Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 11-26-2015, 04:56 PM   #1
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Default Quick Nude Night Adventure 4

this is another continuation to this http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...84#post1063384

this took place back in summer but I only just found time to write about it.

it was around 1 am so it was dark and sort of cool. I put on a hoodie with nothing under, and a pair of gym shorts with nothing under. No shoes. I took a small bag that could hang off my handle bars. I rode into a dark field by a playground and I stripped completely nude. My heart was racing at this point as I put my clothes into the bag and onto the handle bars and began riding butt naked across the dark field, wondering if anyone could see me from their houses. I eventually came to a lit cross walk and quickly sped across before any cars showed up and rode across a lit path towards the playground from the 3rd story. I rode around in the dark naked for a while and began to ride back to the cross walk and as I got close, a car I didn't notice before showed up (as part of the street is obscured by a nearby building) and they saw me naked on my bike. They slowed down for me, and I bowed my head in embarrassment, hoping it wasn't anyone I recognized, but I became hard instantly knowing my naked body was completely visible to this stranger, and I rode across back into the dark. I stopped in the field and sat down and began to stroke my cock. I was so horny from being seen. I stood up and peed in the grass and decided to be more daring and ride on the street. I rode along the street for a block when a bus turned onto it behind me. I was terrified and didn't even realize the bus still ran. I stood up and pedalled as hard as I could, my ass in the bus drivers view as he honked his horn, and I rode into a dark alley and redressed and rode home.

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Truckernaut42 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk