Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 05-13-2015, 10:38 AM   #1
hottyboy101

Default 4 Boys and a long weekend home alone.

Hey guys so this is my first ever story that I am writing and I've never really written a story before so hope I give it my best shot!

Characters ;

Michael - ( Main Character ) Built body, defined 6 pack with a V line. ( 15yrs )
Jacob - A little less built, has a fade outlined 6 pack including his V line(15yrs)
Josh - Also built, huge defined chest and amazing hair ( 15 yrs )
George - Quite skinny but has started working out, so fade outlines ( 14 yrs )

Chapter 1

It was Wednesday morning and Micheal had just woken up. Michael's usual routine every morning was getting up, having a shower if not had one the previous night, then setting off for his paper round and usually returning home rushing to get ready for school which began at 8:30 am. Michael got back from his paper round around 7:55 am when he received a text from his best friend Jacob saying

" hey my parents are outta town this weekend, including Monday. I was wondering if you wanted to come over Friday night and sleep over the whole weekend as we have Monday off too? "

Michael always got exited when getting texts from Jacob, and he was also very happy to be asked to come round for a 4 day sleep over! He replied with

" omg thank god because I had no plans for the weekend, but I have to ask my mum after school okay??? "

Jacob returned a reply instantly saying " yay can't wait ".

Michael's mum would always let him go round for sleepover as she thinks Michael has no life always upstairs watching Netflix 24/7. Michael would always laugh so he definitely knew his mum would say yes!

The day flew by and it was lunchtime. Michael and Jacob, also including Josh and George would all hang out together in the cantine on their own table if they would get there fast enough. Jacob had not yet asked Josh and George about the sleepover. As he asked, Josh instantly replied

" Yeah I would love too my parents are arguing anyways and it's a pain staying in the house "

And George gave the same answer Michael did via text,

" Yeah me too got no plans anyways, but I got to ask my parents first "

The boys became excited for the long weekend to arrive. The bell rang and they all returned to class, unfortunately they weren't in any classes together apart from PE, so the next time they would see each other was the next day or after school.

That's it for the first chapter! What do you guys think? Should the story continue or should I adjust anything? Feedback is much appreciated, thanks!

Last edited by hottyboy101; 05-13-2015 at 11:26 AM.
hottyboy101 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to hottyboy101 for this post:
Old 05-13-2015, 11:19 AM   #2
Crossdresser5
getDare Sweetheart

Good start can't wait to read more
Likes Masturbation, wedgie, spanking, some pee, shower, little anal

Maybe scat (only sitting in it) hidden public ,cbt, messy
Limits public ,body writing, candles
Kik is jackmiller5569
http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.php?albumid=7575
Blog
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=74457
Crossdresser5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2015, 08:24 AM   #3
hottyboy101

Default Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Friday afternoon had arrived before they knew it. Michael and George's moms had said yes to them going for a sleepover. The excitement within the boys grew large as the end of the day approached. They had all decided to meet up after school outside the main gates of the school. Michael lived just around the corner and around 2 miles from Jacob's house, so he decided to pick up his things he had already organised the night before, whereas the others dropped their things at Jacob's before school so they didn't have to carry it around.

They met up at the gate as planned, Josh was 10 minutes late as he had a detention with his PE teacher for not bringing in kit. The boys rushed home as fast as they could as they could not contain their excitement for the long weekend ahead. Michael went home first while the others arrived at Jacob's house, and upon arriving said goodbye to Jacob's parents that left shortly after. Obviously they started planning something for when Michael was to arrive. Michael turned up at Jacob's front door 15 minutes later after they had already gotten home, when suddenly George behind Michael grabbed his bag and ran through the back gate, where Michael then ran straight into strips of tape going from either side of the gate as Michael slammed his face into the tape, Josh came up behind him and pulled down Michael's trousers revealing Michael's sponge bob underwear, also the distinct bulge Michael had underneath the boxers, the boys were mesmerized for a second, then started laughing. Michael pulled his trousers back up feeling embarrassed as he face blushed.

They all went inside where Michael dropped his belongings beside Josh's and George's. Jacob leaped onto the sofa in the living room shouting " long live the kings " and the boys giggled. It was a really hot day and none of the boys had forgot their swimming shorts, as Jacob had a huge hot tub in his back garden. They decided to chill in the hot tub for awhile and they all ordered pizza as the time was nearing 6:30 pm. They all stripped down naked, revealing each others dick's but they were all facing opposite ways. They did all take sneaky peeks, because who wouldn't when Josh's penis looked the size of a fully grown banana. They all hoped in the hot tub and started talking about ideas for the weekend ahead while waiting for their pizza to arrive.

It was about 10 minutes later when they boys became a little bored while waiting for their pizza. George brought up an idea.
" Hey you guys wanna play truth or dare? "
Josh blurted out
"Who still plays that game these days aha "
Michael implied " Sure I'll play, I am getting bored haha we might as well "
Jacob said " Yeah this will be fun omg let's play, but we should set rules. "

The rules were:
- Nothing outside house boundaries
- 3 Truths each then dares only for the rest of the game
- Must answer truthfully
- If they do not complete a truth or dare, the forfeit can be the other player's choosing.

The boys all agreed to this, and played rock paper scissors to see who goes first. Josh was out first, followed by Michael then George then Jacob. Because Jacob won, he gets to choose Josh's first go. " Truth " said Jacob as he grinned. He talked to the other's on what it should be, then Jacob spoke
" Have you ever had or given a blow job. " Josh starting laughing implying " When would I ever give aha " then Jacob said " You never know, but have you had a blowjob? " Josh was bound to say yes as he was classed as one of the popular kids at school, but they were surprised when he said " Actually, no, I've never had a blowjob before " His face grew bright, but then they all started laughing when Josh said " Ok Michael's turn! " Michael chose truth. The boys chatted and George said " Ok, Michael. Have you ever thought of a guy naked? " Michael started laughing instantly replying " omg wtf no why would I haha " however Michael always at the back of his mind was curious about his sexuality, but never questioned it and carried on being "straight" as they all presumed. It was Georges turned and George was the first to come out with " Dare me! " " Guys wait I have the best idea for this " said Jacob as the door bell rang, without hesitation he called out " Answer the door naked ! " The boys all stared and started laughing as George's face became full of regret choosing dare, knowing that at the door was the pizza deliverer. George said " fine whatever " as he pulled down his pants, the boys were transfixed on the view.

Okay that's chapter 2 guys, thanks for reading and the feedback is much appreciated, hope you're enjoying it so far

Last edited by hottyboy101; 05-14-2015 at 08:31 AM.
Old 05-14-2015, 11:09 AM   #4
Crossdresser5
getDare Sweetheart

It's greeting good can't wait to see what the delivery boy thinks
Likes Masturbation, wedgie, spanking, some pee, shower, little anal

Maybe scat (only sitting in it) hidden public ,cbt, messy
Limits public ,body writing, candles
Kik is jackmiller5569
http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.php?albumid=7575
Blog
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=74457
Crossdresser5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2015, 01:03 PM   #5
hottyboy101

Default Chapter 3

I have spare time today to write the next chapter so here you go

Previously,
" Answer the door naked ! " The boys all stared and started laughing as George's face became full of regret choosing dare, knowing that at the door was the pizza deliverer. George said " fine whatever " as he pulled down his pants, the boys were transfixed on the view.

Chapter 3

The boys were transfixed on the view. After 5 seconds they immediately turned away when George said " wtf don't stare ". George made his way slowly to the front door naked, water dripping of his finger tips and leaving a trail through the house, the boys following behind, with a perfect ass view in front of them, but not saying a word instead giggling a little. The door bell rang again and the atmosphere got intense, George approached the door, and slowly opened the door. The pizza guy was tall, dark brunette, built and hot. He glared at the naked boy standing before him, when he asked " Why are you naked? " with a smirk on his face, the boys behind him started laughing then George replied " Doesn't matter how much? " George handed his money, with the tall guy glaring at him still, you could vaguely see a bulge in the guys trousers, which made George uneasy because he was naked and felt a sense of sexual tension, after the guy handed the pizza over George slammed the door, turned around and ran over to the boys and tried to beat them up flooring Jacob, forgetting to mention he is still pure naked. The boys cried of laughter as George supposedly formed a semi. He got off Jacob and ran to get a towel to cover him self up, but mostly to hide his building semi.

The boys decided to not go back to the tub but get changed into pajamas and hang out in the living room because they felt comfier in their pajamas. George with out a thought did not forget that it was now Jacob's turn. George asked " Truth or Dare? " and Jacob looked at George and said " Dare me " with a smirk on his face. Instead of George asking the others for help George immediately replied " Take your clothes off and start kissing Michael for 30 seconds. " There was a small gasp from Michael when he heard this, and Jacob glanced at him then back at George saying " what the fuck are you out of your mind, only gay people do that! " Michael inside felt a little resentful inside when Jacob said this, Josh however was laughing at the whole thing while enjoying his ham and pineapple pizza. George without hesitation said " So you forfeit? " and Jacob was lost for words. He turned to Michael and said " Well Michael it's you i'm kissing what is your say on this?! " and Michael just kept breathing and let out " forfeit then. " Jacob deep inside had realized a little how worried Michael was, and if he had offended him by his statement. Jacob said " Fine, I'll do it, but I'm only taking my top off" And George agreed. Jacob slowly pulled his top off from the bottom and lifting it over his head, revealing his toned 6 pack which the boys stared at then rebounded back to their thoughts. He had a visible snail trail and his boxers were from Abercrombie. He made his way over to Michael who was at on the sofa, he sat on top of him, which aroused the other boys. Michael's thoughts were all over the place, mainly as to why Jacob's bulge was larger than usual, and also why Michael himself was forming a semi. Their lips met, and Jacob kissed Michael for over 30 seconds as no one was counting. When George said " Okay you can stop now " and Jacob pulled away from Michael, staring deep into the universe within Michael's deep blue eyes. Jacob walked back over to the other couch, his bulge being visible to everyone, implying on the way " I pretended he was a hot model from those hollister ads. Michael knew within what had really happened just then. They all sat in silence for 2 minutes, then Josh turned on the TV, and was chuckling a little at the hot scene between Jacob and Michael. They all watched TV for an hour, not saying much at all, lost in their own thoughts.

It was nearing 9 pm where Jacob decided to finally speak. He said " do you guys want to sleep in my room or should we clear the living room and set up a huge floor bed " the boys all preferred to sleep downstairs in the living room, because they knew they would all be sleeping together, which turned them on a little. Jacob rushed upstairs to get blankets and duvets, when Josh asked Michael " So how was the kiss ahaha " They all started laughing, and Michael was a little upset inside still, but joined in on the joke and started laughing too. Jacob came back downstairs with all the bedding, and they moved the coffee table aside, and made a huge bed on the floor making the living room into their own personal chill out room. George bursted out " So who's up for some GTA? " they all agreed as the tension in the room was still high.

After an hour of playing GTA, Michael decided to sit back on the couch and watch the rest play, thinking about the past few hours and the thought going back to his inner sexuality. Jacob decided to lay back to beside Michael, there was a little awkwardness but then Jacob uttered " hey look, what happened earlier was just a dare and I wasn't prepared for the forfeit, if it made you uncomfortable I'm sorry. " Michael felt a burst of relief that Jacob was cool with it, then Michael replied " Yeah I guess, don't know what to think really " then they both stared each other deep into each others eyes again, then turned away and kept watching George and Josh play GTA. A little smile appeared on Jacob's face, as he slowly faded into a sleep, his head tilting onto Michael's shoulder. Michael felt relaxed and happy inside, knowing that his best friend was comfortable with the previous events in the day. They all decided to head to sleep as it was 11 pm, Josh and George slept on one half of the double mattress, and Jacob and Michael slept on the other, facing each other so their warm breathe could be felt on each others bare chests.

I enjoyed writing this chapter as it bought out a little more of Jacob and Michael's relationship as best friends. Hope you enjoyed reading!
Old 05-14-2015, 02:38 PM   #6
hottyboy101

Default Chapter 4

I feel like doing one more chapter before heading to bed, so hope you guys enjoy!

Chapter 4

It was 10 am Saturday morning, all the boys were sleeping except Jacob, who was wide awake in the kitchen next to the living room preparing breakfast for all the boys. Michael was the next to wake up, surprised at the sight of Jacob in his boxers cooking scrambled eggs. Jacob had not yet seen Michael awake as his back was turned, and Michael gazed at the view of Jacob's back muscles and his perfectly round ass in those tight boxers, a fresh white pair he had obviously pulled out as his others were green yesterday. Michael coughed and Jacob turned, smiling at the sight of Michael's morning face, and his attractive scruffy hair. That also woke the others up who also had a cute morning look, Josh accidentally being up against George in a spooning position, which had turned him on a little so he moved away quickly. They all started chuckling as Jacob said " Morning sleepy's ". Jacob's masculine body made him look like the man of the house, cooking breakfast for them all.

Jacob remained in his boxers and so did Josh, which everyone was perfectly fine with whereas George and Michael had bought their basketball shorts and wore them, also remaining topless. " That felt weird not sleeping naked " Jacob said as they all looked at him and George replied " yeah I sleep naked too so it felt weird " they all started laughing, and their eyes all kept glancing at Jacob's and Josh's bulges.

The phone rang and Josh was the closest to the the phone so he picked it up. Surprisingly it was his mother, she had asked for him to come home tomorrow evening as they were heading out to dinner together. Josh sighed, and said alright, informing the guys that he were to leave Sunday evening. Shortly after George also implied that he had baseball practice tomorrow afternoon and may not be able to return back to the sleepover as he has a Baseball team meeting in the evening. So that left Michael and Jacob alone tomorrow night which got Jacob and Michael a little excited.

The boys finished eating up breakfast and gathered round the living room chatting about what they should do today. Josh said " Hey guys there is a huge swimming pool party at the local swimming pool today at 4 pm, do you guys wanna go? " Seeming as the boys had nothing to do they agreed and packed their things ready for later." Well what do you want to do up until then, as it's only 12 pm " Michael replied shortly after, the boys thought and Jacob said " We could play truth or dare again? " The boys laughed and Josh said " Yeah we could, but we should spice up the game a little " They turned to Josh wondering what he meant, then said " As in we could play a game, such as Call of Duty. And who ever gets the most kills each round, the others having to take one piece of clothing off, sounds good? " They were a little nervous, but George agreed " Hell yeah lets do this, have fun taking all your clothes of dickheads " Jacob replied " It's on " and Michael replied " Alright sure haha " all laughing at the event to come.

Before the first round started, Josh implied that " Your socks count as a pair so you have to take them both off as one piece of clothing " They all agreed and continued to start the round. They had all put on a t- shirt and Josh and Jacob put some shorts on, so they all wore an equal amount of clothing. The game started and George was in the lead with 5 kills where as Jacob had 4, Josh also had 4 and Michael had 2. It was neck and neck and neck as the round was approaching the finish and Jacob and George were tied at 12 kills each with Josh having 11 and Michael having 7. Michael obviously wasn't very good at this so he was bound to lose. George screamed " YES HAHA " as he won the final kill resulting in all of the guys to take one piece of clothing off. They all took their socks off to begin with, whereas Jacob took his top off, making him look hot defining his muscles. 2 more rounds went by, George winning another round and Jacob winning 1, so that left Jacob in his underwear and socks, George without any socks and Josh and Michael with no socks and no tops on. The boys would repeatedly glance at the sight of Jacob in just his underwear and socks, and he sure turned the boys on a little. Another 2 more rounds passed, Jacob winning another round and Josh this time winning a round. This left Michael in his underwear, Josh in his underwear, George in his underwear and shorts and Jacob in underwear. George had the most clothing on still, and it was the final round. So they agreed if anyone other than George won, he would have to take all his clothing off, but if George won, Jacob, Josh and Michael would have to take all their clothes off. It was death match, Josh, Jacob and George were tying, when suddenly " YES I WIN HAH "
Old 05-15-2015, 01:32 PM   #7
hottyboy101

Default Chapter 5

Previously,
It was death match, Josh, Jacob and George were tying, when suddenly " YES I WIN HAH "

Chapter 5

"YES I WIN HAH" George screamed as he got the final kill with a headshot on Michael who wasn't really paying attention but was lost in thoughts of everyone in the room being naked. " Ah fuck " sighed Jacob as Josh said " MICHAEL earth to Michael for fucks sake ". Michael turned to the boys in distress as George was laughing on the floor. George stopped laughing and asked " So who's first or do I have to choose " the boys looked at each other, and without hesitation Jacob pulled down his boxers, revealing a what looked 5 inch flaccid dick. The boys stared, mesmerized, Jacob shouting " Don't stare! " as the others began to grow a semi. Next was Josh slowly pulling his boxers down revealing his defined V-line, making Jacob form a semi also, Josh's dick flopped out his boxers, also around 5 inch but semi, but smaller than Jacob's. Michael and George were both lost for words, George was definitely enjoying this as he was giggling the whole thing, but his bulge was starting to shine through his boxers which turned the others on a little. So then Michael looked from Josh to Jacob, who's eyes were on Michael's crotch. He suddenly pulled his boxers down to his feet, as he displayed his 6 inch semi dick, being bigger than all the others in the room. The boys were spellbound, when George spoke " Nice! " " How long do we have to stay like this " replied Josh, while Jacob was staring at Michael and Michael was staring at his feet distraught at what the others thought, and what he thought about himself and his sexuality. George replied " For the rest of the day until we have to go to the swimming pool party." He laughed, and the others looked pissed. Jacob sat on the sofa, butt naked, the others line of thoughts as to what to do, so Josh sat on the floor feet crossed, and Michael sat on the other sofa awake from his naked friends.

" Now what should we do " insisted George. The others didn't have many ideas, Michael was still uncomfortable with the thought, and Jacob's eyes were transfixed on Michael still. Michael didn't know what to think, Jacob's been his best friend since they were 5. " t or d? " answered Josh, George, the boy still in his socks and boxers laughed and said " Sure, you're all naked this should be fun ". They played rock,paper&scissors again, this time the order went Michael first, then Josh, George and finally Jacob. As Michael won, he got to choose first, going back to previous rules he still had maintained 2 more truths left, so he picked truth. With no delay George asked " So does the thought of these naked boys turn you on? " They looked at George, Michael losing his word muttering " No, they don't, I don't want to play this " and storms off upstairs into the bathroom. Jacob and Josh follow behind, all being in the bathroom. Josh said " I think we should pull his pants down " Jacob instantly agreed and Michael said " Sure whatever " so they made their way back downstairs, and found George in the fridge while still in his boxers and socks, getting some food. Jacob and Michael hung back staring at each other, while Josh ran up to George and vigorously pulled his boxers down, revealing a 4 inch flaccid dick. They all laughed while George looked in anger, and Michael felt a little revenge while grinning. " Michael what you grinning at huh? " George spoke as he ran to Michael and floored him, punching his face at least twice, Jacob ran up to him, and picked George up, throwing him against the wall saying " Leave him alone you dick " Michael just lay there, staring at the ceiling while his nose will still bleeding, Jacob ran down to Michael, got on his knees looking worried for Michael, Josh ran to George and started punching him. " Are you alright? " Said Jacob and Michael was only lost in thoughts again, Jacob placing his face above Michael so he could stare deep into those blue oceans of Michael's. George had always been knowing for throwing extremely hard punches at school, always knocking out his components. So that also lead to Michael fading out, unconscious. Jacob got up saying " Look what you did you dick head " George feeling sympathy for the knocked out boy, then being winded by Josh, lying on the floor now also George. Jacob and Josh agreed to cloth Michael and each other, and take him to the hospital as quickly as possible, leaving George behind.
Where they lived, age 15 was the youngest you could drive, and Jacob was the only one out of the who had got his driving pass and had a car, so he took Michael too the hospital along with Josh.

It was 3 hours later, Michael was on one of those hospitals bed, and Jacob was sitting beside the bed, asleep as he patiently waited for Michael to wake up. Josh had gone back to Jacob's house to take care of George. Michael uttered " Jacob ". Jacob woke up peacefully, smiling at the sight of Michael, who looked like he was also happy to see his best friend by his side. " Well that hurt " spoke Michael as he attempted to laugh, but his voice was croaky. Jacob also laughed a little, but was still smiling at Michael. It was obvious to Michael now that he felt different about Jacob, not just him being a best friend, but more. Michael realized he wasn't straight as he had always claimed to be. However he was not to say anything just in case it ruined what they had. The nurse came in, " Oh it's wonderful to see you awake again, Jacob you may now take him home if you would like " So, Jacob got up and picked up Michael, taking him into the car and seating him in the front seat. Jacob was driving when he placed his hand on Michael's, " I'm glad you're okay " Michael smiled at him, and Jacob smiled back, then fixing his eyes to the road.

They got back to Jacob's house, when they realized no one was home. On the fridge was a note " we r at the swimming party, meet u there " Jacob asked " Want to go? " Michael shrugged " I don't mind, nothing to do here anyways " so they packed their swimming kit and left the house. Arriving at the pool party, music playing loud, Jacob and Michael found Josh on the sun bed, and George in the swimming pool playing with other students from school. Josh got up " Heyy Michael you alright now? " Michael went to sit down, replying " yeah im good" but sounding upset, Jacob sat next to him, putting his arm over him and smiling at him.

It was close to 9 pm, Jacob Josh and George were all in the pool playing pool volleyball with all the other guys and girls from school. Michael was still quite down so didn't participate much. He hadn't spoken to George since. George had never hit Michael before because they were good friends. Jacob got out of the pool, dripping wet and walking over to Michael. " Why don't you get in" Jacob asked, Michael didn't say anything. " If I'm going to have to pick you up I will" said Jacob as he picked up, getting Michael wet as Jacob was wet from the pool. Just before Jacob threw Michael in, Jacob stared into Michael's eyes, smiling and knowing everything was alright. He threw him in, and they all played in the pool.

The boys all arrived home at 1 am, having a good night. George and Josh collapsed at their bed on the floor, falling asleep instantly. Michael asked if he could go take a shower, Jacob allowed him. Michael was in the shower lost in thoughts of the events in the past two days, contemplating his sexuality within the thoughts, when he heard someone outside the bathroom door. He couldn't see who was coming in as the shower glass was blurred, when it opened Michael was in shock when it was Jacob, with no clothes on. Jacob stepped in and grabbed Michael's hands placing them above his head, pushing him against the wall. Jacob stared deep into Michael's eyes, and kissing him passionately, hands still above his head. They kept kissing and once they stopped Michael was surprised and lost for words. Jacob just smiled at him, looking down at there erect dicks, which were pressed against each other when they were kissing. " Why did you do that? " asked Michael, sounding relieved but also shocked at the same time. " I couldn't help myself, Michael. " Said Jacob in a sexy voice which aroused them both. They started kissing again, Jacob grabbing Michael's ass, which was soft and warm from the water that was still running. Michael felt tired though, so he stopped and turned the shower off, drying himself off along with Jacob beside him, smiling at him. They both went back downstairs, turning all the lights of and lying in bed on the floor, staring into each others eyes, thoughts lost on what just happened and where their relationship just went. Jacob kissed Michael's lips, and fell asleep. Michael lie on his back, happy but confused, if Jacob was gay/bisexual, if Michael was the same or if that was just for fun. Either way it felt good kissing Jacob's soft lips again. Slowly he fell asleep, and all the four boys were softly sleeping for the rest of the night.

I enjoyed writing this part as it brought out more on Jacob and Michael's relationship, and where it was to go next. Thanks for reading, more to come soon
Old 05-16-2015, 03:46 AM   #8
hottyboy101

Default Chapter 6

Previously,

Michael lie on his back, happy but confused, if Jacob was gay/bisexual, if Michael was the same or if that was just for fun. Either way it felt good kissing Jacob's soft lips again. Slowly he fell asleep, and all the four boys were softly sleeping for the rest of the night.

Chapter 6.
It was Sunday morning and Michael woke up to the sound of the birds singing outside. When he tried to move he realized that someones arms was around him, and he could feel a breath on his neck. He was assuming it was Jacob, and it was. " Jacob " Michael whispered, and there was nothing. " psst Jacob " repeated Michael again, when Jacob woke up saying " whoa sorry dude haha ". They both laughed and Jacob got up, in his boxers again, ass looking fine. Michael was still curious about what happened last night, so he asked " were you drunk last night? " Jacob smiled and replied " yeah I think so, don't remember falling asleep here " Michael felt a little disappointed, but glad Jacob didn't remember it as he enjoyed it. Michael felt someone poke his back, he turned around and it was George. " hey look, i'm sorry what happened yesterday, I didn't mean to.. " Michael cut him off saying " i don't want to talk about it, its alright " and George was a little relieved. Josh was still asleep, but the others were wide awake. George turned on the TV, sitting on the sofa in his boxers still. Jacob was cooking breakfast again, pancakes. Michael got up and walked to the kitchen, grabbing a bottle of water from the fridge, " ow " he screeched lightly as Jacob pinched Michael's tight ass. " what was that for " said Michael, looking at Jacob who was laughing. " Sorry couldn't help my self, " feeling dejavu Michael remembered when Jacob said that last night, he laughed and smacked Jacob's ass too saying " sorry couldn't help my self " they smiled and laughed.

" What's that smell " spoke Josh, who woke up feeling hung over from last night, having a little too many drinks. " It's the pancakes " replied George. Josh got up, and let a little gasp out when he realized he was naked, the boys were staring at him, he looked hot. " what the fuck haha " said Josh, forgetting he took all his clothes of before going to bed as he was drunk. " Cover it up mate " replied George laughing at the sight. They were all sat on the sofa eating pancakes, Michael next to Jacob on one sofa, Josh and George on the other. " So who want's to carry on playing t or d " asked Josh. " I thought you said that no one plays that game anymore " replied Jacob. They laughed, and agreed to play anyways. " Josh you can go first seeming as you bought the idea up " said George, Josh laughing. " Alright, dare " as he grinned the boys thought and Michael asked " squeeze syrup all over your dick " the boy's stared in disbelief, laughing at the dare. " what the fuck ahha " replied Josh, walking over to the pantry getting the syrup. He pulled his boxers down, revealing the 6 inch flaccid dick. Opening the cap, Jacob got a pillow and placed it on top of his crotch, hiding himself away from the others too see. Michael and George also did the same, as they were forming semi's. Josh squeezed the syrup all over his semi hard dick. Down the shaft it flowed, making groans to arouse the boys, then laughing. " who's turn now? " asked Josh, Jacob replied " George's " George wasn't agreeing, but he replied " fine, dare ". Michael and Jacob looked to each other, chatting on dares while Josh was in the middle of the living room on his knees still, syrup dripping of his dick. " Give Josh a blow job " said Jacob, they boys immediately staring at him " what the hell no way that's gay " replied George, Jacob laughing " ok so you forfeit " said Michael, looking to Josh who was lost for words. " no no wait " replied George, sounding angry. George got up, removing the pillow revealing a semi through his boxers which everyone noticed, but looked away. He walked slowly over to Josh who looked ready. " what if I'm bad at it " asked George, the others laughing " do it " said Jacob. George got on his knees slowly, face moving towards Josh's semi erect cock. He grabbed it, Josh letting out a small groan, syrup getting all over George's hand. He's lips touched Josh's head, his mouth moving slowly down his dick. Jacob placed his hand under his pillow, trying to calm down his growing erect dick. Michael was amazed at what was going on, looking at Jacob who was transfixed on the view. George's mouth moved down the shaft, near swallowing Josh's dick, syrup around his mouth. Josh letting out small groans there and then, George moved back and fourth on Josh's 7 inch erect dick. It turned them all on, a hot scene in Jacob's living room. George's dick stuck out from his boxers, fully erect. " I'm gonna cum " shouted Josh, as he shot his load deep into Georges throat, letting out a loud groan of relief. " that was fucking amazing " said Josh, as George moved his head away, choking on Josh's salty but sweet cum. " what the fuck that wasn't part of the dare " said George, running to the tap and washing his mouth out. Josh laughed, and looked over to Michael and Jacob who were staring at Josh's erect dick.

George and Josh went for a shower, together. Michael and Jacob were sat in the living room, feeling horny at the hot scene that just took place. " are you sure you don't remember anything about last night? " asked Michael, Jacob staring again into Michael's eyes, smiling, but not saying anything. " we should go see what's happening in the bathroom " replied Jacob. They slowly made their way upstairs. The bathroom door was a little open, so Jacob pushed the door, and was shocked at the view. " oh my god " said Jacob, his boxers showing a bulge growing. He pushed the door even more so Michael could see. Letting out a gasp, Jacob and Michael were both staring at Josh kneeling down in the shower, giving George a blowjob, with George letting out groans repeatedly. " fuuck " said George as he shot his load all over Josh's face, and Josh licking it off. They both realized Michael and Jacob had just witnessed this and shouted " fuck ". " holy shit what the fuck is going on " shouted Jacob. Michael was lost for words, now that he had realized they were gay. " We couldn't help ourselves, he gave me a bj so I returned " said Josh as he washed his face. " are you guys gay?? " asked Jacob, with George and Josh staring at each other. " I'm bisexual, I never told you guys because I didn't know what you'd think. " spoke George, with Jacob and Michael being shocked. " I don't know my sexuality really " replied Josh, still with Michael's and Jacob's face in disbelief. Michael had just remembered when last night Jacob was kissing him in the same shower. " well then, are you done now " said Jacob still shocked at what he just saw, but was turned on from it. " shit yeah I got to get to baseball practice " said George, as he got out the shower and put his baseball kit on. Josh followed, putting clothes on and heading downstairs sitting on the couch. Michael and Jacob decided to put their clothes on too. " see you later " said George as he walked out the door " alright see yah " replied the others, as he left. " well that was interesting.. " said Michael as they all sat down in the living room. " don't tell anyone what you saw today, okay? " replied Josh sounding worried but relieved to know his friends know now. " fine " said Jacob, laughing at it. " don't laugh ok " said Josh, then letting out a little laugh as well. " let's play COD " said Jacob, and they agreed.

It was 6 pm, and Josh had to go. They said goodbye and Michael went to sit on the couch, and Jacob slammed the door close, staring at Michael and running towards him, jumping on Michael so that he was on top of him. " what are you do " cut off by his words, Jacob started kissing him. " I wasn't drunk last night." whispered Jacob and then kissing Michael again. He pulled his top off revealing his beautiful built body. Then undoing Michael's buttons he started kissing Michael's neck, then moving slowly down his chest and to his waist. He picked up Michael, pressing him against the floor, Jacob vigorously pulled down Michael's jeans, revealing his erect cock underneath the tight blue boxers. He kissed his crotch repeatedly, teasing Michael. He slowly pulled them down, when Michael's dick slapped against Jacob's face. He groaned, then spat on his dick, and placing his head on it, he sucked, deep-throating Michael's 8 Inch cock. Michael was groaning loud, then Jacob moved up Michael's body, pulling his shorts down, Michael kissed Jacob's crotch over and over, then pulling them down, Jacob's cock went straight into Michael's mouth. Michael sucked hard on Jacob's dick, letting out groans again and again. Then Jacob spun around, with his dick still deep in Michael's throat, Jacob began sucking on Michael's erect cock, so they were in a 69 position.
Both groaning loud, Michael let out " ugh fuckk " and shot his load deep into Jacob's throat, and with that Jacob swallowed the warm and salty cum. Then Jacob also let out his load all over Michael's face and mouth. Michael licked around his lips, swallowing Jacob's cum. Jacob turned around, and started kissing Michael, their cum in their mouths, the scene was hot. Jacob lie on Michael's body, breathing heavy, feeling Michael's heart beat on his. " That was amazing " said Jacob, and Michael laughed. " I was so glad when they left, I always wanted to tell you that, I felt a little more than being best friends the moment I kissed you during that dare." Michael was glad and happy inside, replying " I always felt the same way in the back of my mind about you too. " Jacob lifted his head off Michael's chest, looking deep into each others eyes and then kissing each other again.

That's the end of chapter 6! It turned me on writing this Hope you enjoyed, there is more to cum * get it
Old 05-16-2015, 12:05 PM   #9

Please Continue!
8421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2015, 02:14 PM   #10
hottyboy101

sorry guys don't have time today, it will be up by tomorrow morning!
Old 05-16-2015, 02:55 PM   #11
Buttboi

I am absolutely loving this story please continue!!!
poop, family, extreme public, messy,

Kik: Dikboi
CB: Buttboii
Snapchat: buttboii

26-Male
Buttboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2015, 02:35 PM   #12
hottyboy101

Default Chapter 7

Previously,

" That was amazing " said Jacob, and Michael laughed. " I was so glad when they left, I always wanted to tell you that, I felt a little more than being best friends the moment I kissed you during that dare." Michael was glad and happy inside, replying " I always felt the same way in the back of my mind about you too. " Jacob lifted his head off Michael's chest, looking deep into each others eyes and then kissing each other again.

Chapter 7

After falling asleep for an hour or so, Jacob woke up still lying on Michael, both naked. He kissed Michael's soft lips which woke him up, smiling Michael said " Hey " in a cute voice, Jacob replying " morning " even though it was 8:30 pm, they started laughing and Jacob lay his head on Michael's chest again. " Wanna order Chinese? " Asked Michael, Jacob replying " Yeah sure, but you can order " they started laughing. " Can you like get up then so I can get the phone " laughing, but Jacob stayed still. Michael grabbed him and threw him off, Jacob holding on they rolled over, leaving Michael on top of Jacob. Michael kissed Jacob, and Jacob kissed Michael. Their dicks grew large again, become aroused, but Michael stopped, smiled then got up and ordered Chinese. " Lets go hang out in the pool while we wait " insisted Jacob, and they both proceeded to the hot tub naked.

After 30 minutes of kissing each other all over in the tub, the door bell rang. Michael got out the tub and put a towel over himself, answering the door and paying for the food and returning to the hot tub, where he was stopped by Jacob standing in the door way dripping water, smiling at Michael. Walking up to Michael and passionately kissing him, they sat by the dining table and enjoyed their food. " I'm really glad " said Jacob, Michael looking at him confused " with what " he replied. " Being with you " said Jacob as he smiled at Michael, leaning over the table and kissing him on cheek. Michael blushed, and turned his face making their lips meet, and they kissed as long as they could hold their breath, then going back to eating their food.

It was 9 pm, and Jacob and Michael were sat on the sofa watching TV, sitting side by side, Jacob head on Michael's shoulder, when the phone rung. The boys were surprised when Jacob picked up the phone and they heard Josh's voice that spoke " Hey we've finished eating at the restaurant and my mum is letting me come over again? " Jacob looked at Michael, and Michael shrugged " Well Michael left because he had the doctors early tomorrow morning, so there is probably no point coming " replied Jacob, smiling at Michael and him being a little shocked. " awh okay then, if you still want me to come over it's cool " Josh replying with a smirk tone to his voice " alright then, bye! " said Jacob putting down the phone immediately. " Why did you lie to him " asked Michael, wondering why he did that " I'd prefer to spend the night with you, alone " replied Jacob, winking at him, walking slowly over towards him, and kissing his soft lips. " What else did you bring other than clothes " asked Jacob, Michael wondering if he had bought anything else. " Other than socks and underwear, no not really " he replied. " Get in your socks, you look hot when you're naked in socks. " demanded Jacob, and Michael obeying, putting on his white tall socks, reaching below his knees. " That's more like it " smirking at Michael. " My turn " said Michael, Jacob glaring at Michael's amazing body " Get on your knees " insisted Michael, and Jacob happily did so. " Now " and without hesitation Jacob starting sucking on Michael's flaccid cock, turning him on. Michael grabbed Jacob's head, and started shoving his cock back and fourth in Jacob's mouth, face fucking him, hard. Jacob was gagging and Michael stop, but Jacob insisted him to carry on, and Michael did so. Jacob having on hand on Michael's waist, and the other on his erect hard cock, he spat repeatedly on Michael's cock, and with that both letting out groans. Jacob stopped the face fucking, and got up kissing Michael " hey let me show you something " said Jacob, and Michael was confused, so he followed.

Sorry for the short Chapter, posting the next one soon as I'm very busy!
Old 05-27-2015, 09:51 PM   #13
Josh.white97

AMAZING STORY, definitely one of my favorites, please continue, I like how fast you are posting the next chapters.
Great so far, hope it continues for a while.

Likes: Twinks, underwear, butts, balls, anal, tickling, fondling, masturbation, edging, cum & piss denial

Dislikes: Poop, Family, Extreme pain, Permanent, public

Less active now, on here from time to time. But need advice on my thread!:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=428475
Josh.white97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2015, 02:34 PM   #14
cumonme

Really good stuff. Keep going.
cumonme is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk