Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 07-07-2015, 11:18 PM   #16
RosyS

1. Do you make an honest effort to follow rules and obey authority?
Yea for the most part

2. What's the most recent song you've shared with someone? Do you think they enjoyed it?
Let the bodies hit the floor. I think he was a tad bit surprised I knew the song.

3. Do you have a chronic pen-keeping habit, or do you tend to lend out pens that others never give back?
I usually tend to lend out pens and never get them back.

4. Do you prefer a mechanical pencil or wood pencil?
Mechanical pencil all the way!!!

5. Have you ever thought about what would happen if you did a random inappropriate action, even if you never intended to do it? (e.g. showing up to work in your pajamas or behaving aggressively for no apparent reason)
All the time but I don't think I ever could do those inappropriate actions.

6. A random woman at a bus stop gives you a bottle and tells you that if you drink it you will never age, ail, or die. Do you drink it?
Hell to the no.

7. You can have one of three superpowers: You could shapeshift into any sentient thing by thinking of it, but if you shapeshift into something inanimate or insentient (e.g. a flower or rock) you will be dead; You could create anything you want in the world, but must forget what it is you created, because if you remember that you did it, it disappears; You could see the future, but it would be in the form of "Two lies and a Truth". Which do you choose?
I want to shapeshift!!!!!!!!

8. Do you prefer to use rechargeable or throwaway batteries whenever possible?
Rechargeable if I could afford them all the time to help the environment.

9. Do you require glasses to see well?
All the time. :/

10. Would you rather live in a mountain castle or undersea fortress?
Undersea fortress. I want to be a mermaid.

Proudfully and happily my Daddy's <3

Last edited by RosyS; 07-07-2015 at 11:21 PM. Reason: Color of font failed to display
RosyS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2015, 12:21 AM   #17
StrawDog
getDare Succubus

"Do I feel soupy?" Well, do ya, punk?

Ever' day, ever' day, ever' day, ever' day...

I make an honest effort to do my best, and hope that fits within the lines. We need authority to function en masse, but we also need to challenge authority to grow and make changes.

2. What's the most recent song you've shared with someone? Do you think they enjoyed it?

Klavier by Rammstein and no they hated it!

3. Do you have a chronic pen-keeping habit, or do you tend to lend out pens that others never give back?

There are pens that never leave my room, and I always keep a few on me; one for my use, one for backup, and one to lend that can be sacrificed if need be.

Wood.

5. Have you ever thought about what would happen if you did a random inappropriate action, even if you never intended to do it? (e.g. showing up to work in your pajamas or behaving aggressively for no apparent reason)

Pretty much constantly.

6. A random woman at a bus stop gives you a bottle and tells you that if you drink it you will never age, ail, or die. Do you drink it?

No, but I'd ask her if she tried it herself, where she found it, etc. It would be an interesting conversation to pass the time.

7. You can have one of three superpowers: You could shapeshift into any sentient thing by thinking of it, but if you shapeshift into something inanimate or insentient (e.g. a flower or rock) you will be dead; You could create anything you want in the world, but must forget what it is you created, because if you remember that you did it, it disappears; You could see the future, but it would be in the form of "Two lies and a Truth". Which do you choose?

Hmmmmm... Well, the shapeshifting one sounds cool, but it would be pretty much instant death for me because I'd think about everything.

Regarding creation, that one would be good, but I'd need someone trusted to kill me, or blow my own mind with drugs or something to preserve the changes I made. There is no one I know whom I both trust enough and would feel right to ask to finish me, as they would have to share my vision. So, I'd have to finish myself somehow. Actually, no, as I could will myself to die when I'm done. Still, death.

The third power seems the safest, as there is a process of elimination. However, that too is misleading; even without powers, there are so many variables and so much potential and confusion that the enormity of life can be mind-breaking. To KNOW for sure that something will happen, whilst trying to cover all eventualities, perhaps creating them by my own actions, would probably damage my mind. The more that pressure and pain got to me, the less reliable I'd be and the more mistakes would be made. It would be a destructive cycle that could only end badly.

So, do I choose death or destruction? Option 2 is the only one that's most within my control, and serves the best purpose. We all die, and to immediately achieve what I'm living for, even if that meant my end, still sounds pretty good to me.

Generally I use both, as rechargeables on the general market have been pretty poor. However, advances are being made, they are getting better, and I hope to be able to use only rechargeable in the near future.

Not at the moment.

Mountains for sure.

Thank you!
StrawDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2015, 05:19 PM   #18
WalkingWholockian
getDare Sweetheart

i suppose
i dont remember
i keep em
none. ever. i only like pens, specially smooth gel pens
YES! i always have thoughts like that, or sticking my hand out a fast moving vehicle to touch something or what itd be like to jump from a tall spot (im not suicidal or anything, i promise <3 just a morbid curiosity)
yep. *chug* the jumps out in front of bus
shapeshifting lol could be a bird to get to/from work and bypass all traffic and can be a wolf to maul people i dont like without being caught
no
mope
Mountain castle ^.^ always choose the high ground lol

LIKES LIMITS TOYS SUPPLIES ECT

I DO NOT FACETIME/SKYPE/ETC.!

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM: WalkingWholockian_official

WalkingWholockian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2015, 04:14 AM   #19
RTM

I mostly do. Trying to be a good, law-abiding citizen. I even wait for green light every time, even if there are no cars, and I enjoy it, especially if someone crosses on red light.

A Perfect Circle - Let's Have a War. No idea if they enjoyed it, but I totally did.

I don't. I don't like other people's stuff, nor giving away mine.

Always wood.

I once forgot to change when I was going to school, so I went to school in an old oversized t-shirt, totally inappropriate for time of the year (winter, everyone wearing sweaters and other warm clothes) and for school in general.
It was kind of embarrassing at first, but I quickly stopped paying attention to it.
That applies to pretty much all situations of that kind - I would feel embarassed for a while, then just forget about it.

I don't trust strangers, so no.

Shapeshifting. First thing I'd do is shapeshift into a woman and masturbate till I black out. I'd also be fun to shapeshift into birds or animals, but no sexual context here. I'd totally want to fly as a bird.

Rechargable. Throwaways are a waste of time, money, and ecology.

I do, but I don't wear glasses or contacts. I'll probably have to when I start driving - don't want to get a ticket or hurt anyone because I couldn't read a road sign.

Mountain castle. I like mountains, castles, and huge open spaces. I would like to have a small undersea vacation house (vacation fortress sounds way too silly) - lots of interesting stuff in the sea, but I wouldn't want to live there.
RTM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2015, 02:03 PM   #20
StarBunnies

1. Do you make an honest effort to follow rules and obey authority? Yes... unless I know 100% that I'm not gonna get caught

2. What's the most recent song you've shared with someone? Do you think they enjoyed it? "Strike back" by Back-on. Pretty sure she enjoyed it since she recognized it

3. Do you have a chronic pen-keeping habit, or do you tend to lend out pens that others never give back? I never lend out pens, but that's because I only need one

4. Do you prefer a mechanical pencil or wood pencil? Mechanical

5. Have you ever thought about what would happen if you did a random inappropriate action, even if you never intended to do it? (e.g. showing up to work in your pajamas or behaving aggressively for no apparent reason) Sort of, yeah

6. A random woman at a bus stop gives you a bottle and tells you that if you drink it you will never age, ail, or die. Do you drink it? Nöö

7. You can have one of three superpowers: You could shapeshift into any sentient thing by thinking of it, but if you shapeshift into something inanimate or insentient (e.g. a flower or rock) you will be dead; You could create anything you want in the world, but must forget what it is you created, because if you remember that you did it, it disappears; You could see the future, but it would be in the form of "Two lies and a Truth". Which do you choose? See the future

8. Do you prefer to use rechargeable or throwaway batteries whenever possible? Rechargeable

9. Do you require glasses to see well? No, because I have 20/20 vision

10. Would you rather live in a mountain castle or undersea fortress? Undersea Fortress (If I could breath underwater, otherwise Mountain Castle)
StarBunnies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2015, 04:45 PM   #21
ennessa
Account Banned

I gots to know.

This is an interesting question for me, on the legal side sure I guess. But at work not so much, working in IT I follow the necessary procedures, change management policy and listen to my bosses, etc. but there are may times where it is better to beg for forgiveness then to ask permission.

2. What's the most recent song you've shared with someone? Do you think they enjoyed it? not really sure, everyone I know listens to all sorts of music.

3. Do you have a chronic pen-keeping habit, or do you tend to lend out pens that others never give back? I have a chronic "I don't have a pen" habit :S

mechanical, although a fine felt tipped pen is my goto

5. Have you ever thought about what would happen if you did a random inappropriate action, even if you never intended to do it? (e.g. showing up to work in your pajamas or behaving aggressively for no apparent reason) Not since grade school, would often have dreams about showing up in pajamas not realizing it until I got in.

6. A random woman at a bus stop gives you a bottle and tells you that if you drink it you will never age, ail, or die. Do you drink it? no

I would go with see the future, if I took the shapeshifter I would be dead in an hour, and if I took the power to create I would just cause problems, the would would be cancer free one day, then it would all be back the next when I think about it.

8. Do you prefer to use rechargeable or throwaway batteries whenever possible? Throwaway for remotes etc, I hardly use any as it is.

9. Do you require glasses to see well? yes

10. Would you rather live in a mountain castle or undersea fortress? mountain castle all the way, I love the mountains.
ennessa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2015, 02:16 PM   #22
hornydudefromthere

- For dares...yes, would be pointless to do them otherwise eh? Other than that, I don't really try but mostly laws/rules/authority don't get in the way anyways

2. What's the most recent song you've shared with someone? Do you think they enjoyed it? - The last one was "Nirvana - The Man Who Sold the World"...it seemed like they did enjoy it, yeah ^^

3. Do you have a chronic pen-keeping habit, or do you tend to lend out pens that others never give back? - I don't mind lending pens but I always get them back ^^

4. Do you prefer a mechanical pencil or wood pencil? - Wooden pencils

5. Have you ever thought about what would happen if you did a random inappropriate action, even if you never intended to do it? (e.g. showing up to work in your pajamas or behaving aggressively for no apparent reason) - Yeah and then I reminded myself that it's absolutely pointless and didn't do it D:

6. A random woman at a bus stop gives you a bottle and tells you that if you drink it you will never age, ail, or die. Do you drink it? - Likely I'd try it on a mouse or such first

7. You can have one of three superpowers: You could shapeshift into any sentient thing by thinking of it, but if you shapeshift into something inanimate or insentient (e.g. a flower or rock) you will be dead; You could create anything you want in the world, but must forget what it is you created, because if you remember that you did it, it disappears; You could see the future, but it would be in the form of "Two lies and a Truth". Which do you choose? - I'd choose shapeshifting...switching bodies for instance sometimes would come somewhat handy, afterall

8. Do you prefer to use rechargeable or throwaway batteries whenever possible? - Rechargeable. Less waste, more use ^^

9. Do you require glasses to see well? - Nope

10. Would you rather live in a mountain castle or undersea fortress? - Undersea fortress would be kind of awesome but I'd go for the castle

Likes: Orgasm Control, guided/forced masturbation, cum & spit play, private humiliation, verbal abuse, short term edging
Dislikes: Cum-eating, Anal, ruined orgasms, denial, pain
Limits: Family/friends, scat, public, intense pain, permanent, xdress

My PM dares

Last edited by hornydudefromthere; 07-20-2015 at 02:19 PM.
hornydudefromthere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2015, 06:36 PM   #23
Emmyred
Getdare’s Ginger Goddess

The rules that I think are valuable, yes. The rules I think I won't get caught breaking and really don't matter, no

It's all dance music for pieces we're working on. Lots of music sharing takes place in my life.

I have "my" pens and pens I will loan.

Mechanical, but I prefer pen.

Frequently. These hypothetical situations keep me from being bored.

No.

7. You can have one of three superpowers: You could shapeshift into any sentient thing by thinking of it, but if you shapeshift into something inanimate or insentient (e.g. a flower or rock) you will be dead; You could create anything you want in the world, but must forget what it is you created, because if you remember that you did it, it disappears; You could see the future, but it would be in the form of "Two lies and a Truth". Which do you choose? The future one seems like the safest. Lol

Rechargeable. One earth, ya'll.

Or contacts

Mountain Castle.
Old 07-21-2015, 05:11 PM   #24
Tiwim54

1. Do you make an honest effort to follow rules and obey authority? Yes
2. What's the most recent song you've shared with someone? Do you think they enjoyed it? Antonio Maggio, Yes
3. Do you have a chronic pen-keeping habit, or do you tend to lend out pens that others never give back? No
4. Do you prefer a mechanical pencil or wood pencil? Mechanical
5. Have you ever thought about what would happen if you did a random inappropriate action, even if you never intended to do it? (e.g. showing up to work in your pajamas or behaving aggressively for no apparent reason) Yes
6. A random woman at a bus stop gives you a bottle and tells you that if you drink it you will never age, ail, or die. Do you drink it? Yes
7. You can have one of three superpowers: You could shapeshift into any sentient thing by thinking of it, but if you shapeshift into something inanimate or insentient (e.g. a flower or rock) you will be dead; You could create anything you want in the world, but must forget what it is you created, because if you remember that you did it, it disappears; You could see the future, but it would be in the form of "Two lies and a Truth". Which do you choose? Shapeshift
8. Do you prefer to use rechargeable or throwaway batteries whenever possible? Throwaway
9. Do you require glasses to see well? No
10. Would you rather live in a mountain castle or undersea fortress? Mountain castle
Tiwim54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2015, 07:35 PM   #25
sammyy2qt

Nah. I don't like soup.

Hahahahahahaha, Sure.

Try me by Dej Loaf, I think it might have scared him.

Nope, I'm usually the one asking for pens.

Wood.

Yeah I've thought about walking to the mall with no pants on just for the hell of it, but decided against it.

Fuck it, why not?

Create anything I wanted.

Throwaway batteries.

Nope.

Easy, undersea fortress. If it's anything like Poseidon's undersea fortress then I'd be as happy as could be.

Likes etc

BDSM test results
sammyy2qt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2015, 09:34 PM   #26
Hades
getDare Sweetheart

I try as hard as I can to follow rules from a master but I don't like normal rules.

Defying Gravity, and yes, yes she did

I borrow pens and lose them faster than I can keep track

Mechanical but I use wood more often

Yeah, I once thought of showing up to school with dozens of piercings (this was middle school) simply because they said we weren't allowed to have any

I ask her what flavor it is and if it's grape or berry flavored I don't otherwise, sure why not.

I wanna be Beast Boy!

Rechargeable but I often just use throw away

I wear glasses for distance

Mountain Castle, I friggin love castles and the cold.
Hades is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk