Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 02-12-2016, 12:40 AM   #1
Tom_claw

Send a message via MSN to Tom_claw
Default Loosing bladder Control by master order

Monday, February 8, 2016:

My master read my post and decided to help this slave fulfill his future goal by asking questions at first. The master asked about asl and what kind of diapers I owned? The slave answered, "27 M Canada, BC and I owned only tighty whities and grey briefs. Then master wants to know how often I wear them and I answered, "everyday." The diaper I have now is goodnights which is boys kind and I have to wear them every night. Master mention that I will realize that once I loose control of my bladder, humiliation will kick in. Slave does realized that.

The first task was given by my master and it was a simple task where I have to ask permission to use the toilet. Master may give me a time to hold it and then release it when it is the right time, Also, I have to drink 250ml of tea or water every hour.

Master also told me to wear undies and will transfer to diapers during the night time and daytime undies.

Master decided to command me right away to drink 250ml of water. Slave answered, "yes sir."

Next hour, master said, "drink another 250ml of water" and slave answered, "yes sir."

During time time before bedtime, I have to drink 1 liter of water before going to bed and have to wear diapers.

During the night, I kept peeing in my diaper for about 5 times and it was really wet with adult diapers.

to be continued ....

toy: vibrator egg, buttplug size (small, medium, Large), inflatable buttplug.

Dislike: messy items, poop with pee together, any poop stuff.

Limit: Family, friends, cbt, public, blood,
Tom_claw is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk