Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-06-2015, 09:58 AM   #1
BigDareTaker

Default Parents Away- Truth or Dare

%*Author’s Note* This is not my story. It has been relayed to me by a friend. If anything seems unclear, that means my friend did not specify.%

This game happened on the fourth of July, not too long ago. There were seven people; four girls and three guys, all aged around sixteen. Mike’s parents were out of the house, and we were all sleeping over, so we decided to play Truth or Dare and use “getdare.com” for the truths and dares. we decided an order: Alisha, Jeremy, Stacy, Mike, Claire, Hugo (narrator), Taylor, and then random boy. The random boy was one of the three boys chosen to go again, just for the sake of the game. We opened up Mike’s laptop and went to “getdare.com.” There were some excellent dares and truths, so we decided to use it for most of this.

Alisha went first and chose Truth. She was told to describe herself as a weather event. Alisha said that she was an earthquake with a magnitude of three. Jeremy chose truth as well and said that he would rather have a perfect face over perfect abs. Then came Stacy’s turn. Stacy chose dare and was rewarded with picking truth for the rest of the game. Mike also chose dare, and got lick every square inch of someone’s foot. We used the “Game Manager” feature on GetDare, and Stacy was chosen. Mike licked every square inch of Stacy’s left foot. Claire picked truth and was asked, “If you had one limb amputated, which would you choose?” and she responded with, “My left arm.” Then came my (Hugo’s) turn. I chose dare and did a robot dance while making robot noises. It was pretty funny, and we were all laughing hysterically. Taylor chose dare for her turn, and had to make a smiley face out of whipped cream on my belly button, then lick it off. Taylor did this, and purposefully touched my dick while she licked every last bit of whipped cream off of me.

The random guy was me, and i chose dare. I had to smash an egg on my head, which Mike pulled out of the refrigerator. I was covered in yolk and other egg goo, but i wasn’t allowed to clean myself up. After my turn, we decided to only choose dare. Alisha’s turn again, and she chose dare. She had to let another player (ended up being Jeremy) pie her in the face with shaving cream. Jeremy did this with pleasure, and soon, Alisha had a shaving cream covered face. Jeremy’s turn came around for a dare, and had to receive a wedgie from Alisha, who wanted revenge. Alisha made the wedgie very painful indeed, pulling the underwear a good six inches out of Jeremy’s pants and finally letting go. Jeremy yelped in pain, but seemed fine. Stacy also chose dare and then had to play the rest of the game in boxers and with no bra. Mike went and got her some boxers from his room, and she changed into them in another room. When she came back, we all saw that she found a loophole in the dare. She took off her bra and showed everyone her bra, but she still had a blouse on, and yoga pants over the boxers.

Mike’s turn was up, and had to lick the floor for ten seconds. This was easy, and then came Claire’s turn. Claire had to take her top off and hug another topless player. Claire took off her shirt, revealing a large blue bra, and hugged the shirtless Jeremy, then they both put their shirts back on. Next was my turn, and my dare was to lick the butt cheeks of another player. This other player was Taylor, and as she took off her pants to let me lick, she came over and basically sat on my face. I licked her butt and nothing else, and then it was her turn. She had to wear only one article of clothing. She chose to remove everything except her thong, and covered her breasts with her arms. The random guy was once again me, and i had to get spanked by another player ten times. The other player was Alisha, and she spanked me pretty hard. Alisha was up next and got dared to take off all warm colored clothes, so she only had to take off her bra, which was orange.

Jeremy’s dare was to put several ice cubes in his underwear and to let them melt. His comment: “It’s so cold.” Stacy’s turn came with a dare to get the next dare that Mike didn’t want. Mike’s turn came and his dare was to be tied to another player for the rest of the game. He passed this on to Stacy, but the random name picker chose Mike, so he and Stacy were tied at the wrist for the rest of the game. Claire was up and was dared to wear boxers instead of her panties. Once again, Mike got her a pair of boxers, and Claire got into them. My turn was up again, and my dare was to take off my shirt. Taylor got dared to touch my crotch while blindfolded. I took her hand and put it in my pants. Seeing as how she had already kind of felt me up, she knew who it was. Of course, she didn’t remove her hand immediately, but made me get an erection. She then removed her hand and the game progressed as she said it was me. The random guy was Mike, and he got to lick Claire’s foot. Apparently, the game wanted Mike to lick everything. Alisha’s turn came, and the dare was to unclasp her bra, but not take it off. She did, and then Jeremy got the dare to take off his shirt and keep it off for the rest of the game.

Stacy’s turn had a dare to take off her shirt. With a little help from Mike, this was accomplished. Stacy wore a black lace bra which was average sized for a sixteen year old. Mike’s turn came, and he had to be blindfolded and figure out who each person was, just by touching their breasts. Mike got Stacy immediately, then Alisha, then Taylor, and then Claire. Claire’s turn was next and she got to repeat the most liked dare so far. The most liked dare so far was to feel someone’s dick and guess who it was. I got chosen again and Claire figured out it was me pretty quickly, but also continued fingering me. Then came my turn, and i was forced to massage Claire’s breasts until her turn. I admit that i was not reluctant at all to do this, i actually started as soon as i could. Her breasts were very nice and large, and she was getting turned on by the massage, i could tell. Taylor’s turn brought a dare to lick my entire face. I continue massaging Claire’s breasts while this happened, and Taylor also tried to finger me while licking my face.

We decided to not do the random guy spot any more, so next was Alisha’s turn. Alisha had to flash the group for ten seconds. She flashed us with her breasts and then covered up again. Jeremy’s dare was to get skipped for the next five rounds. Stacy’s dare was to alternate turns with Mike, as the two of them were tied together. Claire’s turn came, but she told me to continue massaging her. She had to take someone in the bedroom for ten minutes, and the group decided for me to do it, as i was already practically on top of Claire. Claire pulled me into Mike’s bedroom and slowly took off what was left of her clothes. She took off her pants, then the boxers she was wearing. I had taken off her bra while massaging her breasts, so that was still downstairs. Claire slowly walked up to me, then shoved me down to Mike’s bed and started french kissing me. I was basically the submissive for those ten minutes, and she made me kiss her (not that i was reluctant) for eight of the remaining minutes. In the last minute, she gave me a lap dance. When our ten minutes was up, Claire got dressed and pulled me back downstairs.

Next was my turn. My dare was to do something that one other person decides. The other person was Taylor, and Taylor made me let her feel in my pants until there was a dare that made us stop. As soon as her hand went in my pants, Taylor started giving me a handjob, but nobody else knew that because they couldn’t see it. Alisha got dared to permanently leave the game, and she was sad, but did it. Jeremy was skipped. Mike’s dare was to be tied to another player. He was tied again to Stacy, but this time around the waist. It was already Claire’s turn, and her dare was to be tied to a chair and let the guys do anything they want to her. As it was back to Stacy for Mike and Stacy’s alternating turns, i was the only guy. I went up to Claire and started french kissing her, again, and massaging her breasts with my hands. Soon enough, it was my turn, and i was dared to sleep with the player i liked most. I chose Claire, and i saw Taylor get angry.

Taylor’s dare was to punish the person who had been bad (uh oh). Taylor was angry at me, so she decided to punish me. She removed all my clothes, still feeling me up. She then pulled my dick up and put my dick between her breasts, while stroking me and trying to make me get a bigger erection. The final part of the punishment was to become a girl for the rest of the night. Taylor took me up to Mike’s older sister’s room (who was away at college), and pulled some stuff out. I was to wear a large pink lace bra with lots of padding and stuffing, a thong, a large skirt, and a blouse. After i put all these on, Taylor applied lots of makeup to my face, and even started shaving off some of my body hair. She then made me strip all these clothes off and put them down neatly. I was confused but did this. Taylor took advantage of my momentary distraction and shoved me onto Mike’s sister’s bed.

This was unexpected, and Taylor took complete advantage. Taylor quickly handcuffed me to the bedposts, and got to work. She gave me a blowjob and did a couple other things. When she was done with that, she made me put on about nine bras, then made me put on all the clothes from earlier. I looked in the mirror after she re-did my makeup. I looked like a girl with short hair and large breasts. We both went back downstairs, and the we decided for this round to be the last. Claire’s dare was to strip off all clothes. My dare was to eat a hot dog with hot sauce. Taylor’s dare was to go nude for the rest of the night.

It was then time for all of us to go to bed, so Claire and I went and shared a mattress with blankets. I took off all of Mike’s sister’s clothes and put them in the right drawers. I then wiped off my makeup and got into bed with Claire, both of us fully naked.

Thats where the story ends, but i hope you enjoyed reading it!
BigDareTaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2015, 01:46 PM   #2
Johndoelovely

Default not the best

It was starting to get stale it was more like a bunch of dares rather than a story
Johndoelovely is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk