Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 07-04-2015, 04:33 PM   #1
Owlrings90

Default Ready For Your Closeup? (Females & Sissies)

Some style and makeup questions for all the other girls here on GetDare. Can't wait to read your answers!

What's your favorite part of doing your makeup? Least favorite?- I love doing my highlight and my lips. Least favorite? Probably eyeliner.

Do you feel comfortable going out in public without makeup?- Yes, I do it most of the time because I can't bring myself to care, lol.

Have you ever masturbated/had sex while wearing full makeup? Did it mess up or stay in place?- Yes, masturbated, and it stayed pretty well. Got a little foundation on my sheets, but nothing bad.

If you could only use three different makeup products for the rest of your life, what would you choose?- Mascara, foundation, and lipstick!!!

How would you describe your personal style?- Artsy Bitch Who Thinks She's Softcore Punk

What do you consider the opposite of your style?- Athletic wear. Like sneakers and basketball shorts and baggy tees.

What's the sluttiest outfit, makeup, and hair combination that you can imagine? Describe it in great detail please!- A really short pair of shorts (ass cheeks hanging out) that pull right up into your pussy, a tight crop top with stripes to make your tits look huge, and second day makeup and hair, all smeared and flat and ugly. And of course, a nice squirt or two of cum to pull the whole look together.

Have you ever gone commando under a skirt? What about having an object up your ass or pussy while wearing a skirt?-Never gone commando, not even at home. I wear my skirts a little too short for all that I did take some pics up my skirt once though in my room, with a small bottle spread in my cheeks wide. A really hot pic, I'm glad I saved it.

Would you rather bleach your hair and have it fall out or get a chemical burn on your face from bleach?- Chemical burn, I think. It would hurt more, but be easier to hide.

Would you rather go to a formal event with perfect makeup and an awful dress, or a gorgeous dress with ugly makeup?- Probably a beautiful dress. People will remember that more than makeup, or at least, I know I would.

Describe the outfit/look that you enjoy wearing the most and that makes you feel the most confident.- Striped, black and white, snug crop top with a pair of rolled up/cut off high waisted jean shorts, chunky black platform sandals, and a nice loud lip color! I feel so cool when I wear it, and really confident.

What style, color, and cut is your hair currently?- Pixie cut with bangs and a side shave, colored black with my brown roots growing out.

What's the worst outfit that you can remember wearing?- I used to wear this awful fitting dress that didn't fit my boobs at all! They very nearly hung out. And I wore my hair (waist long then) in two separate plaits. Not a hot look.

What makeup trend do you really hate?- The dewy foundation look. I think people just look oily, not the cutest look.

What's a clothing trend that you hate?- Those ugly pants that are one solid pattern/color except for the stripe down the side of pleather. They're so ugly!! They're no like sweatpants/track pants, but like skinny jeans. So stupid.

Do you have a style icon?- Uhm, not really. I just kinda wear what I want and hope I don't get made fun of!

Is there anything you've ever wanted to do to your hair but haven't had the courage to do?- I want to go full over lilac, but I'm worried about destroying my hair or getting made fun of. I would love to do it though!

Do you think people judge your personality accurately or inaccurate by the way you dress (does your style "match" your personality)?- I think so. Like I said, Artsy Punk Bitch. Pretty accurate.

Do you wear gold jewelry, silver jewelry, or both?- Usually silver, even though I look better in gold.

Can you walk well in high heels? Describe your favorite pair.- Yes. I wear them a lot for concerts a performances, so I've learned to walk very well in them. My favorite is a pair of really cheek, stiletto pumps. Black, suede, tall. Perfect. <3

Would you rather have grey hair or blue hair for the rest of your life?
- Probably grey. I had blue ombre once, and I hated how it looked with my skin color. Blue looks good on pale white girls and dark skinned black girls. I am neither of those things, lol!

Favorite lip color?- A good, deep but bright purple.

Do you have good skin or do you have a lot of acne?- I have nice skin. Used to be ugly as fuck, but I've always had nice skin at least.

Are you comfortable with your looks? Do you think of yourself as attractive or unattractive?- I used to hate my looks, but I really like them now. I think I look pretty nice!

Please humiliate me. It's what I crave and what I deserve.

Last edited by Owlrings90; 07-04-2015 at 08:03 PM.
Owlrings90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2015, 11:41 AM   #2
Cherry Sunic

What's your favorite part of doing your makeup? Least favorite?- I like doing eye shadow because I feel like that makes me the most feminine with little effort. I hate eyeliner because I suck at it and my eyes always water.

Do you feel comfortable going out in public without makeup?- Nope, I don't go out with makeup either. It stays in my house

Have you ever masturbated/had sex while wearing full makeup? Did it mess up or stay in place?- One of my favorite things to do is do my makeup and cum on my face

If you could only use three different makeup products for the rest of your life, what would you choose?- Foundation, lipstick, eyeshadow

How would you describe your personal style?- Raccoon eyed club whore

What do you consider the opposite of your style?- Elegant

What's the sluttiest outfit, makeup, and hair combination that you can imagine? Describe it in great detail please!- Pretty much what I do as far as makeup goes, red lipstick, thick eyeliner and mascara, dark eye shadow. Then the dressing is a little different. FMH (fuck me heels), a tight short skirt (I like knee length A-lines), black stockings with garter, g-string over them. Some shirt with midriff and cleavage showing.

Have you ever gone commando under a skirt? What about having an object up your ass or pussy while wearing a skirt? - Yes and yes. Just a buttplug.

Would you rather bleach your hair and have it fall out or get a chemical burn on your face from bleach?- Have hair fall out. I keep it short when male mode, and use wigs when crossdressing.

Would you rather go to a formal event with perfect makeup and an awful dress, or a gorgeous dress with ugly makeup?- Perfect makeup, I can't pass without it. I'm not even sure I really pass with it.

Describe the outfit/look that you enjoy wearing the most and that makes you feel the most confident.- Schoolgirl short heels (like 3"), white stockings, black a-line knee length skirt, bikini style panties, a long hair straight brunette wig.

What style, color, and cut is your hair currently?- Short brown, I use wigs

What's the worst outfit that you can remember wearing?- Probably those lycra shorts when I first start crossdressing.

What makeup trend do you really hate?- The dark brownish lipstick.

What's a clothing trend that you hate?- The really weird patterned tights. Just keep them black and simple.

Do you have a style icon?- Nope

Is there anything you've ever wanted to do to your hair but haven't had the courage to do?- I'd grow it out and straighten it if I didn't work.

Do you think people judge your personality accurately or inaccurate by the way you dress (does your style "match" your personality)?- N/A

Do you wear gold jewelry, silver jewelry, or both?- I don't really wear much.

Can you walk well in high heels? Describe your favorite pair.- Decently. As long as it isn't a pointy heel.

Would you rather have grey hair or blue hair for the rest of your life?- Blue

Favorite lip color?- Sultry red

Do you have good skin or do you have a lot of acne?- Dry, but good overall

Are you comfortable with your looks? Do you think of yourself as attractive or unattractive?- I'm not comfortable with my body. I mean, I'm not afraid to go skinny dipping or anything, I just wish I ate better and lost some weight.
Cherry Sunic is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk