Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 04-09-2016, 12:42 AM   #1
fromo
Distinguished Member

Male 24/male/master seeks any age/any sex/slave in any location (serious replies only)

24/male/master seeks any age/any sex/slave in any location (serious replies only)

Hello People

Hello and welcome to the… well I’ve never kept count, so lets just call this the second advertisement of 2016 from myself! Hopefully this will be the only one I make this year, it all comes down to luck there, but lets see where this one leads me.
My name is Peter or when gaming, Doom/DoomBringer, I’m a dom of around 5ish years experience online and in real life, a complete and utter geek who loves all things anime, video games and comic book related, an amateur illustrator/graphic designer and a whole lot more. Personality wise, I’m very laid back and easy to get along with, however, that doesn’t mean I’m easy to walk all over, or that people are able to walk over me generally, this is something people responding to this will find out, as there will no doubt be those who just want to do what they want and nothing more, despite domming from the bottom completely undermining everything about a sub/dom relationship.

What I’m Looking For

What I’m ideally looking for is someone within the uk, hopefully fairly close by so that I can train said person irl, I’ll take someone on online as well as possibly start with said person online, however I’m mostly searching for someone irl, so anyone close by will get put ahead of someone half way across the world. I’m over in the northwest of the UK, just to narrow that down for people, not too far away from Liverpool (not a scouser).
I’m willing to accept male, female and trans, any males who’re interested, I’m more interested in ones who’re into feminisation through one form or another, just to make sure that’s known here and now. And ftm trans I’m also interested in, so don’t think the lean towards females puts you out of the runnings (i’ve known a few who’re on here :3).
I’m only looking for people who’re ‘real’, I don’t like wasting my time on fantasies that people just jerk to, given how often I’ve been burnt, anyone I take on will require a way of proving who they are, that can be discussed privately of course.
I’m also looking for devotion in a sense, anyone who consider’s replying must be willing to give this their all, I can’t stress how aggravating it is from a dom’s point of view to see someone only half trying at best.
The person’s kinks generally don’t matter too much, I’m very much attracted to the sub/slave/pet/lil and all other things by the personality and enjoy the domination aspect as a whole.

What I’m Not Looking For

Well, I’m not looking for anyone who’s just going to waste my time, or cause drama for the sake of causing drama. I’ve had many try such things, some even attempting to lie about me and even blackmail me in weird and laughable ways, so if any of that is you’re intent, all it’ll lead to is time wasted and me laughing at what-ever attempts you make.
That is probably the main things that i want to mention, just no drama/time wasting.

My Fetish’s

I do have a few which I do enjoy more then others, though that doesn’t mean anyone I take on has to be into these things:

Humiliation: A general cornerstone of allot of subs i’ve taken on in one form or another.

Bondage: This makes it’s way into any sub/dom relationship in one form or another and is always fun.

Sissyfication/General Feminization: This is something I’ve not done for a while, so it’d be a nice change of pace to do again.

TPE: total power exchange, this is something thats not for all, however, i’ve found it can work very well and be very enjoyable.

That is just a taster generally of what I’m into, though my interests stretch much further, it’d take a very long time to get through them all with notes on them as well. I am fine with stretching to kink’s I wouldn’t normally touch if the sub is interested.

What To Do Next

Next, for anyone that is interested, I’d like you to send me a private message with answers to the following questions below, and for anyone who mentions the cookie that I’m offering right now, will get bonus points in possibly being accepted.

What is you're name? (can answer with the title or nick name you like/use instead):
What is you're age?:
What is you're gender?
What is you're sexual orientation?(sub, slave, pet, baby girl, other):
What sort of Master are you seeking?:
What do you seek to gain from becoming mine?:
Why should I accept you as a sub/slave ect.?:
Do you own a webcam?:
Do you own a camera of any kind?:
Do you have any issue's using either of these device's?:
What is you're personal experience so far?:
What are you're loves, likes, dislikes, curiosity's and limits?:
If female, are you a virgin?(Will affect insertions):
Tell me one random fact about you're self:

I hope to hear back from some nice people fairly soon, then we’ll see were things go from there.
Old 04-11-2016, 01:09 AM   #2
fromo
Distinguished Member

I feel I need to add an extra question, so I'll put it here.

'Where are you from?'

I'd appreciate anyone responding answering this as well, allot have not mentioned or have had nothing on their profile to suggest their location.
Will find a vessel in the paleblood moon..."

My Current Add Searching For A Sub:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=431569
Old 04-25-2016, 01:51 PM   #3
Little submissive
Account Banned

Default :)

Nice ad, good luck
Old 04-27-2016, 03:20 PM   #4
fromo
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little submissive View Post
Nice ad, good luck
Thanks, had little so far sadly though, time clicks on and i continue to wait it out.

Old 04-28-2016, 04:07 PM   #5
Searchingslave510
Account Banned

Really enjoyed reading this ad. Nice work Fromo.
Old 05-12-2016, 07:38 AM   #6
fromo
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by searchingslave510 View Post
Really enjoyed reading this ad. Nice work Fromo.
Thanks, but they're never good enough, or at the right time, lol.

Advertisements
Kink Talk