Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-03-2015, 10:11 PM   #1
BigDareTaker

Smile T or D Gets Heated (non-fiction)

This is my boyfriend's story, and This is all completely true. R.I.P. Aaron, great friend and great player.

This game happened back when i was thirteen, in middle school. There were six of us at someone’s house after completing a project. Megan’s parents were out of the house, so we used the opportunity to play a “friendly” game of truth or dare, but mostly dares. This group were comprised of three boys, three girls. We were all sitting in a circle that went: Jack (me), Jessica, Brandon, Lena, Aaron, and Megan. We had never played truth or dare together before, so we started out simple. Within ten minutes, the game got heated up to a teen level.

The first “teen” dare was for Aaron to put his face in Lena’s lap for a whole round. Aaron did this without much hesitation, but Lena looked a bit uncomfortable with this. The next person was Megan, and she got dared to take off her shirt for a round. As I said before, we were all thirteen, but Megan was pretty average in the chest area. When she took off her shirt, everyone got a glimpse of her black lace bra.
I was next, and chose truth. I got asked, “Who would you most like to sleep with?” This was an odd question, but my answer was Jessica. The other four kind-of hooted at this, and i saw Megan get an idea, but she didn’t share it. It became Jessica’s turn, and Megan finally spilled her idea when Jessica chose dare. The dare was, “Switch all of your clothing except underwear and socks.” Jessica frowned a little, and Megan then told us to use her room to change. We went upstairs with the other four eagerly awaiting our return.
Jessica and I took off our tops and switched them. In the process, I saw that Jessica wore a blue bra, and was decently stacked in the chest area. We switched tops, and she ended up wearing a Star Wars “Millennium Falcon” shirt which was previously on me. It was a little large on her because i was taller (and still am). I put on her shirt which was our school spirit wear. It was a little small, but nothing too serious. We then switched pants. She put on my basketball shorts and I put on her jeans, which were very tight. We then headed back downstairs and were prompted with a chorus of “What took you so long?” and hoots.

We sat back down, then Brandon’s turn passed. Lena shoved Aaron out of her lap, and chose dare. Her dare was to then put her face in Aaron’s lap. Aaron’s turn came and passed, then it was Megan’s turn. Jessica dared Megan to put on the most revealing clothes she could. Megan did not put back on her shirt, but went upstairs and changed underwear, then came back down to change the rest of her clothes. Megan ended up wearing: a bright red bikini with a matching bottom, a low cut blouse, and a short skirt. At this point Jessica’s jeans that i was wearing were very tight, and i feared they may rip. Megan noticed this and told me, “If those rip, i have a replacement pair for Jessica to take, but you have to wear something else.” I had no choice but to agree, so the game went on.

It came back to my turn, and i was dared to twerk against a wall. As soon as i stood up, Jessica’s jeans ripped. I quickly sat down, but Megan told me to follow her to her room and i would have to do an alternate dare. Megan opened her closet and then gave me a medium-length skirt to wear. I then put it on, but not before she caught a glimpse of my underwear. She then told me that the alternate dare would be to randomly choose (eyes closed) an article of clothing to be switched with my current clothing if its spot was already taken. She told me to wait, and blindfolded me with a scarf.
She then took a minute or so telling the other four what she was doing. Megan came back to me with lots of clothes. She told me to grab any article of clothing at random and then she’d help me put it on. I ended up grabbing another skirt, but this one was a bit bigger. Megan looked disappointed, and i saw why: she had put her entire drawer of bras and panties out, but i hadn’t chosen any of those. I told her that i didn’t need help putting the skirt on, but she said that was the dare. While she helped me, she ended up touching my butt and crotch from over my underwear. I suspected this was on purpose, but she got the skirt on me anyways.

We went back downstairs, and Jessica’s turn came. Jessica got a dare to sit on my lap for the next round. Brandon was dared to go up into Megan’s room and put on as much outerwear clothing as possible. He came back down wearing fourteen shirts, five pairs of pants, and three pairs of socks. Lena was dared to take off her shirt, and she took off her outer shirt, and she still had one layer before her underwear. Aaron’s turn came and passed quickly. Now it was Megan’s turn. Megan was dared to switch shirts with Aaron. Aaron got Megan’s low-cut blouse and Megan got Aaron’s t-shirt. My turn again, and i was dared to let Jessica put makeup on me. She did a great job, and I looked like a short-haired girl. Jessica was then dared to take off her bra without taking off her shirt, and if she couldn’t do this, both would have to come off. Jessica did this with ease and put her bra in the middle.

Brandon chose truth and was asked who he’d like to sleep with. His answer was Megan. Lena’s turn passed by uneventfully and so did Aaron’s. Megan’s turn came, and with it, a dare to take off all her underwear. She went to the bathroom to do this, then came my turn. My dare was to french kiss Jessica. Jessica responded eagerly to this, and my first kiss was a french one, to her. Jessica was dared to put on a bra without taking off her shirt, then after the bra was on, take off the shirt. She failed at this, and had to receive a punishment dare. Her dare was to strip to her underwear. She did this, and then Brandon had to leave. it became Lena’’s turn, and Lena was dared to take off her next layer of shirt. Now all she had left was a pink bra.

Aaron’s turn passed after a truth question was answered. Megan’s dare was then to let Aaron grab her chest. Aaron did, then came my turn. I was dared to wear nothing but a large red bra and red panties. The panties were a bit small because of my crotch, but I wore it anyways. Jessica’s dare was to go completely nude for the rest of the game. Jessica looked shocked, but Megan insisted. I got a huge erection at the sight of this. Lena’s turn made everyone uncomfortable. Lena’s dare was to give Aaron a lap dance in her underwear. Aaron’s turn came, and his dare was the most extreme yet. Aaron had to be blindfolded and naked, and Lena got to do whatever she wanted to him. She ended up teasing him by lowering her crotch onto his, but Lena still had underwear on.

Megan’s dare was probably the most out of our age range up to that point. Megan had to give Aaron a blowjob, then wear only boxer shorts for the rest of the game (Aaron’s boxers). This caused me to get a larger erection than the last, because Megan was loaded in the chest area. “Jack,” Megan said. “Your dare is to try a sex position on Jessica. If it is the right one, you have to fuck her.” Jessica and I were speechless at this one. I, for one, knew very little sex positions, and I was not ready to lose my virginity. Megan revealed that she had been videotaping us the whole time, but not her. Megan said, “If you play the game correctly, i will give you the video to do whatever you want with it. If not, this goes out to everyone in school.” With this Ultimatum, we had no choice.

I ended up using the “girl on top” sex position, which ended up being the “right one,” as Megan called it. Megan made me have sex with Jessica, but it was great. After that, Jessica was only dared to let me suck her tits. Megan’s final dare was probably the worst. We made her spank herself, while licking Lena’s crotch and giving Aaron a handjob. At this point, Jessica and I put on our clothes, all of them, wiped the makeup off my face, french kissed one last time, and left with the video. I took the video and burned it at the beach fire pits. Aaron texted me later saying that as soon as Megan found out we were gone, she kicked Aaron and Lena out and also apparently threw a fit.

This story did have a happy ending which is still true. Jessica and I enjoyed each other so much, we started dating. When we turned eighteen, we ended up going to the same college. We continued having sex and french kissing. Jessica and I are a happy couple and I hope it stays that way. Also, Aaron and Lena dated, but then broke up. Aaron’s story is not so happy: he went to fight in the military and was killed in action. Brandon and Megan also dated, but Brandon left her after about a year because Megan was too demanding. All in all, this story does have a happy ending. Bye!

Last edited by BigDareTaker; 07-06-2015 at 08:16 PM.
BigDareTaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2015, 08:31 AM   #2
Fantage
Distinguished Member

Rip Aaron.Love happy endings.
Fantage is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cross-dressing, dares, f f f f, heated, truth or dare