Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 12-11-2015, 09:35 PM   #31
Floor
Account Banned

I have failed the challenge. I had 4 edges.
I roll 4 and I have extreme because I've seen the spoiler, so...

Likes: Humiliation, Bondage, spanking, embarrassing, semi public
Dislikes/punishments: window, clothespins, messy, full public
Limits: anal, family, friends, pics, cam, pee, poo

Looking for a mistress who want to dominate me on chat
Floor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2015, 11:32 AM   #32
Flayze_blu

So I tried this as my first (and surprisingly successful!) dare on GD. At one point around my fifth edge, I almost came, so I decided to punish myself and make up for the near slip by adding 3 more turns of edging within the same time slot. So basically, I managed to edge 9 times within 15 minutes, and by the end was practically writhing in agony.
What a masochist
Flayze_blu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2015, 12:46 PM   #33
Sam72

Send a message via Yahoo to Sam72
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by King-Of-Games View Post
Hey, just a challenge I've been sending round lately to see how many people can do it. You have 15 minutes to attempt to have 6 edges, however you must take a 1 minute break between each of your edges, and each edge must also be using a different object. Make sure you use a timer and ensure each edge is done properly.
So i finally chose to try this challenge. At night I drove out to my local Walmart and parked away from any of the lamps illuminating the parking lot. I kicked off my shoes, then my shorts followed with them. Since I wasn't wearing underwear, i was nude from hips down except my socks. I had my bag of assorted goodies in the seat next to me. I pulled out two things first, my hitachi magic wand, and an egg timer. I slipped my breasts out from my tank top and bra. Then I set the wand on high and set the egg timer for 21 minutes. I jammed the vibrating head straight to my wanting pussy and clamped my legs together. I gasped quite loudly, not expecting how energetic it was to go straight to the high setting. I'm kinda ashamed...I wanted to last longer. However that was not what transpired. I cam right there in the seat on the first one.

Limits: Pictures (i had a bad experience that almost went bad, so maybe), other people, poop, pee, and anything just gross

Toys: Pocket 2" travel vibrator, and my hairbrush lol

20/F/South/US
Sam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2015, 06:34 PM   #34
Sakerra

I failed and I am the kings slave for one day. My two limits are pee/poo and family.

public, family tit

PM Dares
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=76599
Sakerra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2015, 11:09 PM   #35
Ap0ll069

I tried, and got to four edges before the timer went off. I failed. I am your slave for a day. My only limits are public, blood/scat, and permanent.
Ap0ll069 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2016, 10:47 AM   #36
badgirlisme
Distinguished Member

I failed and I am a slave for 2 weeks
badgirlisme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2016, 12:08 AM   #37
sexicca

I started this challenge already frustrated as my boyfriend decided he wanted to have fun with me today but allow me no fun. The first item I used was just 2 fingers and was able to edge quickly, second I used a medium sided dildo and got to the edge fairly quick again. At this time I am seven min in to my 15 min (warning that one min break is not enough time to calm down all the way but eats up so much time). the third one I used a wand and this was a bad decision on my part only barley a minute into it I failed cuming hard there was nothing I could do to stop it. It just hit me like a freight train and after the day I've had it was absolutely amazing. After failing I grabbed a coin and put it in my hand ready to flip tails up hoping to just flip it once quick and get heads(just being honest I tried so hard to get heads but one again failed) and ended up getting tails. But I only rolled a 2 so I will be your slave for the next two days if you wish.

I will complete any tasks within my limits sent to me by Pm and will reply with a detailed report till the end of thanksgiving break (monday nov. 3o)

toys;none really household items, lots of rope belts and duck tape, and cloths pins
sexicca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2016, 09:10 AM   #38
hot83
Account Banned

Just did this one. Since it didn't say what kinds of objects I included some of my favorite toys. Already pretty wet from a previous dare I started the first with my Magic Wand. That one will get me to an orgasm within a minute so the first edge was easy Maybe being all worked up in advance was cheating a bit, but I feel justified doing that since King-Of-Kames cheated me into accepting the heavy forfeit.

After a 1-minute break my normal vibrator was up next. While that was buzzing away I inserted my vibrating buttplug. It doesn't really do much for me, but I was going to use that one next, and it felt like cheating if I didn't use it in its normal place first. The vibrator got me to the edge in about two minutes, so I was now 4 minutes in and had to take another 1 minute break.

With 10 minutes left I removed the buttplug and applied it directly to my clit. That got the job done in about a minute; my juices were practically dripping down my legs by now.

In my next minute of waiting I thought about what object to use next. I knew I needed something that would vibrate; without that I wouldn't make it in time. I ran down the stairs and grabbed my electrical toothbrush. There were some remains of toothpaste left on it which made it burn a bit, but in my aroused state that wasn't an issue. After the 1-minute break I had about 5 left for the last two edges, but no more vibrating things I could think of. So I grabbed my hairbrush which has a ribbed handle, put the end of the handle in my pussy and started rubbing the rest of the handle over my clit. It took a bit longer, but I still had 3 minutes left on the clock when I reached the edge again.

For my last one I already knew what to do: I laid down in my bathtub and took the showerhead. The pulsating setting had me on my last edge with about half a minute to spare.

All in all a good dare, but almost impossible to complete. I couldn't have done it without including vibrators or being sufficiently aroused before I started!
Old 01-03-2016, 11:00 AM   #39
Victoria85
getDare Devil

Damn for guys this is harder than it looks too. Guess the first edge wasnt that bad and as I was sufficiently aroused had it quickly using hands.
But than came the hard part. different objects...

So the second edge took a while by humping a pillow and I guess I lost quite some time there, a minute or 5.
Than thought about the hitachi wand I have and had another quick edge. Reached the fourth edge using a vibrator, but after that, I didnt know what to use anymore and before I knew it the time was up

So flipped a coin and it landed on tails.
Well as the dare goes:

If any guys want to try this rather then being my slave offer to be a slave to one of the girls who has attempted the challenge, using the same rules.

So if any of you girls want, you can get me as your slave, you can throw your own dice or use the roll I had, which was 4.
Punishments: pee, enemas, humiliation, exposure, diapers
Limits: Face, Scat, Full public
Full l/l | PM Dares | Toys | Rules

Xena is the word.
Victoria85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2016, 05:14 AM   #40
quinoa

I managed to edge 3 times only and since I couldnīt resist not looking at the spoiler, I had to go with extreme...rolled a 5 so I guess it makes me your slave for a month.
My limits are pee/poo, public

Likes: pussy pain, clit pain, anal, nipple pain, humiliation, spanking, orgasm control

Limits: Heavy Pain, Diapers, Needles, blood, poo/pee, permanent damage, family/friends, public, Pics/vids
quinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2016, 01:54 PM   #41
Juleslove12

I lost, I am your slave for 1 week. My limits are exposure to friends/family and scat.

Loves: edging, orgasm control, spanking, hypnosis, cum.

Limits: needles, breath play, blood, scat, anything illegal.

As per another dare, for the next year I may only cum once a month.

Daily edge count today: 52
Edge count running: 207
Days without orgasm: 4
Edges owed: 64+

***Per another dare, in order to cum, I need permission from 20 different men before I can cum. Please don't make it easy. I have to have 1persons permission to orgasm. ***
Juleslove12 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
challenge, edging, forfeit, slave