to park.

We ended up parking there and getting out, We had packed a couple blankets just incase. We grabbed on of the blankets and threw it on the hood of my car and we laid down together looking up at the bright moon and stars.

We started talking about boys, school, and life. After a little while, we starting looking at eachother then turning away. We both wanted eachother and we both could tell. So my friend being the more aggressive one turned on her side and started kissing me. I was surprised at first, but quickly got turned on and VERY into her. We started making out, and I lost track of time because of how long we just laid there making out. By that time my panties were all wet, And I was wounding how wet she was so I slowly moved my hand down to her skirt, and slowly lifted it up. She moan every so slightly, and at that moment I KNEW we were going to go all the way. I felt her panties and they were just as wet as mine.

I rolled her over so that now she was laying on her back and I pulled her panties down and slowly started licking her pussy. She loved it. Her breathing became hard and quick as she grabbed my head to push it close to her making my tongue slid into her. She moaned with excitement and I pulled away a little bit just enough to ask her if she liked doing this, She ended up said "Fuck yes! Now shut up and keep going" (LOL) So I slid one of my fingers inside of her and started to finger fuck her while playing with her clit with my tongue. Her breathing became EVEN MORE hard and quick. I knew she was close to cumming. I continued my pace, fucking her with my finger and licking her clit. She started to moan really loud, and then.....She screams my name and cums. Her juices run down my hand and i lick it up but dont swallow it so that I could kiss her ans let her taste her own juices. We make out for about another 10-15 mins.

Then my phone rings, It's my dad.....busted.....

I ended up getting grounded and getting my car taken away for a while.

But if you ask me.....SOOOOO worth it. lmao
I don't have a webcam
I don't send out pictures either.
So please don't ask.

Last edited by PinkLudeGal; 06-04-2009 at 08:20 PM. Reason: I do not send out pictures So I thought I would make a description of me and my friends
PinkLudeGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 04:56 PM   #2
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Smile

Good idea. I am looking forward to more. Really lookign forward to it if you know what I mean. (lol )
Old 06-04-2009, 06:14 PM   #3
PinkLudeGal

Default Pool Side Fun

Description of Krystal
About 5'10
115 punds
Blond kind of short hair
White
C cups
Shaved

Age at the time

Pool Side Fun

So it was a a nice sunny Friday. Me and Krystal had just got out of school. We meet up just in front of the school parking lot, and Krystal asks me if I could give her a ride home. I tell her "Of course I can! hehe I got a car don't I?" So we both get into my car, we roll down the windows and the sunroof. Turn up the radio and sing and dance while I was driving to her house. We had tons of fun driving.

I had never been to Krystal's house before so of course she had to give me directions. Once we got to her house I was amazed at what she lived in. I turned to her and asked "THAT'S WHERE YOU LIVE?!?" She laughed and said "Yup!" She lived in a very nice two story house, with a big green front yard with amazing trees and bushes that just made her house absolutely beautiful.

So we get inside of her house and drop our school things, and she give me the grand (and I do mean GRAND) tour.

"Krystal your house is amazing! I love it!"
"Yea, I love my house too hehe, and you know the best part? The part I have yet to show you??"
"What's that?" I asked excitedly.
"The backyard" She responds with a huge grin.

She takes me out to her back yard. Just when I thought her house could not get any more amazing, It does. She had a nice heated pool with a just gorgeous yard. I was in total awe over her house. She turns to me and smiles, asks me if I wanted to go swimming. I said let me call my dad to see if I can stay a while. So after talking with my dad and Krystal talking to her parents, We came to the conclusion that I we would just have a sleep over at her house. I was so excited. After a long day of playing around and doing fun stuff It was time to head inside and get ready for bed. Krystal's parents come to her room where we were at and says, "You girls don't be up to late now, We are going to sleep and will let you two have fun." Me and Krystal reply "We won't" with a grin.

About an hour after her parents go to bed, Krystal has the best idea all day.
"We should go swimming at night time! And since my parents don't mind us swimming at night, we should skinny dip with the outside lights off so we won't be able to really see each other."

"Krystal, Your a genius!" I exclaimed with laughter.

We head down stairs, open the back door, and turn off all the lights. We could still see each other but we didn't mind. We then quickly stripped naked and jumped into the pool. It was warm and refreshing, and felt oh so nice. I started to swim around a little and Krystal comes up behind me and grabs my boobs. "Why are yours SO much bigger then mine??" I was surprised that she did that, but laughed and said laughing "Cuz I'm special!" We start to play around with eachother touching each others bodies and just having fun. This goes on for about 15 minutes.

After we started to calm down a little bit we started to talk about boys, and what we would do if they wanted to have sex and stuff like that. Some how I ended up telling her what me and Roxy did about a month before. She was very intrigued and wanted to know EVERYTHING that happened. As I was comming to the end of my story I realized that she had been touching herself and getting off on my story. So I swam closer continuing my story, closer and closer I swam. I made it so that it looked like I was just swimming around. She had no idea what was about to happen next.

As I got so close to her I noticed she had stopped touching herself to try to hide the fact that she was doing it. So I swam behind her and started rubbing on her body with my hands. I slowly moved my body so that it meet her body and my hands slowly moved up to feel her breasts. I knew she had already been turned on and wanted me, So I took advantage of it. I started to play with her nipples. She asked "What are you doing?" I just ignored her question and continued to touch and feel her body and nipples. And a little while I move one hand down to meet her pussy. She gasped really quick, but then laughed a little and put her hand over mind and guided my hand to touch her where she wanted. I started to rub her pussy. She turned around and we started making out. Then she said lets go over the the one foot deep side. We swam over there and she quickly sat down and laid back. I crawled on top of her and continued where we had left off at the other side of the pool.

She grabbed my hand and put it to her pussy to rub it some more. She was getting so hot and wanted me to take her all the way. Breathing hard, we both continued to kiss. She starts to play with my pussy. Kissing each other, both of us rubbing and playing with eachother's clit. She asks me if I wanted to eat her out. I replied with "Oh Krystal you know I want to hehe" She stands up holding her breasts and breathing ever so hard. I get on my knees and start eating her out, licking and fucking her with my tongue and and fingers. I slip one finger inside her and she starts to moan and I know she wants it more and more. I start to go faster and faster fucking her more and more making her want to cum all over me. Faster and faster I fuck her. She almost wanted to scream with pleasure. I tell her to cum on my face, I want to taste her cum, feel it run in my mouth...So sweet and yummy. She gets even more turned on by the way I talk to her and she quietly yells "YES! oh Christina! Make me cum!" I continued to fuck her pussy, licking it, finger banging it. "Christina, I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum!"
"Cum on me Krystal! I want you to cum for me!"
"Ohhhhhhh goooodddd" she exclaims in between breaths.

As she finishes that last yell....She cums, I slow down almost to a stop. slower and slower, shes is in total ecstasy as i slowly start to move away from her pussy. She kneels down, and starts to make out with me again. She wanted to taste her own cum mixed with my saliva.
"Christina, that was amazing. I had never done that before."
"It was amazing, It was only my second time for me."
"Do you want me to do it to you?"
"Do you want to do it to me?"
"I want to try" She says with a smile.

So My eyes are getting tired right now, I will finish the story after i rest them k? Lol sorry To keep you waiting. LOL SUSPENSE! DUN DUN DUN haha sorry

I just looked at this story....Is it to long??
I don't have a webcam
So please don't ask.

Last edited by PinkLudeGal; 06-04-2009 at 06:21 PM. Reason: too long??
Old 06-04-2009, 06:38 PM   #4
DirtyMoFoxx

I'd say its quite a good lenth. This is very good btw.
Old 06-04-2009, 06:58 PM   #5
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

I won't say that a long story is a good story because that's not necessarily true but you have done a good job. Sometimes lengthy stories are good especially when you add details like you do so keep up the stories. I'm interested to hear what happens.

38/male/partially bi/switch
D/s Status: Protector, Dom and Daddy of pixie.dust

I love meeting new, nice, smart people. I communicate through Discord mainly.

What are my limits/likes/supplies?
Click here!

Check Out my Literary Works
Targeting the Ignored [Fiction]
Some Stuff I've Done (Non-Fiction)
Komodo Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 07:18 PM   #6
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...

I have to say... nice.

I've always been partial to lesbianism myself, and I do enjoy the reading of these encounters. There's just something about two girls together that tickles my fancy; but I suppose that's just a typical male response.

Eh! At least I know where I stand and what I like.

You can visit my erotic stories website at:
interestinglifestories.weebly.com

This link can get you to all of my stories on this site as well:
Blog for my GD stories

interesting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 11:56 PM   #7
BLOEM51

Vey nice. Can`t wait for the next part
BLOEM51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 03:30 AM   #8
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Smile Amazing!

That was AWESOME and I really would like MORE right NOW!!!

That was such a GREAT story
Old 06-06-2009, 01:31 AM   #9
PinkLudeGal

Default Pool Side Fun (Part2)

Pool Side Fun (Part2)

"Omg Krystal, your tongue is so long!"
Krystal right away puts her tongue in my pussy almost without any hesitation. I start to wounder if she really has never done this before.

"Oh Chrissy, your pussy tastes so good! I could lick it for hours! I can't believe I waited this long to do this!" Krystal says with a mouth full of pussy and pussy juices.

She was a natural at eating me out, It was almost like second nature for her. She knew exactly where to lick, how hard to lick it, and how to move her tongue just right so that i quickly become all hot and bothered. I start breathing harder and moan some. I could not help but grabbing my nipples and squeezing them slightly and rubbing them. Oh it felt so dam good.

"Oh baby eat my pussy, you do it so good! Ohhh fuck yes!"

Then Krystal stops, and pulls back her head and looks at at me with a questioning look on her face.

"What's wrong?" I asked with a kind of worried tone.
"Are you sure it is ok that I do this? I mean I don't want to force anything on you, It's just always been a fantasy of mine to eat out a girl for hours on end."

I laugh with a sigh of relief, "Krystal you are hella good at eating me out. If you want to eat me out for hours on end, No complaints here! hehehe"

We both get a good little laugh and she slowly goes back down and starts eating my pussy some more. Right away I start moaning. My pussy was so wet with the pleasure she was giving me. Not only was she good at it, but I was so physically attracted to her that just seeing her eat me out was the biggest turn on I have ever had at the time. More and more she licks and eats me out, harder and harder i start to breath. I can feel myself comming close to orgasm. I grab her wet hair and pull on it a little, and she moans a little bit so i keep it just pulled enough for her to feel it tugging on her head. Pulling on her wet hair made it harder for her to eat me out, so i pushed her head into my pussy to where her nose what pushing against my pelvis bone. Krystal almost could not breath, but continued to furiously eat my pussy out.

"Oh Krystal! Oh Krystal!" I start to moan out.
"Oh yes! ohhhhh god yes" Gasping for breath between each word to be moaned.
"Oh I'm going to cum! oh fuck yess!!" Breathing super hard gasping for breath I feel my pussy is completely soaked with my juices and Krystal's saliva. More still Krystal eats my pussy.
"Ohhhhh!!!!!" I moan loudly as I start to cum, Krystal moaning with me as she feels my hot pussy juices flow down her beautiful face.
"Oh god Krystal! you are so...."
Before I could finish what I was saying she comes up and starts making out with me. Mouth to Mouth, her tongue massaging mine. The taste of her saliva mixed with my pussy juices was just absolutely delicious. I wanted more! We continued to make out for a good couple more mins.

I start to laugh and say, "That was amazing!"
"Wasn't it though?" She giggles

The rest of the night we just stayed up watching movies and cuddling with each other. She ended up being my first girlfriend. And we had many more GREAT HOT LESBIAN EXPERIENCES.

Hoped you liked it.
I don't have a webcam
So please don't ask.

Last edited by PinkLudeGal; 06-06-2009 at 04:50 AM.
Old 06-06-2009, 01:40 AM   #10
marco_1987

That's amazing! It turned me on! LoooL
I'm waiting for the next one!
marco_1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 01:45 AM   #11
Lolly
getDare Sweetheart

Ahaha Good story.
Wouldn't the parents hear if you moaned loudly?

Do you want fries with that?
Lolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 01:50 AM   #12
dare1892

Wow, read the first one, must say very nice :P
dare1892 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 01:52 AM   #13
PeterGibbons

Send a message via MSN to PeterGibbons Send a message via Yahoo to PeterGibbons

Good times =D If these really are true accounts of past experiences then I'd say your one lucky individual. Romantic and heartfelt they leave this reader feeling strangely relaxed..... Keep up the good work.
PeterGibbons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 01:52 AM   #14
PinkLudeGal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolly View Post
Ahaha Good story.
Wouldn't the parents hear if you moaned loudly?
Their house was so big, I would have to yell at the top of my lungs for them to wake up and go "What was that?" Lmao

Thanks everyone for the comments!! Please leave some feedback of how I could maybe be an even better writer. I would love to hear some suggestions on how to write my real life stories to show how hot they really where.
I don't have a webcam
So please don't ask.
Old 06-06-2009, 01:57 AM   #15
kumpumper

this is a great story great with great detail, please write many more!!!

Dislikes: piss, edging and anal
Limits: scat, blood, other people, public, permanent, illegal, duck tape, icy hot, ice, porn, cam
kumpumper is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk