Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 12-25-2015, 04:54 AM   #16
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

That's great news I'll count that as a Christmas gift that will be delivered late.
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2015, 07:12 PM   #17
cruxvier

One of my favorite stories on this site, eagerly awaiting more good sir!

dislikes/punishments: denial, pain, cum eating, gloryholes.

limits: excrement/urine, permanent, getting arrested, social suicide, body writing

I have to send a recent nude video to anyone who asks until April.
cruxvier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2016, 02:05 PM   #18
Dare Lord
getDare Sweetheart

Sorry about the (surprisingly huge) delay in this, guys. Life has been incredibly hectic, and I kept being stuck without time to write or even get my thoughts in order. We're getting fairly close to the end of this story, and I'll do everything in my power to make sure we get to that end without any delays like this in the future. Thanks for waiting, everyone!

CHAPTER 7

Ellie took the list. She looked around at the other three naked girls—small, slender Em; chubby, curvy, satisfied Courtney; and the adorable Liz, the hypnotized girl at the center of it all, the one who had stripped all of them naked with a smile on her face. What would be the next thing to happen? How could they top Liz eating Courtney out in front of all of them?

Finally, Ellie settled on a stranger one: “ALAN,” she said.

“Yes, mistress,” Liz replied, and picked up her phone. She called a random number and put the phone on speaker. The other three girls shared a confused look. Was she calling an Alan? Did any of them know an Alan?

“Hello?” came the voice from the other end of the line. There was something familiar about it, but Ellie couldn’t quite place it.

“Hey, there, Alan,” Liz said in a sultry voice. She spread her legs wide apart, her knees bent slightly, giving the girls a great view of her pussy. “It’s Liz. Remember me?”

“Liz? Oh, um, yeah. Uh… what is this about?”

That was when Ellie recognized the voice. It was Alan Greenwood from school! They’d had a couple of classes together. Ellie had no idea Liz had ever so much as talked to Alan. What was all this about?

“I can’t stop thinking about you,” Liz told Alan. Her hand descended past her navel and between her legs. “About that afternoon a little while back. Remember?”

“Um, yeah. I remember. Nothing like that’s ever happened to me before. I’ve never seen someone else… like that.” Ellie squinted over at Em. Em shrugged. This was sounding more sexual by the minute.

“So you remember how I looked naked, in the back of that car?” Liz asked. The hand started to rub at her slit. “And you remember how I masturbated for you?”

There was an audible gulp from the other end of the line.

“You remember,” Liz continued, “how my mouth felt wrapped around your cock? Because I remember how you tasted.” She slowly inserted a finger into her pussy. “Do you know what I’m doing, Alan?”

“Uh… what are you doing?”

“I’m sitting here, completely naked, and fingering myself thinking about it. Tell me, Alan, do you ever think of me when you masturbate?” She began to pick up the pace, then added another finger. There was a moist slurping sound as it went in.

Alan’s reply could barely be heard: “Yes.”

“And are you playing with yourself now?”

“Yes.”

“Gooooood.” Liz stretched out the word until it contained a seemingly infinite number of syllables. “Now, Alan, I’m going to cum for you. Would you like to hear that?”

“Yes.” This time the reply was stronger, more assured.

“Thank you. Just keep masturbating.” Liz’s hand became a blur, going in and out of herself faster than the eye could properly observe. Ellie didn’t know how long Liz could keep it up, but she was impressed already.

The orgasm didn’t take long. After a couple of minutes, Liz let out a strangled, “Uuhhhhhhnnn,” and thrust her hips up. She trembled as the pleasure overcame her. From the sound of it, that was all it took for Alan to be pushed over the edge as well.

His breathing was heavy. Ellie, Em, and Courtney just stared on, openmouthed. Liz had just had phone sex with Alan Greenwood, of all people! “W-wow,” he said. “That was great. Do you want to meet up in person sometime?”

“We’ll see,” Liz answered. “Good night, Alan!” Then she hung up the phone.

Kik ID: DL1620

I am a switch (although more frequently sub than dom). Check out my PM dares!
Dare Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2016, 12:22 PM   #19
jessie_XXXJONES

Mmmm nice more I can't wait
jessie_XXXJONES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2016, 04:27 PM   #20
Dare Lord
getDare Sweetheart

CHAPTER 8

It was Em’s turn again. Seeing Liz have phone sex with Alan, of all people, had been bizarre. Bizarre, but incredibly hot. Em shifted how she was sitting to ensure none of the other girls could see how very wet she was.

Ellie passed her the list. They had been burning through it pretty quickly. Em wanted to save something for later, but she wasn’t sure what. She just liked the idea of there being more to discover. And, if she was being honest with herself, she couldn’t shake the memory of her friend’s naked body pressed up against hers, their mouths locked in a passionate kiss, their fingers teasing at each others’ inviting slits…

“Em?” said Courtney. “Are you going to pick a trigger, or what?”

“Oh!” Em replied, back in the moment. She blushed. “Sure.” She scanned the list for one that looked harmless. She was hot and bothered enough as it was at the moment, and she didn’t need anything else to push her to the edge. “Let me see… how about UNDER?”

Liz’s face changed immediately. Her blank expression was replaced by a wickedly mischievous smirk. “As you wish, mistress,” she said, her tone coy. She crawled over to where her clothes were strewn, and Em couldn’t help but notice her shapely ass and still-moist pussy as it moved away from her. Liz rooted through her clothes and pulled out her pale yellow panties with the chick on the crotch, then crawled back, giving Ellie the best view.

“I need you to relax for me, mistress,” Liz intoned. Her voice was smooth as glass. “Focus on the panties in my hand.” Em didn’t move, but looked closer at the panties. She remembered how Liz had appeared wearing them, how cunningly they clung to her curves. Now she couldn’t stop thinking about them.

“Just keep watching the panties, mistress,” Liz continued. “You are comfortable, you are relaxed, you are at peace with your surroundings. This is a safe place. Nothing bad will happen to you here.” Liz began to move the hand holding the panties slowly, back and forth in front of Em’s face. Em followed them with her eyes.

“This feeling is natural,” Liz went on. “There is nothing more natural in the world than this feeling of relaxation.”

“Holy shit,” Courtney whispered. “Is she--”

“Shh,” Ellie said, putting her hand up. “Just watch.”

But Em wasn’t paying attention to them. Just to the naked girl, her friend who had kissed her, and the cute cotton panties in her hand. Liz was saying something, but although Em could hear the words, it was as though they were processed in a different part of her brain. The words were huge, her entire world, all-encompassing. Em simply felt them.

Her eyes began to glaze over. She was able to pick out a phrase Liz was saying: “You are at the top of a staircase. There are ten steps.” And Em understood. When she got down to the bottom, she would be so relaxed she would enter a trance state. Liz was opening her up to hypnosis. And that was okay.

She could feel the countdown begin. Ten… Nine… There was something about this that Em wanted, and it was as though she had always wanted it. The desire was almost… was sexual the right word? Eight… Seven… Yes, sexual was right. She could feel her nipples standing on end. She was so wet she was practically dripping. Six… Five… The room around her grew hazy. Everything except for Liz’s wonderful voice. Maybe she would get to kiss her again. Four… Three… Her shoulders slumped. She could fall asleep at any moment, asleep next to Liz. Two… One… Her eyes could not keep open any longer, and they slid shut. And…

She was gone.

Old 02-24-2016, 04:56 PM   #21
Dare Lord
getDare Sweetheart

CHAPTER 9

“AWAKE.”

Em heard the word in the darkness and opened her eyes. Liz was peering down at her, grinning. How long had it been? The last thing she remembered was Liz’s voice her panties dangling in the air in front of her. Something had happened.

A trance! That was it. Em had been put into a trance by Liz. And now she had been brought out of it. She looked around the circle tentatively. Ellie and Courtney were all smiles. They were probably glad it hadn’t been them.

But the truth was, Em didn’t mind that she’d been put under. She’d been helpless, sure, and she was curious about what had happened in the time that was lost to her, but that didn’t bother her. In fact, it sort of turned her on. She felt warm all over, as if she had been wrapped up in an enormous quilt, and her pussy tingled.

“So, Em, what do you remember?” asked Liz.

Em started. “Wait a minute, are you—are you not hypnotized anymore?”

Liz shook her head. “The trigger word UNDER sort of switches me back on. The more in a trance you get, the more awake I get, until I’m totally in control. Pretty fun, huh?”

“I guess,” Em mumbled.

“Well, I think we should see how well the triggers took for you,” Liz said. “I had help from Ellie and Courtney. Turns out they enjoy the programming part as much as I do. So some of the triggers may be new. I doubt we’ll get to all of them tonight, but there are always future slumber parties.”

“Oh and we made it so you should still be somewhat lucid throughout this process,” Courtney told her. “Should be more fun that way.”

Em was starting to feel nervous. How extensive was this? But before she could pose her question to any of the girls in the group, Liz said, “TRANCE.”

Suddenly, everything was calmer again. Em had relinquished control, but that was okay. Liz would probably be a good mistress. “Yes, mistress,” she said.

The other girls giggled. “Oh my god,” Ellie said. “This is gonna be awesome.”

Unlike before, Em could make out all their words, but they slid off her. She understood them, but was not troubled by them. “So Em, how do you feel?” Liz asked.

“Good, mistress,” Em replied. “Ready to serve you.” Had those words really come out of her mouth? They sounded foreign to her, and yet they were undeniably hers. And they were true.

“I like hearing that,” Liz said. “Let’s start out easy. Why don’t you touch your toes?”

Em bent forward, touching her toes with ease. This seemed a pretty strange request to start things off with. But the instant her fingertips met the skin of her toes, a jolt of pleasure surged through her body, like a powerful vibrator starting up right on her clit. She gasped, and the other girls laughed.

“So that works,” Courtney said.

Em was confused. She tried touching her toes again. Again, the jolt went through her, more powerful than before. “I planted a suggestion in your mind,” Liz explained. “Anytime you touch your toes, you’ll feel an overwhelming sexual arousal. Go ahead, touch it one more time.”

This time, Em decided to test this. She reached down and didn’t just touch her toes, but grabbed them in her hands and didn’t let go. The jolt hit her as hard as before—and didn’t stop. She trembled from the sensation and let out a yelp. But she kept holding on. She wanted to see if the pleasure would run out.

It didn’t. As she held on, it got stronger if anything. She began to moan as she quivered in place, doubled over and completely on display. She was so wet right now, and all of them would know. “Fuck,” she whispered, and fell over. That was all she could take. She let go, shaking from the aftershocks. “That—that was--”

“Amazing?” Liz finished for her. “It should be. Are you ready for more?”

“Yes, mistress,” Em said to Liz. “I want more.”

The following user says Thank You to Dare Lord for this post:
Old 03-02-2016, 12:07 AM   #22
AnalAriana

would you please write more!!
AnalAriana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2016, 09:03 AM   #23
Dare Lord
getDare Sweetheart

CHAPTER 10

“You have all of my trigger words,” Liz explained to Em. “But since we’ve seen what a lot of them do, I figure it would be better to try out your new ones first. Sound good?”

“Yes, mistress.” Em’s nipples were standing on end. A part of her wanted to ignore the other girls and grab onto her toes again—if she held on long enough she was certain she would cum—but a larger part knew she had to hang onto Liz’s every word. She wanted to serve her as best she could.

“SUPERSTAR,” Liz said.

Immediately, Em got to her feet and struck a pose. She was naked, yes, but she wanted all eyes on her. She had to be seen, had to be filmed. “Get your cameras,” she said in a seductive tone she hadn’t known she possessed. Ellie pulled out her phone, and Liz and Courtney followed suit. When she knew she was being recorded, Em started to move, her hips swaying and her body gyrating to the beat of a song that played only in her head. She was sexy, this she knew, and everyone, everyone wanted to see her. She was the center of the room, the center of attention, and she felt a tickle between her legs. This was incredible.

She strode over to Liz’s phone and danced right in front of it. She squatted down suddenly, her legs parting to give a close look at her dripping pussy lips. Em reached a hand down and parted those lips for the camera, making it the best shot possible, then moved her other hand to play with one of her small, pert breasts.

No one said a word as Em’s fingers entered her pussy with a wet slurp. She fingered herself slowly, not intending to cum. All she wanted was to give a good show. She gasped as she brushed her clit with a fingertip.

Soon enough, it was time to wind things down. Em sighed and withdrew her hand. “That’s all for now,” she said breathily. “My name’s Sweet Emily, and if you like this, maybe you’ll get to see some more soon.” She flashed a crooked smile, then stood up. Liz and the others put their phones away.

All at once, Em became self-conscious again. “Oh my god,” she said. “What did I just do?”

“Looks like you made a pretty sexy video,” Ellie told her, smirking.

“Real fap material,” Courtney agreed.

“The question is,” Liz said, leaning in close, “what do you want us to do with it?”

Em thought the answer would be easy. Delete it, of course! Erase all traces of this moment having ever occurred! But then she felt an altogether new situation. It wasn’t against her will, that wasn’t how the hypnosis worked. Still, she wanted nothing more than…

“Put it on the internet,” Em said. “Please, mistress. I want people to see me.”

“Your wish is my command,” Liz replied.

Old 03-02-2016, 11:15 AM   #24
jessie_XXXJONES

Omg how hot I want more wish my friend was hypnotised like this
jessie_XXXJONES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2016, 11:18 AM   #25
Thysar

Wow, amazing chapter!! Maybe the best until now! I so hope this'll go on for another while!! Thrilled about what will happen. Greetings
Thysar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2016, 11:46 AM   #26
boy toy
getDare Sweetheart

such a good story cant wait to read more

my pm dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=77316

my toys: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=77360
Tumblr URL: loveboytoylove.tumblr.com[/COLOR]
"dottie has little tits"

bdsmtest:https://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=2356056
dicks sucked: 1
i love cocks, please send me dick pics. on here and on kik
boy toy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2016, 02:57 PM   #27
Dare Lord
getDare Sweetheart

CHAPTER 11

Ellie rubbed her hands together in anticipation. “Okay, my turn, my turn,” she said. “Em, your new word is SUCKLE.”

“Really, Ellie?” Courtney asked.

Ellie shrugged. “I haven’t gotten any satisfaction tonight.”

Suddenly, Em was overcome with desire. The object of her desire: Ellie’s beautiful, round breasts with their perfectly symmetrical, dark nipples in the center. How had she not noticed them before? They were examples of what breasts should look like.

Em crawled across the floor, her ass swaying behind her. All that mattered were those luscious tits. She cupped Ellie’s right breast in her hand and kissed it, just above the nipple. The nipple began to stiffen. Then Em moved as much of Ellie’s breast as she could into her eager mouth.

Ellie’s skin was so smooth—except for around the nipple, where everything was so bumpy, the perfect palette cleanser. Em flicked the nipple with her tongue, then moved it in circles around the areola. When her tongue had completed a few rotations, Em sucked Ellie’s breast ever so tenderly. Ellie gasped in surprise and arousal.

While she worked on the right tit, Em’s free hand massaged Ellie’s left. Ellie’s breasts were so much fun to play with! They jiggled, they bounced, and when Em squeezed them it felt like the most natural thing in the world.

“Well, this is really something,” Courtney murmured. Liz shushed her.

But Em couldn’t hear her. She was too focused on the object at—or was it in?—hand. She gave Ellie’s right nipple a parting, playful bite, which made Ellie moan, then switched sides. The left breast was even better than the right, if that was possible. There was something incredible about the way Ellie’s skin tasted, and the effect Em knew she had on her friend.

“Oh, yes,” Ellie whispered. She was trembling. “Just like that.” Em realized after a minute why she was shaking—Ellie was masturbating. She must have incredibly sensitive nipples. But this didn’t make Em uncomfortable. On the contrary, it made her work harder. She wanted to be the reason that Ellie came tonight.

“Fuck, Em,” Ellie groaned. Em responded with a nibble on her breast. She pinched Ellie’s right nipple between thumb and forefinger and gently pulled back. Ellie grunted and rubbed faster. Ellie’s eyes were squeezed shut. She was giving herself over to ecstasy, to the intense moment of pleasure she was experiencing.

Em licked Ellie’s nipple until the sensation overwhelmed her and Ellie fell back on her backside. But this didn’t so much as interrupt her frenzied masturbation. Em bent over Ellie to keep her mouth around the nipple, and Ellie reached behind her with a free hand and grabbed her ass.

The two girls were oblivious to the world around them, up until Ellie came. She took longer than Courtney or Liz had, but not long enough for Em’s jaw to get sore. Ellie’s face was flushed, matching her red hair, and she lay sprawled out, spread-eagle on the basement floor, lost for words. “STOP,” Ellie whispered. “Stop.”

Em stopped and pulled away from the satisfied, red-faced girl. Ellie gave her a spank and winked. “Good job,” she said.

“Thank you, mistress,” Em replied. “Now all of you have had orgasms. When am I going to get to cum?” Her voice was suddenly petulant, reflecting a desire she had not realized until now was this strong within her. “I’m really horny.”

“Soon,” Liz said. “Soon.”

Advertisements
Kink Talk