Old 05-16-2015, 09:23 PM   #1
Dare_R12

Default Xc camp

So I recently came across my old story the sleepover and didn't finish it. So I decided to revamp it and keep a similar plot only rework the characters and setting since my writing has changed so much.

This story is based on party fiction and partly events from real life. Sorry for the boredom of the first chapter just trying to establish the characters and the tone.

Chapter 1

From the first day of practice something seemed different. It was the summer going into my Junior year of High School. I've been on the cross country team at my school since I was in Middle School but something about this first summer training practice seemed different. We sat in our schools track area as the coach passed out camp information. Camp. That was always fun, even if you were a freshmen. Sure there was hazing and mean but fitting nicknames but everyone ended up leaving great friends. We played more cards and hardcore board games then we did running.

Our camp was set up in four different countries (10 person tents). Each with a senior team caption in one and the rest an even number of all the other grades.

"Camp is going to be awesome this year, these incoming freshmen are really good." David said as we went on our long run.

"Well yeah their middle school team was #1 in the state last year." I replied.

"Country too I think." Martin laughed. "Of course by the time they are really good and seniors we will be gone."

The freshmen all were pretty interesting for freshmen. They all seemed really close. There was Mitchel, he was pretty cocky but he was the fastest. There was Nate, who did more 800's in track but jesus christ he was built like a full grown senior. Then there was James, the same as Michael with speed only actually modest about it. Apparently he is really smart too, he is dating this very attractive freshmen girl. There were a few others but those were the ones assigned to my tent. We lost 3 seniors last year so we got 3 new freshmen.

"....right Nolan." Martin said.

"I'm sorry what?" I said.

"Something seems odd about the freshmen right."

"I don't know" I replied, "They all just seem... unusually close."

Camp was going to be interesting with them this year...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Preview of Chapter 2

"All packed?" The coach said as we loaded the vans.

"Yeah." everyone replied as we hopped into the cars for a three hour drive. I rode with Martin and David in David's jeep. We needed to take a small detour before we got to camp...
Dare_R12 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Dare_R12 for this post:
Old 05-19-2015, 08:05 PM   #2
Dare_R12

Default Chapter 2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2 weeks later
"All packed?" The coach said as we loaded the vans.

"Yeah." everyone replied as we hopped into the cars for a three hour drive. I rode with Martin and David in David's jeep. We needed to take a small detour before we got to camp.

Subway. What? We want food. Anyway we all talked about what we looked forward to the most for camp. Frisbee, Card games, running, and most importantly that huge truth or dare game we played in our tent at night. That always got crazy.

We arrived at the camp site after a three hour drive. We still managed to get there at the same time as the rest of the cars. We were assigned the new campers for our tent. Mitchel and James would be joining us. Our tent now had. The senior Mitchel (We call him Mitch), Martin, David, Me, James, Mitchel (freshmen) and one 10th grader Brian.

There were not as many kids at camp this summer, a lot of people dropped this year. Anyway, we started putting up the tent.
"So what do you think of High School Running so far?" I asked James and Mitchel.
"It's really not different," Mitchel said. James had headphones in so he didn't hear the question.
"What are you listening to?" I asked as I pulled his headphones out.
"Wicked" He said as he put them back in and went on ignoring everyone. What the fuck was Wicked anyway?

"Go on a run and then Free Time until 10:30. then tent time. I really don't care when you get to sleep as long as you get up on time in the morning" The coach announced to us. Finally the real fun was about to begin....after we ran of course.
Short chapter but I'm really trying to just set up the setting and characters. This is kinda based on some stuff I experienced at High School Cross Country Camp. Sorry if you don't understand some of the terms from track and XC.

Suggestions?
Old 05-30-2015, 08:47 PM   #3
Dare_R12

Default Chapter 3

It was 10:30, we all went into the tents after playing cards for hours and a pretty intense game of monopoly.

We all sat down in the tent and looked around at each-other.
"So" I said. "Truth or Dare anyone?"
"Isn't that something little girls play at their sleepovers?" James asked.
"Your one to talk, listening to Frozen" Mitchel laughed.
"It is quality entertainment!" James retaliated.
"It's fun if you make it fun" Brian said, "We played last year."
We went over the rules.
1) nothing left the tent
2) backing out equals a punishment dare
3) nothing outside of the tent.

"Okay I'll start." I said "James, Truth or Dare?"
"Truth?"
"Why do you always listen to your music and not talk to us?" I asked.
"You said this would be fun... because I really hate camping, its nothing against any of you. Look if this gets interesting I'll play but as of now I'm out."
He sat and continued watching.
Next it was Martins turn to ask. "Truth or Dare" he asked me. I chose dare. "I dare you to... take off your shirt for the rest of the game."
"Weak!" I shouted as I pulled it off.
David asked Martin now. He also chose dare. His dare was to strip to his underwear for the rest of the night. He did and had a small semi forming, causing a lot of the guys to form one but most went down. I know I shouldn't really be looking but I guess I've always been semi curious about that stuff.
Mitch now asked David who chose truth.
"When is the last time you had sex?"
"Today before we came up." David answered.
"With who?" He asked.
"Only one truth sorry"
Now we gave the freshmen Mitchel a turn to ask Mitch.
"Umm truth or dare?"
"Dare"
"I dare you to...." He couldn't think of anything for a while. "Do what Martin did I guess." He easily did that. James now joined back in. Now Brian would ask Mitchel, who chose truth.
"Whats the farthest you've ever gotten?"
"I'm a freshmen... I've only kissed a girl once" Very uninteresting but I guess it was fine. Now I asked Brian, who chose dare.
"See this bottle!" I pulled out an empty water bottle. "Go in that corner and fill it with piss".
He moved into the second room of the tent out of our sight and filled the bottle. James spoke up.
"Have you guys ever played what are the odds?" Most of us answered yeah. What are the Odds is a game where you say to someone "what are the odds you do this and then a third party counts down from 3. You and the person you asked have to say a number between 1-10 and if you say the same number they have to do it. If you get the wrong number either nothing happens or the person who asked has to do it. "Lets play that in a little bit to, its actually fun."
We all agreed and continued with our game. James didn't want to ask anyone so David asked him.
"Dare" he said.
"I dare you to strip into your underwear."
"what why? No."
"Come on we are all guys here" Brian laughed. "it's fine."
"I just don't want to okay?"
"So you take the punishment then..." David said.
"Wait no, I just won't play then."
"No it doesn't work like that.."
"Fine" James said and he stripped down.
Now Martin asked me again. "I dare you and Mitch to play Gay Chicken." We played this game somewhat often but it never got farther then a high thy touch.
Mitch and I, both in tight briefs, sat across from each other. He touched my knee, he started to slowly move it up and I felt myself getting turned on. I tried to get myself to stop but I noticed it in him to. The other guys were kinda watched kinda talking, but they seemed turned on by the scene to. He was at my crotch now. "You wanna keep going?" he asked.
"I'm not chickening out." The looser had to do something of the winners choice. He grabbed my crotch but his hands weren't in my pants.
"So what now?" Mitch asked Martin.
"Just keep going with it I guess." His hand went in my pants and touched my dick.
"Okay I'm done!" I said. Mitch smiled.
"Come with me for your punishment."
Mitch had a different two or three person tent for himself, which was allowed. He and I went in there. As soon as the door was zipped he pulled me in.
"Get down on your back" He said. I got down on my back and he pulled out a scarf. He bound my hands behind my back and then tied my feet together. He then covered my eyes. I have to admit, I was actually turned on. He got down on top of me and whispered in my ear.
"I know you enjoyed our game, I enjoyed it too. In fact I plan to make sure everyone in our tent enjoy each other as much as we did by the end of camp." He leaned down and began to kiss me. I was shocked but then i began kissing back.
I was so horny and turned on. We were both hot and sweaty and it felt so good and so natural. His hands moved up and down my body as he lie on top of me. He pulled back and propped me up. Then I felt something hit my mouth. It was his cock. I finally got it in my mouth and began sucking. In and out he face fucked me. I felt so good and so natural, nothing mattered anymore. He placed his hand on my head and pulled the blindfold off. I looked up at him, his body covered in sweat and his head was tilted back and eyes closed. He kept his hand on my head.
"I'm going to cum, let go!" I pulled back and moved out of the way. He didn't cum but I don't think he wanted to yet. He breathed out.
"That was awesome." I said.

We went back into the tent to find the game continuing. everyone was in their underwear and Martin was wearing nothing.
"Look who's back!" David said. "Why so sweaty?" He said with a wink. We sat back down next to each other. I kept looking at him and thinking about what just happened.

"Okay James." Mitch said. "I dare you to make out with Mitchel for 1 min."
"What?" James said.
"What?" Mitchel said. "That's gay no way!"
"Yeah I never agreed to anything like this so I'll just take the backout."
"oooh you sure about that, I'll be giving you to Nolan and that is always an interesting punishment." Mitchel and James looked at each other. I think they both secretly wanted to.
"what would the punishment be?"
"Can't say" I said "But something far 'Worse' but you would probably enjoy it" I said with a wink.
He looked back at Mitchel.
"Whatever" Mitchel said and he moved by James.
"Okay time starts NOW." Mitch said. Their lips met and they stared making out like instructed. It was actually pretty hot. They were both turned on by it too which made it even more entertaining. Mitchel pushed James down and was on top of him now.
"DONE!" mitch yelled as they pulled back.
"Let's never do that again" James said. they both looked shocked and confused. This was getting interesting like it never had before for sure but I was starting to question my sexuality. But this wasn't new. It began last night.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
24 hours earlier.
Brain, David and I were spending the night at Davids before camp. His parents were away and we decided we could just get up early and leave for there.
"Hey, lets come up with some good ones for camp. Truth or Dare Nolan?" Brian asked me.

TO BE CONTINUED.
I will be alternating chapters between the sleepover and the camp adventures now.

Advertisements
Kink Talk