Old 04-02-2016, 02:00 AM   #1
Silly bitch
getDare Devil

Default new dares and costumes

Hello get dare I'm looking for some new extra challenging dares and tasks the harder the better and I'm also looking for some physical challenges to get me into shape for summer so if you have any please post

Also if anybody can find any costumes you think I should buy please post them

Thanks in advance sbxxxxx

I love sniffing people's dirty socks

Add me on kik bectheclown

Post Splat in my visitor message and I'll take a pie to the face! I love receiving gooey pies!
Silly bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2016, 06:41 AM   #2
thatonenerd

I dare you to cover yourself in a messy substance of your choice while wearing a sports bra and short shorts and then go do an hour (you can do less if this is too much) of yoga in a public place. Have fun getting fit.
thatonenerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2016, 06:59 AM   #3
Silly bitch
getDare Devil

Thank you please keep the dares coming the more the better

I love sniffing people's dirty socks

Add me on kik bectheclown

Post Splat in my visitor message and I'll take a pie to the face! I love receiving gooey pies!
Silly bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2016, 12:57 AM   #4
iainecgunge

Well if it's a fitness kick you need the right kit - Lycra is essential but to give opportunities to play to your desires a catsuit would be a good base and let's go with a nice fun high-visibility pink!
iainecgunge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2016, 12:22 PM   #5
iainecgunge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silly bitch View Post
Thank you please keep the dares coming the more the better
Here's a cheeky one for you, whenever you go swimming you cannot adjust your swimsuit, so if you slowly wedgie as you swim you'll flash a little - you'll be too dedicated to your swim to even notice!

A bit naughtier would be to wear an unlined swimsuit, the right colour or pattern should keep it known only to you - but it should keep you clocking up the lengths!

Liven up your home workouts! Squirt a can of shaving foam into your Lycra and enjoy it squirting around as you move! Next time you are to wear a swimming cap for your workout - but don't forget to add smooth peanut butter (or an alternative thick substance- marshmallow fluff might be fun) things might get sticky but do you push hard to get finished faster but hotter or try and stay cool?

How about a night time jog (or dawn can be nice) you will need an energy source so take a couple of bananas, one unpeeled in your underwear from the start and the second can join it at the halfway point! If that proves to be too easy you can add in squats!

Roll two dice multiply the total by ten, this is the number of minutes you have to exercise outdoors. Set a countdown timer and take off your watch. You start the timer as you set off, with no way of monitoring the time you exercise will you return home too soon? If you return before the time runs out you will cover yourself in custard and wallow in it for double the time left. Return within 30 minutes of the time running out - you earn a treat! More than 30 minutes over the time - you are clearly dedicated to your fitness, help your muscles recover by immediately showering in cold water - no time to strip!
Old 04-07-2016, 12:08 PM   #6
iainecgunge

Surprised that there aren't more posts to keep you busy!

Why not try marinating your leggings before you work out? Water is a good starter but you can experiment with different things, eggs could prove a challenge!

For a more challenging task, prepare a big bowl of jelly- a few packets worth. Make it with a bit less water than the instructions so it sets nicely. For your jog wear a swimsuit, smush up the jelly with your hands to break it into smaller lumps and add it all into your swimsuit. You can add layers of clothing on top and enjoy the squelchy jog!

For an at home workout allow a can of semolina to shhlluurrrpp into your Lycra and enjoy those squats! Indeed with a tin of the stuff in the front and rear of your shorts burpies will become slurpies!

Love to hear how you are getting on and if you want to be set targets with punishment forfeits for missing them?
Old 09-20-2016, 11:08 AM   #7
dared to perfection
getDare Devil

This one may be slightly old and too late to be fit for summer. But place a slice of pie or a plate of whipped cream on the floor and do press ups dunking your face into the plate. do 3 sets of 10.

I'm on FetLife too - ask and I will tell!
dared to perfection is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk