Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 03-03-2016, 12:54 PM   #1
BLiverpool
Distinguished Member

Male 36/male/slave seeks any age/female/master in any location (serious replies only)

36/male/slave seeks any age/female/master in any location (serious replies only)

There are a million male subs trying to find the elusive perfect female, it's a difficult search with a lot of younger subs. I hope I can compete with the younger subs my honesty and loyalty.

I'm 36 and based in the North West of the UK. I've been submissive all of my life and am looking for a good female owner who will take care of me, but use me for her enjoyment.

About me
I've served several online mistresses and one in person. I'm not available 24/7 but will make myself available for your use as often as I can. I can communicate by Kik, Skype, email, or PM. I have a webcam, and will use it more as our relationship develops. I'm not looking for a short term session, but someone who will take care of me long term. I am happy to perform tasks, write reports and provide evidence.

My likes and limits are in my signature. I genuinely get pleasure from being used for someone's pleasure, and as such I will just want to please you. I'm honest and genuine. I will never lie about doing a task. I will not disapear without reason.

About you

I do not mind what your age, appearance or body type is, or whether you are straight or bi. I'm interested in your mind, and what I can do to please you. I want to build a relationship where I can please you, learn about you, and make you happy. You will be understanding but firm.

If you are prepared to go on webcam this is a bonus but I understand if it is in your limits. You may be single, partnered or married. You may tell people about me or keep me a secret. I do not mind if you have other subs, I do not expect to be exclusive. However you will be my ownly owner, I will not serve anybody else unless you give me permission or lend me out to another dominant.

I hope a good mistress feels they can make good use of me. If you think you can then please PM me or KIK me.

Respectfully yours.

Ben
Old 03-27-2016, 10:36 AM   #2
BLiverpool
Distinguished Member

I'd like to add to this advert that I am curious about blackmail and may be interested in trying it in some way.

KIK: KevJackson1980

Like: being controlled, cum, public
Limits: Anything toilet related, blood, body marks.

Advertisements
Kink Talk