Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 09-19-2015, 02:27 PM   #1
jeff10145

Male 20/male/switch seeks any age/female/slave in any location

20/male/switch seeks any age/female/slave in any location

I am 20 years old and I hail from the US. I love meeting new people and making friends! I am a very easy person to talk to and I get along with almost everyone. I love to play online games and hang out with friends. I also like sitting outside and reading. I am currently a student, going into my third year of school this fall. Do not let this worry you, I will still have plenty of time to spend with my sub/ slave!

About me as a Dom:
I have many kinks, too many to post. I am willing to explore almost anything that is not in my limits. I am strict, but caring. What I mean by this, is I understand that things happen in life that are not under your control. However, I do give rules and will punish when they are not respected or followed. My punishments depend on the rule broken and also depend on the sub. It will be entirely based on you and your own likes/dislikes. Punishments are meant for the sub to learn, therefore a punishment will be especially designed for you.

My likes are: humiliation, tease and denial, slight pain, degradation, anal(not a must), pet play, and much, much more.

Limits: (As a Dom) scat, piss, messy, blood, illegal, damage, and the usual.

You:

What I am looking for is a sub/slave that has similar likes and interests as me. We don't have to match perfectly, but it would be nice to hold some of the same interests. I would also like you to be loyal and obedient, but playful. I like spirit! "Yes, Sir" and "No, Sir" can get boring after a while. I like to interact with my subs, it makes things more fun and interesting! I also want someone who wishes to be friends with their master. This is a two-way street: I want to get to know you, as well as you get to know me. It makes things worth it.

What I want in a D/s relationship:

I like to contact my sub via kik, but this is not a requirement. I do, however, want daily contact with my sub. This does not mean daily sessions but just a check-in. I will give you a set of rules, that I do expect to be followed. As far as pics go, I do not expect pics right away. Trust will need to be built but I do wish to get them eventually once we get to know each other. If this is a limit for you, please do not let this keep you from messaging me!

If you are interested: shoot me a PM telling me a little about yourself and what caught your eye about my ad. use Ello as the subject so I know you read all the way through. If you have a kik, please give me your user name in the PM so that we can chat further there!

Also fee free to check out my about me blog here! it has a lot of more information!

Thanks For reading!

-Jeff10145
Old 02-01-2016, 07:25 PM   #2
jeff10145

Once again this ad is opened, I hope to find the one I have been looking for.

Dislikes: cum play, too much anal, toothpaste, corner time, writing line or essays

Limits: extreme pain, scat, family
too public (hidden is fine), Blood, Permanent Damage
Messy (some is okay)

Advertisements
Kink Talk