Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 09-26-2016, 05:43 PM   #76
SluttyPig
getDare Sweetheart

1: Would you rather be allergic or coffee, or unable to eat fast food?

2: Would you rather be 5 inches taller, or 5 inches shorter?

3: Would you rather have to go without wearing panties for a year, or a bra for a year?

4: Would you rather be only allowed to wear heels ever again, or only allowed to wear boots ever again?

5: Would your rather have a flat chest (AA cup) or a F cup and suffer with a sore back?

6: Would you rather be known as a slut or as a prude?

7: Say you had to choose between having one of the two fetishes, which would you choose? Being into chastity or being into wearing diapers?

8: Say you were on an online video chat (Omegle or something) and you came across a sexy guy wearing a chastity device, what would you do? Pass or chat?

9: Would you rather earn quarter of a million dollars a year as a cam girl? or $25k a year doing a "good, honest" job?

10: Would you rather be able to masturbate whenever you want, but be a virgin for life; or have sex once a week, but never be allowed to masturbate?

SluttyPig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2016, 10:24 AM   #77
Poziomka

3: Would you rather have to go without wearing panties for a year, or a bra for a year?

4: Would you rather be only allowed to wear heels ever again, or only allowed to wear boots ever again?

5: Would your rather have a flat chest (AA cup) or a F cup and suffer with a sore back?

7: Say you had to choose between having one of the two fetishes, which would you choose? Being into chastity or being into wearing diapers?

8: Say you were on an online video chat (Omegle or something) and you came across a sexy guy wearing a chastity device, what would you do? Pass or chat?

9: Would you rather earn quarter of a million dollars a year as a cam girl? or $25k a year doing a "good, honest" job?

10: Would you rather be able to masturbate whenever you want, but be a virgin for life; or have sex once a week, but never be allowed to masturbate?
Old 12-26-2016, 03:48 AM   #78
twintrouble
Account Banned

1: Would you rather be allergic or coffee, or unable to eat fast food? Fast food I only live because of coffee

2: Would you rather be 5 inches taller, or 5 inches shorter? 5 inches taller

3: Would you rather have to go without wearing panties for a year, or a bra for a year? Panties definitely boobs get sore

4: Would you rather be only allowed to wear heels ever again, or only allowed to wear boots ever again? Boots, fuck heels

5: Would your rather have a flat chest (AA cup) or a F cup and suffer with a sore back?n AA cause boobs that big are to big

6: Would you rather be known as a slut or as a prude? Prude because I am one pretty much

7: Say you had to choose between having one of the two fetishes, which would you choose? Being into chastity or being into wearing diapers? Wearing diapers I love to cum

8: Say you were on an online video chat (Omegle or something) and you came across a sexy guy wearing a chastity device, what would you do? Pass or chat? Pass

9: Would you rather earn quarter of a million dollars a year as a cam girl? or $25k a year doing a "good, honest" job? Cam girl if my sis didn't mind

10: Would you rather be able to masturbate whenever you want, but be a virgin for life; or have sex once a week, but never be allowed to masturbate? Masturbate I guess as long as I can still give others pleasure

Feel free to kik for anything at: twinstrouble
twintrouble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2016, 04:00 AM   #79
Liza~

I'd most certainly pick coffee, which I never drink anyway.

5 inches taller. I'm only 5 ft 4ish.

Panties, most certainly.

Boots <3

I've got enough back pain from my awful sitting habits, but I'd still prefer AA.

Slut, easy.

Since I already am into chastity, I'll stay with that

Chat.

$25k is way less than I'm making atm, fuck that.

Sex once a week.
Liza~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2017, 07:23 AM   #80
LittleAmyP
Distinguished Member

Default Amy's answers

Likes: Clamps, Soft spanking, Ciit discpline, Forced Orgasm, Hidden public (masturbation/flashing), Nipple play

Dislikes: anal sex, public,

Limits: illegal stuff, gross things

Toys: Dildo, vibrator, nipple clamps, vibrating clamps, clitoral clamps, hitachi wand, and a buttplug (I don't like that one)

My PM-Dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=82497
LittleAmyP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2017, 01:27 PM   #81
Allykat

Unable to eat fast food

5 inches shorter

Without bra for a year, I'm small chested so happens a lot of the time anyway

Boots, I hate heels with a passion

Well, I have a flat chest already so guess I'l go with that

Don't care, but probably a prude because who cares

I'd choose being into chastity

Depends on the type of chat? If he tried to get me to dom him I'd simply tell him I'm not a Domme and leave

Cam girl, already did it for a while and it was kinda fun tbh

Sex once a week, but not allowed to masturbate.

Likes, dislikes and limits

Last edited by Allykat; 08-26-2017 at 01:29 PM. Reason: forgot a couple of questions
Allykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2017, 01:13 PM   #82
NaughtyGal

1: Would you rather be allergic to coffee, or unable to eat fast food?
Allergic to cofee, I already do not like drinkning it so I will not be missing out on anything

5 inches smaller, I would be 5'2''

Without panties for a year, I NEED a bra

Only allowed to wear heels, I love heels. Plus if I was 5'2'' the heels would give me a little extra height.

An F cup. That would be smaller then what I am now so I would like to go down to a smaller cup size, and I already know how to get around the sore back pain that I suffer from on a daily basis.

A prude

Chastity.

Chat, I would want to know how he came to be wearing it and if there was something I could do to help him get out of his current situation.

I would take the good and honest job

I would choose having sex once a week and not being able to masturbate.

Control any of my Lovense vibes via the app. User name is NaughtyGal

PM me dares within my limits. You will get a report back when they are done.

Likes, Limits, and Toys

PM Dares
NaughtyGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2017, 03:46 PM   #83
TrisPrior

3: Would you rather have to go without wearing panties for a year, or a bra for a year? One of those (bra) serves more of a function than the others, altho honestly I could go without both 99% of the time and be pretty okay with it.

4: Would you rather be only allowed to wear heels ever again, or only allowed to wear boots ever again? Both are awful choices.

8: Say you were on an online video chat (Omegle or something) and you came across a sexy guy wearing a chastity device, what would you do? Pass or chat? Pass

10: Would you rather be able to masturbate whenever you want, but be a virgin for life; or have sex once a week, but never be allowed to masturbate? Only once a week would be rough....

Each day I must edge once for every visitor message I have gotten so far this year!

Current daily edge requirement=9

My PM dares (and toys)

Loves: Teasing, Edging, Holding the Edge, Denial
Punishments: Ruined Orgasms, Anal, Buttplugs, Pussy/Clit Torture
Hard Limits: Public, Messy, Pics/Cam, Blood, Risky/Illegal
TrisPrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2017, 06:50 AM   #84
BlameMe

My kik is wunschstueck

Limits
Scat, Family, Pics, injurys, full public

Humiliation, Hidden Public, bondage, oral

Punishments:
Anal, Nipple and Clit Torture, Spanking, Pee, Cornertimes

My Toys: Dildo, Analplug, Pegs, Vibrator, Loveballs, collar and cuffs.

Female slave/ 23 yo
BlameMe is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk