Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 01-26-2016, 04:30 AM   #1
commited_boy

Default Student Life Changed Me

Hi all,

Here's my new story. I hope you like it. I'll try and post the story weekly. Some weeks I may add an extra chapter or two, some weeks I may not get a chance.

If you have any comments, please post or PM me. And please, do check out my other threads too.

Enjoy!
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1 - Setting the scene
First day of University, I was pretty excited. Moving out of my parents house, meet new friends, go out partying, pick up some girls; this was going to be the best part of my life!

Once everything was moved in and I'd waved off my parents, I got to meeting some of my new dorm buddies. I found a bunch of them in the communal kitchen and I soon found a great set of people.

There was Steve who appeared to be a party animal. Tall and stocky, he'd got to University with a Rugby scholarship and clearly was going to be one of the "lads". Possibly not the brightest, but if I ever needed a gym buddy, he'd definitely be able to show me the ropes. Just got to be careful I don't get dragged into some of the "lad" culture I see, about downing pints only for them to come back up minutes later on the road.

There was David, a geeky guy, very intelligent, but a little lacking in social skills so he tended to listen in and nod and smile. He was probably about 6ft, dark hair and very skinny. Probably a good guy to keep trying with, as I know I'd end up with no drama from him. Plus he'd be a good sound board for helping with my course work as we were doing the same course.

There was Rob, friendly enough guy. Seemed to be quite nervous overall. I couldn't pin down exactly what his deal was, but after he got comfortable he seemed to be pretty happy and jokey with most of us. Average height, average build. Pretty average all round.

There were also a couple of girls on our floor. First there was Amy. She seemed a sweet innocent girl. 5'2, blonde hair in a pony tail and very friendly, keen to make sure she gave everyone roughly equal attention (I noticed, that her conversation with Steve was a little shorter as he seemed to be immediately putting some moves on her).

The other girl, Jessie, was a touch taller, straight brown hair and wore a little more revealing clothes, shorts shorts, tights and a very low cut top. I assume she's looking for something very soon. I do my best to keep my eyes on her face, but there are a few times I glance down when I think she is not looking. Again, sounds like she's a party animal, immediately asking about what's going on tonight and who's going to be getting the beers in.

Overall, I was pretty happy with the group and we often went out to things together (minus one or two of the group. David usually skimped out, or left things early. Amy would come along for a nice time, but usually ended up looking after a very drunk Jessie).

There were moments where things didn't go well. Amy most days cared for Jessie through the hangover stage, but also was quite stern, like a parent telling her child off.

Steve had run-ins with everyone, whether he'd tried to get laid with one of the girls (especially Jessie, when drunk, thank god Amy was there), or he'd be trying to one-up one of the guys to show he was the most manly of all of us. I'd become great friends with Amy, but had my advances politely declined. But I understood and we carried on as great friends.

And so life went on for about 6 months happily enough. Until about February, where things....changed.

Chapter End

26/M/Sub looking for a Mistress. If interested, see my advert:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=245427
commited_boy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to commited_boy for this post:
Old 02-04-2016, 12:14 PM   #2
HypnoSlaveBitchBoi

Sounds awesome :3 can't wait to hear more ::

Limits: piss, poop, messy, illegal, blood

My results- http://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=1058672

slave Callander :3 https://teamup.com/ksfb022d1cbbd54504

Pm dares:- http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=73896
I will obey any commands with a PM/email titled "THIS IS YOUR NEW HYPNOFILE" and will forget reading any commands with the words "MUST DO" in them.
HypnoSlaveBitchBoi is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk