Old 06-12-2015, 08:57 PM   #1
Diaperwhore57

Default The proper place of a male

Hey guys i have an opinion and a question for you guys. I will go ahead and say that this is my opinion. If it offends you please go somewhere else. Im not trying to hurt anyone, i just want honest opinions and answers.

Now on to the fun stuff

I believe that females are superior and all men either need to be in a permanent chastity cage, be castrated, have a penectomy, or even have it all removed. I think that cuckolding is perfectly fine. If your wife or gf cannot get satisfied by you then i believe she has the right to fuck other bigger, manlier, and overall better men. I believe the only men that can be free to fuck is people with monstrous penises. The women need to be satisfied and the males need to be put where they belong. I myself am in permanent chastity and my wife fucks other men on a daily basis.

What do the other get dare members have to say about this? I want honest opinions guys. Im not going to be offended. Thanks guys!!

Dislikes: poop eating, heavy cbt,

Limits: family and friends, permanent, illegal

Submissive looking for a mistress. Pm me if jnterested.
Diaperwhore57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2015, 09:41 PM   #2
dinkydong1

Hmmmmmm interesting opinion!

From a gay guys point of view I wouldn't say women are superior but they are defo more evil than men when it comes to inflicting pain on men lol!
I love cbt and have thought many times what it would like to be castrated and I would love to indulge in castration play and possibly lose my balls if it goes wrong! (I know I will chicken out it if i'm self inflicting it) But men aren't very good at inflicting a good amount of pain to another man! I guess because they have the same equipment they know or at least can imagine how much its going to hurt!
Women are far better at controlling and inflicting pain on men if they don't get there own way! But women don't turn me on so its useless looking for a woman to inflict pain on me.
If you feel your wife deserves a bigger and better cock than you have then I guess that's what works for you! But I couldn't let my partner fuck someone else and do nothing about it!
I do like chastity but I couldn't be permanently locked up I like my cock too much lol!

I'm not sure this is a reply you wanted but that's my take on it!

LIKES, DISLIKES & LIMITS
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=71861

I DON'T CROSSDRESS

I have to let anyone with a dick bigger than mine, hurt my cock and balls if they wish. PM for size

Kik dinkydong2

Items list
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=71865
dinkydong1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2015, 09:46 PM   #3
Diaperwhore57

Perfect. Thats your opinion and i like it. Anybody else?

Dislikes: poop eating, heavy cbt,

Limits: family and friends, permanent, illegal

Submissive looking for a mistress. Pm me if jnterested.
Diaperwhore57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2015, 09:47 PM   #4
at your service

I'll try to speak for the community

a sub is a sub, a dom is a dom, male, female, gay, straight, cis, trans, it's whatever you like, nobody minds what you're into, but not everybody is into it

your wife fucking other men and stuff, sure, if you're into that and if you're into permanent chastity, have at it, it's not for me but I'm not gonna judge you for it

people will usually challenge that reply ^ by 'but I'm a good slave so I obey, what I like doesn't matter'... there's a point where you decided, there's a reason you're doing it, you like it and that's okay, that's the point of it

HOWEVER, don't speak about how all men should be treated, all humans are (or should be) free, being a sub is a choice you get to make, based on what you're into, that's freedom, as long as you choose to be with her, you use your freedom of choice, how's that for irony

I'm probably being too serious in my reply
maybe you said the things playfully, or with only yourself in mind, maybe you meant it as part of the whole sub lifestyle

I mean I hope you don't REALLY mean it, if you REALLY do mean it, then your opinion is idiotic, on all current scientific grounds as well as humanistic grounds

disgrace, cum, anal (stretch), ice, cbt, bondage, hidden public, candlewax, cam etc.
dislikes
piss, hard pain, light scat, atm, light blood, edging, toothpaste, shaving, hard cbt
limits
face (depends on situation), online exp., blackmail/social, public visible, permanent, very bloody, hard scat/shiteating, cost $, too extreme/long/painful
at your service is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2015, 10:16 PM   #5
GaggedSubmissive

I think to say all men need to be treated this way is to extend your personal fetish to others in the form of a worldview, which I doubt you actually hold in practice. We both likely agree that no one needs to be forced to do anything they don't want to do.

I also don't have any reason to think one gender as a whole is superior to another.

I'll ask, is this fantasy for you or do you really want the lifestyle you have to be forced on others?

As for cuckolding, I'm quite fond of the idea, as a masochistic sub, but I never liked the aspect of my hypothetical Gf getting fucked by some 'alpha', in the traditional cuckolding set up. The reason being in she's still submissive to a guy. She's like the 'middle manager' while the 'alpha' is the true dom to both the cuckoldress, and the cuckold, and I wouldn't easily be able to be dommed by her if I knew she was a sub to another guy, nor would I want to be the guy's sub.

Just how I feel about it.

On the other hand, two subs, myself being one of them, and she fucks one, but not me, now that I could get behind

Likes: Femdom, being gagged, bondage, pain, humiliation, verbal abuse, wagers, pee holding, spanking, edging, chastity, challenges(w success and failure states)

Dislikes(punishments): boredom dares, forced 'vanilla', pants wetting, cum eating, line writing(typing), corner time, pics(no face), pee drinking, anal

Limits: family, illegal, animals, scat, x-dress, public, diapers, toothpaste, CBT, femsub

Dark Willow is Awesome

Last edited by GaggedSubmissive; 06-12-2015 at 10:19 PM.
GaggedSubmissive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2015, 02:57 PM   #6
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

If that's what you like, that's fine. I have other views and don't think that should be, but that's not the point. I'm an average sized guy and my wife is perfectly fine with it and enjoys me. If your not able to, you could have tried enlargement things, but if what you're fine with works, then no one should complain or stop you.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2015, 03:18 PM   #7
GiantDomme

For my life style, the proper place for a male is on his knees, his head buried in my pussy worshipping it until I lock him away again

Likes: sissifying men, forcing feminization on men, inflicting cbt, milking, pegging men

Dislikes: hate dick pics, disobedience, flakiness, rudeness

I switch for the right fellow Mistress
GiantDomme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2015, 04:55 AM   #8
Cookie lover

If u want to them sure but for me I don't like that stuff
Cookie lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2015, 01:15 AM   #9
marystoy
Distinguished Member

I am another one who believes women are superior to men. I know not everyone agrees with that, so what. That is how i live my life. I treat all women with respect and defer to them almost at all times (vanilla world sometimes interferes).
marystoy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk