Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 01-23-2016, 06:02 PM   #1
BannaGirl
getDare Sweetheart

Default Total Objectification feat. Clara

The light is bright even Clara is a bit nervous this time it doesn't occur often but today was quite a big day her first day at another show! Well more a spinoff if you want.™ was quite a extreme show but this was even harder the bottom of extreme if you want. The light turns to Clara and the Show goes live.

“So a style change was not quite enough for some young things to make some easy money? You didn't enjoyed being turned for ever for sure? you want a fair game? then Total Objectification might will do it for you! In this show young girls have to answer 10 honest questions in order to win 100k in cash! seems easy right? but here's the catch is our lie detector tells us something is fishy the girl well be transformed into human furniture or an object as some might say. Without further ado lets meet our first contestant who hopes she can pay her college debut with the win lets meet Sahra!”

A girl about the age of 25 enters the stage she is dressed in the uniform of the show a mini dress and a crop top in the colors blue and yellow. She looks quite excited.

“How easy just answer 10 personal questions and i will have my debt paid in a matter of seconds” naive sahra thinks to herself.

“Welcome Sahra! So the contract you signed means you have to follow the rules of the show rule number one is that you are only allowed to talk when you are asked a question, this is crucial because if you break a rule it counts as lie do you understand?” Clara asks concerned

“Yes i do!” Sahra answers with quite some sweat on her face.

“So let's start right ahead Sahra do you Masturbate?”

“Not too bad a bit embarrassing but not utterly humiliating” Loudly Sahra announces: “yes i do i think this is quite normal.”

“It for sure is Sarah but tell me do you like anal sex?”

“two done only eight to go!” Loudly: “ yes sometimes i do” she lowers her head”

“well then let's get kinky: Does the thought of you as an object for you whole life, helpless only being useful for sexual things makes you horny” Clara leans in and looks straight into Sarah's eyes.

Sahra takes a deep breath and then stutters a fearful “No” just as the word escapes her mouth a loud buzzing noise appears.

“Well sarah it looks like that was a Lie and you know what that means! The wheel will chose your Fate i am sorry for you!” She waves with one hand while making a shocked face while the wheel in the middle of the stage begins to turn. Sahra breaks out in tears she knows there is no turning back she jumps up the seat and tries to run of bt security teckels her down halfway through. Just as she hits the floor the wheel stops.

“well it looks like we got ourself a new Table” Clara announces.

Sahara gets dragged off the Stage.

“Be sure to tune in next time when we will reveal the outcome! I am your host Clara and this was Total objectification!”

Read My FAQ

"Be like snow beautiful but ice cold."

I have a spelling disorder not necessary an excuse but an information.
BannaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2016, 01:46 AM   #2
jordaz20

Awwww poor sahrah wondering if there is going to be more
jordaz20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2016, 09:20 AM   #3
BannaGirl
getDare Sweetheart

More feedback is always welcome.

Read My FAQ

"Be like snow beautiful but ice cold."

I have a spelling disorder not necessary an excuse but an information.
BannaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2016, 09:56 AM   #4
MIssJeni
Account Banned

Need to describe how she is bound and sued as a table,. Details count!
Old 01-25-2016, 10:35 AM   #5
nightcat
getDare Sweetheart

for sure it will be a good looking table

Love: ice, being plugged, chatting
Likes: anal, chalangeing, dice dare,bondage, corner time, ...
Might do: pain, pee, gaging and pet play
Limits: Public, scat, family, pics, video, illegal, persistent, anyone finding out,play with potential to cause health problems,too much spanking/pain

Toys
nightcat is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk