Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 05-22-2015, 10:32 AM   #1
LizardNinja

Thumbs up The Best Detailed Card Dare Ever!

Seen a couple of these types of dares so I thought I'd make my own:

Make sure your deck has at least 50 cards, and a limit of 2 jokers (these make the dare infinitely longer so be warned!) and be prepared for either a very short or very long dare! If you do not have something a dare requires: improvise! Good luck...

1) Generate a number between 1 and 50 using random.org's rng (You can choose your own maximum limit depending on time allowed if you must)

2) Take that many cards from your well shuffled deck- we wouldn't want to make this too easy!

3) Take cards off of your new pile (the ones you took off) and complete esc if the corresponding dares one by one in the order you draw them.

HEARTS :: Facebook Dares
Ace) For the number of cards you have already drawn, choose this many Facebook friends. You may not masturbate to anything else until you have came to everyone of their profile pics
2) Edge twice to two different Facebook friends each
3) Edge three times to three different Facebook friends each
4) Edge four times to four different Facebook friends each
5) Facebook message a friend 'GetDare *Your Username*'
6) Write a Facebook friend's name on your cock or pussy in sharpie
7) When you come, write a Facebook friend name in it
8) Masturbate to a Facebook friend, no cumming, tell them what you're you're doing.
9) Edge twice over a Facebook friends family member.
10) Change your phones background to a Facebook friends family member
J) Print an A5 version of a Facebook's friends profile pic and keep it up your butt until the end of the dare
Q) As above, but A4
K) Send me 5 of your Facebook friends profile pics. I will send you one back to cum tribute, lick all that cum off their face too!

DIAMONDS :: Piss
Ace) M: the next 10 times you piss do so with not hands and blindfolded- that includes lifting the lid
F: The next 50 times you pee you must do so standing up
2) Pee outside
3) For 72 hours all pees/poos must be done outside
4) M: See ace
F: For 72 hours all pees must be done with dildo in ass, all poos must be done with dildo in pussy
5) Must edge before pissing
6) Must edge twice before peeing
7) Drink 2 glasses of water, no peein for 3 hours- can hold it? Drink a shot of it
8) As above, but with 4 glasses of water
9) Gargle a shot of piss
10) Use piss as lube for the remainder of the dare
J) Drink 4 glasses of water, wait 4 hours, then enjoy a golden shower
Q) Piss yourself- now you should probably go and but some adult diapers, no changing clothes until you've got some
K) Fill a condom with piss, tie it off and freeze it, fuck yourself with it fast and deep until it has all 100% melted. And then drink it of course!

CLUBS :: Insertion
{Note: ladies can choose which hold it goes in, but above 7 it must be in both holes}
Ace) Sharpie inside you, for 72 hours. Easy.
2) Fuck yourself with two sharpies for *cards remaining* minutes
3) Fuck yourself with two sharpies for *cards remaining* minutes in every room
4) Fuck yourself with a cucumber/banana etc for *cards remaining* minutes, lick it clean!
5) As above but with piss for lube only
6) As above but take a bite or two after.
7) Fuck a banana for 5 minutes. Peel it, eat it and use the skin like a flesh light, you can cum! (Girls peel a banana, but fuck it until it has all mashed up inside you)
8) Fuck a dildo for *cards remaining* minutes in front of an open window
9) Fuck a dildo for *cards remaining* minutes outside
10) M: 4 ice cubes in ass, if you can come before they melt lucky you
F: 3 ice cubes in ass and 3 in pussy- let them melt
J) Put phone in ass (covered if neccessary) you can only take it out when it next vibrates
Q) Go for a walk, find 3 things to fuck for *time remaining* minutes- ask another getdare member if you're allowed to cum or not and tell them why you're asking
K) Gently fuck your piss hole (it's very sensitive) for *cards remaining* minutes divided by 4. Piss out of it while still fucking it before you're done.

SPADES :: Your Turn
Ace) Write your own card dare- PM IT TO ME AND ITLL BE YOIR TURN TO BE IN CHARGE
2) Send two getdare members pm dares (ie like the one in my sig)
3) As above but with three members
4) Make and commit to 10 posts on a person above dare thread
5) As above but with 50 posts
6) Write a very detailed report and post it as a reply once you've finished the dare
7) Add 1 new PM dare
8) Add three new PM dares
9) PM me a dare from my loves/likes
10) PM me a dare from my dislikes
J) Write a detailed dice dare, PM IT TO ME AND ITLL BE YOUR TURN TO BE IN CHARGE
Q) Write a detailed snakes and ladders style dare, PM IT TO ME AND ITLL BE YOUT TURN TO BE IN CHARGE
K) Write a detailed Facebook stalker dare, PM IT TO ME AN ITLL BE YOUR TURN TO BE IN CHARGE!

JOKER
UNLUCKY! Start from step 1! ... I'm serious...

CUM ONCE MORE AND NOW YOUR DARE HAS FINISHED. You've made it! I bet you're exhausted! Please leave some feedback below it's one if my first dares!

Last edited by LizardNinja; 05-23-2015 at 03:45 AM. Reason: Tweaked card limit, inc. jokers rule
LizardNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2015, 07:10 PM   #2
scgd

I can't believe I'm saying this but I'm going to give this one a shot. Here are the cards I got, there are only 15 of them :

7H) When you come, write a Facebook friend name in it
8H) Masturbate to a Facebook friend, no cumming, tell them what you're doing
2C) Fuck yourself with two sharpies for 12 minutes
4S) Make and commit to 10 posts on a person above dare thread
7S) Add 1 new PM dare
3C) Send three getdare members pm dares
10C) M: 4 ice cubes in ass, if you can come before they melt lucky you
AD) M: the next 10 times you piss do so with not hands and blindfolded- that includes lifting the lid
8S) Add three new PM dares
2S) Send two getdare members pm dares
JD) Drink 4 glasses of water, wait 4 hours, then enjoy a golden shower
AC) Sharpie inside you, for 72 hours. Easy
3C) Fuck yourself with two sharpies for 2 minutes in every room
6S) Write a very detailed report and post it as a reply
5D) Must edge before pissing

It may take me a while but I'll do these in this order (might swap the last two though because that makes sense to me). I'll probably do a few a bit differently due to what I have available and my limits, but I'll discuss any changes in the report at the end.

Feedback: its a very creative dare with so many different tasks available. My only suggestion for next time would be to have more than four different categories.

I'll get going with the first one right now

Loves : Nudity, Masturbation, Bondage, BDSM

Likes : Hidden/semi public, Chance, Humiliation, Edging, Body writing

Dislikes : Mild pain, Anal, Pee, Denial, Wedgies

Limits : Social suicide, Food, Crossdressing, Scat, Diapers, Extreme pain, Blood, Permanent, Face

scgd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2015, 01:00 AM   #3
LizardNinja

Thumbs up

Ok will tweak the report writing bit to make it more clear it's meant to be saved until last

If I do a v2 maybe the non-value cards will be misc dares

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, facebook, insertion, masturbation, piss