Old 11-28-2015, 03:23 AM   #1
Keiichi18
getDare Sweetheart

Default Lang's report 1

Unedited report from a sub of mine from several years ago. I found these while going over some old HDs. Of course it's unedited except for the obvious name change.

Master's task for Lang.

When you get to work, edge. Before your break, edge at your desk. Then go to the restroom, remove your bra and panties. Gag yourself with the panties and edge. Edge when leaving work.

Lang's report to Master.

In order to edge when I got to work what I decided to do was to edge while still in my car, as there would be people in the office when I got there. So I remained in my car, put my hand inside my skirt and rubbed my clit with my right hand, and also pinched my nipples with my left. I stroked my clit gently and kept the rhythm nice and easy until the edge started to kick in. Its rather exciting masturbating in the car in a public (very public) car park, right in the centre of town lol. I edged whilst thinking of you pushing me against a wall, making me face the wall while your hands ran down my body.

I waited until 6.00pm before deciding to take a break. As the office was now empty, apart from me, I decided to edge a way I've been thinking about. I pushed my chair back slightly, lifted both legs up so my feet rest on the edge of the desk, my knee's bent and spreading my legs slightly I started to play with my pussy. I liked this position, as it felt vulnerable .... in the sense that if someone walked in, it would be damn obvious was I was doing lol.

As I rubbed my pussy, making it wet, I would lift my hips forward. I was thinking about my Master's head between my thighs, using his tongue on my pussy. I got a little carried away and almost lost control. I was also aware (afterwards) that I had my eyes closed almost the entire time and if someone had walked past, I wouldn't have known .... eeek.

At 6.40pm ish, I then went to the restroom, went into a cubicle. Took off my top first and then my bra (I remained topless for the entire time. I then took off my panties and put them in my mouth. With my back against the cubicle wall (which was cold) and my legs spread, my panties in my mouth and topless .... and edged quickly as I was still horny from the edging at my desk. I thought about you pressed up against me, me crushed against the wall as you fucked me standing up in the cubicle .... people going about their daily business not aware of what you were doing to me in the cubicle. I very nearly cum. when I finished .... I put my bra and top back on, but my panties went in my bag lol.

9.45pm My last edge I had to use the restroom again, as the cleaner wouldnt leave my office. This time instead of going into the cubicle I edged leaning against the wash basins, facing the mirror. I lifted up my skirt and edged holding onto the wash basin. This time I was thinking of you behind me, holding me by my hair, telling me that I wasnt allowed to cum and that I wasn't allowed to look at you (in the mirror) while you fucked me, I had to keep my eyes down like a respectful slave. This excited me a great deal too and I edged for a couple of minutes ... which was very intense and I had to bend my knees several times. I ended up resting over the hand basin.

I hope this pleases you Master.
Keiichi18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2015, 04:04 AM   #2
NaughtygirlJ123
getDare Sweetheart

Damn so hot hope theres more got me close to cumming

im a little slut and I also dominate girls

I am currently owned by
currently own : santra and Nerdwedgie

I have a rabbit vibrator and 3 eggs and a strapon

my limits are blood, scat, public and pics

if you want public it must be hidden

my likes are humiliation, and abit of bondage and orgasm control
NaughtygirlJ123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2015, 01:17 AM   #3
Keiichi18
getDare Sweetheart

Default Lang's Report 4

Other than some grammatical, spelling and minor restructuring (so it makes sense) this is also unedited. Of course name has been changed. Tom is her double ended dildo.

Master's task for Lang.

I will use your fingers for edging. After the office has cleared I will rub my clit for 5 minutes between each edge but each edge must be at least 15 minutes apart. So if I edge I will wait at least 15 minutes before rubbing my clit for 5 minutes and edging with my fingers in my pussy and wait another 15 minutes before my next edge so the closest any of my edges can be is 35 minutes apart.

When I get home I will be nice and wet for Master. I will go directly to my room and play with Tom till I can fit the balls in my wet pussy. I will work them in with one hand while I give Tom a nice blow job. Making sure to deepthroat him long and hard, till I’m gagging, then he'll then spend at least 15 minutes in my ass but only after I've gotten the balls in. If after 15 minutes I can't get both in Tom well fuck your ass for 15 minutes and I'll try to get the other ball in your ass and take a shower. If both balls aren’t in my pussy I will go to bed without dinner.

Lang's report to Master.

As usual I got to work at 3.00pm. As per instructions I waited until the office had completely cleared, which was around 6.00pm. I then sat at my desk, on the edge of my chair and hitching my skirt up, I begun to rub my clit. As your instructions are very clear about the timing, I had to keep an eye on the clock. I rubbed my clit for the 5 minutes. For some strange reason I got very little out of this. I didn't feel particularly horny, but I rubbed regardless. I think I felt a little anxious, which may have been the reason.

I then waited for the 15 minutes and returned to my chair, spread my legs (leaning back), hitching up my skirt again I rubbed quickly before pushing two fingers inside my pussy. I wasn't particularly wet and had to finger my pussy quite hard to get wet and start edging. I started to edge properly when I started to think of my Master telling me he was going to spank my ass for being a disrespectful slave and not having a wet pussy for him. My pussy was getting wet and I was fingering hard but I edged slowly and as it went on for a long time, it got mildly uncomfortable. I then edged and slowed down, but I needed to edge again straight afterwards, as the urge hit me and I really wanted to cum. The second edge made me gasp and I was thinking of my Master fucking me hard. I nearly cum.

Now, as is almost always the case after edging, I have a powerful urge to pee. Sometimes I can't pee, just have a uncomfortable pressure inside. This happened here and I spent the next 15 minutes having to walk around my office to try and calm down.

At 6.55pm, I had to rub my clit for 5 minutes. I did this standing up, as I felt it would be less likely to make me want to cum. I leaned over my desk and thought of Master rubbing my clit from behind me. The pressure was still there from my last edge and my pussy was already really wet. My fingers were sliding all over my clit and this actually made it hot to the touch. After the five minutes were up, I cleaned off my fingers by sucking them. I did this at least 3 times.

At 7.15pm (keeping these times was all consuming and I got little work done), I sat on the corner of my desk and spreading my legs wide, I pushed two fingers deep into my pussy. I was thinking of my Master standing in front of me, my finger sinking into my pussy were (in my thoughts), my Masters cock penetrating me. I edged really quickly and as I was thinking of Master fucking me, I used my fingers really fast. Then I cum, I couldn't help it. The pressure inside me was appalling and getting to the edge just took me over and I cum. But it was a really good orgasm, as afterwards I had to go to the restroom to clean up, my pussy was THAT wet.

At 7.40pm I had to again rub my clit. I did this whilst in the restroom. I did it standing up at the hand basins. I watched myself in the mirror and lifted my top and pulled my bra over my boobs. As I had previously orgasmed, my clit rubbing wasn't uncomfortable and I licked my finger a few times to put saliva on my clit. I then returned to the office.

At 7.55pm approx. I decided to edge on my chair again. I was sitting on my chair, leaning back, my ass almost off the seat, my legs were supported against the desk and were spread. I fingered my pussy after wetting my fingers by sucking on them and then penetrating. This time I was thinking of Master telling me to suck his cock whilst I pushed 'Tom' into my pussy. Master would want me to do this, so he can see 'Tom' going into my pussy as I sucked him. I was thinking of you (my Master) telling me I was doing it wrong and that I wasn't fucking 'Tom' hard enough and that my punishment would be to deepthroat Master until I gagged. These thoughts made my pussy really wet again and hot. I had the overwhelming urge to cum and the edge was intense, making my legs shake and I know I was making some noise. I held the edge for a painful few seconds and then had to stop abruptly as I nearly orgasmed. This however, ended up giving me stomach cramps and I spent about an hour feeling ill.

At 9.05pm approx. I attempted to rub my clit, but as soon as I started to feel aroused, my stomach cramped again.

At 9.20pm, I went to the restroom and I started to play with my pussy. I decided to take it slow and played and pinched my nipples and caressed my boobs before touching and playing with my pussy. I stood up, resting against the cubicle door to finger myself. Again I kept it slow as I didn't want to get more stomach cramps. I used my right hand to finger my pussy and used my left to squeeze and pinch my nipples. I was thinking of Master sucking on my nipples, occasionally nipping them while fingering my pussy. I got two fingers inside me and fucked myself for a few minutes until I started to edge. As the edge started to hit, I withdraw my fingers and rubbed my wet fingers over my clit. Unfortunately, this actually made me cum quite hard. I lost control almost instantly and had no way of stopping. I went back to my office, after cleaning up.

I did my last clit rubbing at 9.50pm. I did this at my desk, standing up, leaning over the desk. This was also a particularly pleasurable play as I was imagining Master fucking me from behind.

So on my drive home I was horny and wet.

Once home, I said hi to my brother (who was on his Xbox) and went straight to my room and took off all my clothes. My pussy was wet and I was horny and I used 'Tom' by sucking on him before pushing him deep into my pussy and fucking myself with him. I almost got carried away before I remembered your instructions to try and use the duotone balls again. 'Tom' had made my pussy really wet and very excited. I will be honest and say I don't like the duotone balls .... they frighten me.

So with my already nice wet pussy, I put 'Tom' into my mouth and sucked hard on him, whilst trying to push one of the balls into my pussy. I was tense and it became difficult. I was sucking hard on 'Tom', trying to keep myself wet. After some manipulating, I got the first ball in. I didn't like it and as I wasn't concentrating properly I nearly choked on 'Tom'. I just couldn't face pushing the other ball in, I just couldn't. I really didn't like the sensation of the first ball inside my pussy and as I started to take 'Tom' in my ass, I knew I wasn't going to cope. I was desperately trying to keep the ball inside my pussy as 'Tom' fucked my ass, because I knew that if I took the ball out, I wasn't going to be able to push it back in once I had 'Tom' in my ass. But the ball seemed to cause that intense pressure to build again, and I simply had to take it out. I then let 'Tom' fuck my ass quite hard as a punishment and actually took about 4 and half inches of 'Tom' inside me.

After 'Tom' had fucked my ass, I thought about trying to get one of the balls in my ass. I pushed the ball against my ass, but couldn't do it. I chickened out. I then showered.

I didn't eat anything that night.

After I went to bed, I did my edging. I lay naked on my bed (it was extremely hot) and after sucking on my fingers and rubbing my clit, I forced (and that is the correct word), forced three fingers into my pussy. However, I couldn't fuck my pussy with the three fingers in. But as I couldn't actually fuck my pussy with three fingers, I used two and occasionally stopped and forced the third finger in.

I was imagining Master above me, on his knees, me on my back. Master had put a clothespin on each nipple. Master had lifted my hips, so my butt was resting on his thighs, my back arched and only my shoulders resting on the bed, my arms handcuffed to the headboard. My legs unable to reach the mattress, were suspended behind Master's back. Master was rubbing his thumb over my clit and occasionally pushing down on it. Then Master, gripping my hips penetrated me roughly and deep. Master would occasionally flick one of the clothespins that was biting into my nipples as he fucked me. I fingered myself hard and was squeezing my boobs very excitedly. My first edge hit and I maintained it for a good several seconds. My legs locking together and my nipples went really hard. As I relaxed, I continued rubbing my clit and thinking of Master still fucking me hard, as I was unable to support myself (with my legs unable to reach the bed) I was totally at Master's mercy. I imagined Master's cock going in and out of my wet pussy, as my second edge started to hit. This one (as is now often the case) was far more intense and I actually started crying out (I've been doing that a lot). My pussy and ass squeezed hard and I ended up with my hips off the bed and I rubbed my clit like crazy. The edge wasn't going to go away and I became a little frantic in my masturbation. A third edge hit straight away and I almost peed myself. I jumped off my bed and stood in my bedroom for a moment because I really thought I was going to lose control. I went to the bathroom and when I came back I got on my hands and knees on the bed and continued to finger my pussy. I slowly reached an edge and held onto it for a several seconds. Even though achieving the edge is satisfying, being denied an orgasm isn’t. And it took me ages to get to sleep because all I wanted to do was to orgasm.

I hope this pleases you Master and please forgive my loss of control.

Lang x
Old 12-02-2015, 03:04 AM   #4
Keiichi18
getDare Sweetheart

Lang’s report 6

Push my panties as far inside me as I can, then keeping them inside, I will take Tom in my ass and keep him in my ass for at least 20 minutes. Then removing my panties, I will try to get my duotone balls inside my pussy. I will spend 30 minutes doing this. Then I must shower, with the balls still inside my pussy. Tom can be removed from my ass. After my shower, I can remove the balls. I must stand naked in my bathroom, lean forward and spread my legs wide. The I must mildly spank my clit/pussy until it hurts and I’m wet again, at least 120 times. I must count every hit. Master did not give Lang permission to cum.

Lang's report to Master.

After you left, I remained in my room with my panties deep inside my pussy. I really don't like the sensation of having my panties inside my pussy. I then put a lot of saliva onto Tom and started to ease him into my ass. I did this on my side, my right leg raised high. I had to rub my clit to help take Tom into my ass. Tom fucked my ass slowly for 20 minutes, my panties still inside my pussy. After a few minutes of Tom fucking my ass, I forgot my panties were inside me and just enjoyed Tom fucking me.

Just before the 20 minutes was due, keeping Tom in my ass, I slowly (and gingerly) removed the panties from my pussy. The sensation of them being pulled out is bizarre, weird, not particularly enjoyable .... just strange. To make it feel better I rubbed my clit a little. My panties were very wet. A few minutes later, Tom withdrew from my ass.

Then I started rubbing my clit and pussy to prepare for the duotone balls. Now I really hate these and my pussy starts to clamp knowing what it coming. I had to masturbate for several minutes to try and relax myself and had to think about my Master fucking me. I thought about my Master fucking me in my favourite position ....... I am on my back and Master is above me, he has pushed my legs hard against my chest, so my knees are almost past my shoulders and he is fucking my pussy very hard. Hard, deep thrusts into me. Whenever I think of Master doing this to me, I always get really excited and wet and as my pussy started to get really wet and horny, I thought about Master fucking me, then withdrawing from my pussy and penetrating my ass. I can barely move and Master controls everything. I can’t control how deep Master wants to penetrate me and this makes me very excited.

By now my pussy was ready to attempt the duotone balls. I was very aroused and after a shaky start, I managed to get the first ball in. Even though I had started off excited, once the ball was in and I could feel it inside me, I started to get funny again. I wanted to try to push the other one in, but I was getting panicked and I know it’s silly, but I was beginning to make myself sick. I tried to relax and again rubbed my clit, but I just couldn’t bring myself to push or try to push the other one inside me.

Having to get off my bed, stand and walk to my bathroom with the duotone ball inside me was horrible. I had to walk slowly.. I could feel the ball turning/twisting inside me and it drove me mad.

I showered and tried not to concentrate on the ball. I showered quickly. I then removed the ball from my pussy. After putting on my oil and patting dry. I stood in front of my bath and leant forward, spreading my legs (almost doing the splits lol). I then tapped my clit/pussy. I remembered your instructions .... that it isn’t a spank, but a mild tapping. So mainly using my middle finger (raised slightly higher than the others), I patted my clit/pussy firmly. At first I thought it would be so easy to do this bit. I counted as I patted. Also at this time, I couldn’t help but think of Master behind me, penetrating my pussy. Unfortunately, not realising it, but as I thought of this I became aroused .... patting my pussy started to work. At around 63 or 65 pats I had to stop as it had become quite uncomfortable. I only rested for a minute. I continued. I thought about pausing again at about 100 but forced myself to do the whole 120. By this time, my clit was buzzing and hot and it continued to 'buzz' for at least 30 minutes afterwards, which also made me want to pee.

I hope this pleases you Master.

Lang x

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
sub report