Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 05-11-2015, 09:57 AM   #1
labadoozie
Account Banned

Default Izzy, and her new sorority sisters

Foreword:

Hello guys and girls of getdare. This is my first attempt at a story, though I've always wanted to right some erotic fiction. I hope everyone enjoys it, I hope that it's going to become the longest and best story on getdare. It's all about a group of girls in their first year at college. If anyone has any ideas, input, disagreements or words of encouragement, they are all welcome, just inbox me with your comments, or write on here

Chapter 1 - Introductions:

Leaves were falling from the trees as Isobel wheeled her suitcase up the hill to her new dorms. The train ride from her home in upstate New York had not been too long, but she was still tired from her early start. The wind was blowing strong in her face as she walked up the hill to the red-brick university buildings, and her long blonde hair was sticking to and whipping her face. Occasionally a red or orange leaf would stick itself to her body, before dancing away in the wind.

As Isobel reached her new dorm house, she hauled her suitcase inside the front door and dropped it in the entrance. She let the rucksack on her back which contained her hockey stick and kit fall to the ground and dropped her handbag on top of the pile, and proceeded to the desk set up in the middle of the entrance hall. Around her there were a dozen other students, some male, some female, some alone and some with their parents. Isobel joined the line.

‘Isobel Carter’ she said when the man at the desk asked her name. The man looked down his list and found her name, crossed it off and searched in a tray of keys, pulling one out.

‘Block C, hallway 2, room 1’ he said with a smile, pointing behind him with a smile. ‘It’s a nice room, you’re sharing with two other girls’ he continued, ‘one has already arrived’. Isobel thanked the man and picked up her cases and bags.

‘Let me help you’ the man interrupted, standing up from the desk and taking Isobel’s suitcase.

‘Oh thank you!’ Isobel replied with a smile. She knew he wouldn’t have helped every girl who came through the door today, and that it was probably her blonde hair and good looks that had moved him to help. She was used to preferential treatment.

The pair walked across the courtyard to block C and made small talk. Isobel opened the door with her new key and they climbed one flight of stairs. She opened another door into her hallway, and noticed that the door to her new room was already propped open. Isobel knocked on the door, and the man left her suitcases in the hallway. A tall broad shouldered girl with dark hair came to the door and smiled.

‘Hey! You must be Isobel! Mind if I call you Izzy? My name’s Amy, nice to meet you!’ the girl said while giving her a quick hug and taking Isobel’s hockey bag.

‘Hi, it’s great to meet you’ Isobel replied, ‘most people call me Izzy so yeah that’s fine!’ Isobel replied. She was glad to be in her new room at last.

‘I hope you don’t mind’, said Amy, ‘I’ve taken this bed but if you particularly want it I don’t mind switching’. She pointed to the single bed against one wall of the dorm room. The other beds were bunk-beds.

‘No I don’t mind at all’ said Isobel, looking around the room. The room was quite small, with two windows. Under each window was a desk, to the side of one of the desks was Amy’s bed, to the side of the other was the bunk-bed. There were also two large closets, a coffee table on a rug in the middle of the room and bookshelf between the two desks. Isobel liked her new room. Outside the two windows, several trees were blowing in the wind, and Isobel could see out into the courtyard she had just walked across.

Amy and Isobel chatted as she unpacked her clothes.

‘So where are you from Izzy?’ Amy asked

‘New York’ Isobel replied, ’yourself?’

‘Washington State’ Amy said, ‘I’m a long way from home! I see you play hockey’ Amy said picking up Izzy’s hockey stick.

‘Yeah, I’m hoping to join the college team. Do you play any sports?’
Amy pointed at the foot of her bed, where a large tennis bag was located ‘tennis, and I used to play some hockey’. Amy looked like a tennis player. She was tall and broad shouldered and looked strong. She was a good 4 inches taller than Izzy, standing at 5’10. Her dark hair was plaited and hung at shoulder length.

After chatting about college, their lives at home and their studies, Izzy learned that Amy was an English Literature major, had grown up in a rural community, had broken up with a boyfriend because of the distance she was travelling to college, and had a large family with 5 other siblings. After their chat, a thought occurred to Isobel.

‘Where’s the bathroom?’ Izzy asked

‘Oh yeah, I forgot to show you’ Amy walked out of the room and into the hallway, pushing open a door on the other side of the corridor. The bathroom was objectively small. Behind a wall there was a communal shower, and along one wall there was row of stalls. Along the other was a row of washbasins.

‘Pretty basic right?’ Amy said with a laugh

‘Yeah, lavish’ Izzy remarked sarcastically. Never mind, there were only 6 girls sharing this bathroom. The girls went back to the room, and soon after they heard a key in the door. A few seconds later, a pretty petite blonde poked her head round the door.

‘Hey, I’m Anna’ she said. The girl had shoulder length blonde hair, and piercing blue eyes. She looked a little shy. ‘I guess we’re roomies!’ she said as she stepped across the room and gave Amy and Izzy a little hug. ‘I’m up the top then?’ she asked, pointing to the top bunk.

‘If you don’t mind’ Izzy said. Anna started to unpack her clothes as well. After 30 minutes of unpacking, the worst of it was done. It was beginning to get dark outside.

‘So’, Izzy said, ‘what’s going to be our entertainment for this evening?’
‘Watch a movie maybe?’ Anna suggested

‘No way guys, it’s our first night at college!’ Amy almost shouted, rolling her eyes. ‘Let’s knock on the other girls’ door and see if they’re up for a girly night!’. Anna and Izzy agreed.
labadoozie is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to labadoozie for this post:
Old 05-13-2015, 10:15 AM   #2
Wordsmiff
Distinguished Member

Hi Labadoozie. Great story and excellent writing. I love it and I hope you will continue it.

However, good luck with it being the longest on GetDare. Most of my current stories are well over 30 chapters and I have no intention of finishing them yet so I'll race you. Ready, steady... GO!
Wordsmiff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2015, 05:25 AM   #3
labadoozie
Account Banned

Chapter 2 - The Beginning:

Before any of the girls even reached the door, however, it opened in front of them. A girl stepped in and began to speak.

‘Good evening ladies, my name is Chloe. All female students are requested to meet in the dining hall in ten minutes time. Please wear something smart and leave your room nice and tidy, thank you’ and with that she turned around, and walked out the room.

The 3 roommates looked at one another.

‘I wonder what that’s about?’ Izzy asked.

‘Maybe it’s just like a general introduction talk?’ Amy offered.

The girls quickly changed into dresses and heels, and began the short walk down to the dining hall. As Amy pushed open the dining hall door, a buzz of excitement could be felt. The room was full of around 60 girls, chatting in groups and laughing. Off to one side, a group of girls with clipboards were talking quietly amongst themselves. Among them, Izzy could see the girl who had come to their room. The three new friends stood together towards the middle of the dining hall. Before too long, one of the girls holding a clipboard began to speak.

‘Good evening to you all and welcome. My name is Harriet and I’m the female welfare officer for this dorm house. On behalf of all the staff and students, I’d like to welcome you all. By now, I imagine most of you will have realized why you’ve been called here’

There was a general nodding of heads. Amy, Izzy and Anna looked at each other confused. Harriet went on.

‘I hope you’ve all read through the sorority leaflets that were left in your dorm rooms and have made up your mind which you would like to join’.
The trio looked at each other confused again.

‘There were no leaflets!’ Amy mouthed to Izzy and Anna

‘If you look around yourselves, you’ll see that there are tables set up with representatives from each sorority’ Harriet continued. ‘I’d appreciate it if you’d now go and stand next to the table of the sorority you have chosen’
The female students in the room began to disperse.

‘What do we do?’ Anna asked, with a slightly concerned look.

‘We just choose one, let’s stick together’ Izzy suggested, taking Amy and Anna’s hands and leading them to a table. Above the table was a banner which read ‘Kappa Alpha Delta’, and around it stood 5 girls, besides Izzy, Anna and Amy. Once all the young women had found a table, Harriet spoke again.

‘Well done ladies, I’ll leave it up to your sorority delegates to take it from here!’

Izzy looked to the other side of the table. Behind it stood a pretty girl, wearing a deep blue dress, counting up the girls.

‘8, I guess that’s a decent number’ she said, ‘Hi girls, my name is Nicola, I’m the representative from Kappa Alpha Delta’ Izzy looked her up and down. She was undoubtedly pretty. She had medium length brown hair, wide hips and a relatively flat chest.

‘Ok, so this is what is going to happen this evening. You girls are going to come to the sorority house, right now. When we get there, you’re going to be given a little introduction to the sorority, and learn about the hazing process. I guess you’ve heard about the hazing trials right?’

Though the other 5 nodded, Anna, Izzy and Amy looked at each other wide eyed.

30 minutes later

The minibus pulled up outside a grand looking building, with steps leading up to the entrance with magnificent columns holding up an impressive portico. Nicola jumped out of the minibus and opened the sliding door for the 8 girls to jump out, and led them up the steps to the sorority house. Inside the sorority house, Izzy took in the amazing surroundings. There were chandeliers, portraits, antique furniture and lavish rugs. The room in which they were standing was full of female students. Another minibus had clearly just arrived, as another group joined the room behind them.

‘Wow, popular sorority!’ Amy remarked.

‘I know right, that’s why I chose it!’ a girl who had been on the minibus with them said. ‘Sorry, I forgot to introduce myself, I’m Megan’. Megan was taller than Izzy and Anna, but shorter than Amy. She had ample breasts, wide hips and a slim waist. Her hair was long and blonde. Before the girls could strike up a conversation, a voice began to speak.

‘Ladies, please may I have your attention. You’re all here this evening because you have decided to join the Kappa Alpha Delta sorority. It is my pleasure to welcome you all to the sorority house. There are around 100 of you here this evening, and we will only be accepting 30 students. In order to see who is worthy of being in our famous sorority, there will be a number of challenges, tasks, trials and rituals ahead of you. Your performance in these will determine your suitability and commitment to being part of this sorority. Now, without further ado, we’re going to split you into groups of 10 for your first trial’

As soon as she finished speaking, a group of girls wearing red and gold dresses moved between the crowd of girls, splitting them into groups of 10. To their relief, Anna, Izzy and Amy were put into the same group. Looking at the other members of their group, Anna saw that Megan was also among them. The others were unknown to her. The girl who had come with them from their dorm house, Nicola, led the girls away, out of the entrance hall, along a corridor, down a flight of stairs, through another corridor and eventually to a room filled with couches, chairs, a table and a fireplace. In the room on one of the couches sat a group of 3 girls, wearing the same red and gold dresses. Izzy guessed that red and gold must be the sorority’s colors. As the girls filed in to the room, they were handed clipboards with a sheet of paper on them, and a pen. Nicola began to speak.

‘Ok girls, from now on you will be known as pledges. Every pledge has to fill in an application form, which you have in front of you’

Izzy looked down at the form. Aside from the usual information, it also asked for a lot of personal details. Was this some kind of joke? Izzy looked over at Anna and Amy who looked equally puzzled.

‘We’ll give you 5 minutes to fill in these forms. Then, the fun begins’ she said, winking at the three girls on the couch.

Izzy set to work on the form. She filled out her name, address, major, and the easy information at the top. Then she got to the stranger questions. ‘Age virginity lost’. Well that was easy, 16. ‘Number of sexual partners’. Izzy thought about lying for a moment, but she didn’t know whether to put down more or less. She told the truth. 3. ‘How many times a week do you masturbate?’. This was getting very odd. 4 she wrote, honestly. She wondered if the other girls were being truthful. ‘Have you ever had anal sex?’. No. ‘Have you ever had a same-sex experience?’. No.

After 5 minutes, Izzy was finished and handed in the clipboard to the sorority sisters. The other girls did likewise.

‘Right’ said Nicola. ‘Let’s get started…’

32C
11 sexual partners

Likes: Nudity, masturbation, truths, dares, anal, semi-public, locker room, ice, underwear

Limits: Scat, face pics, illegal
Old 05-15-2015, 09:05 AM   #4
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

My interest is growing in this story
jklivin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2015, 04:32 AM   #5
labadoozie
Account Banned

The 10 pledges were arranged in a semi-circle. Nicola stood in the middle, the three other girls behind her.

‘Ok pledges, let me introduce you to my sisters. This is Zoe, Rachel and Lisa’. The three sisters nodded as their names were called. ‘Now first off, we need to decide what kind of pledge you are. You have no control over this, or perhaps you do, but you certainly can’t change it now…’ Zoe giggled. ‘All of you, strip down to your underwear’.

Izzy was shocked but went along with it. She pulled off her heels and placed them on the couch behind her. Waiting for some of the other girls to start stripping, she unzipped her dress and let it slide off her, throwing it onto the couch. Izzy took a quick look around her. Nearly all the girls were wearing thongs, though Anna and a few of the others were wearing boyshorts or hipsters.

‘Well done pledges, now, take off your bras’. Some of the girls looked shocked, other did as they were told straight away. Izzy saw no way round this, so reluctantly unhooked her bra and let her 32Cs out. Izzy couldn’t resist sizing up the other girls. Megan had the largest breasts, Anna’s were probably the smallest. She felt that she was more or less average.
‘Very good, now comes the fun bit. Lisa is one by one going to remove your underwear. We will then decide whether you are an A-pledge, B-pledge or C-pledge. A-pledges will be treated well, C-pledges will not’. Izzy gulped hard, and saw most of the group blush or widen their eyes. Izzy had never been naked in front of anyone except her closest friends and her previous boyfriends. Little did she know, Anna had never been naked in front of anyone.

Lisa moved to behind the first girl, a curvaceous redhead, and hooked her thong with her thumbs. The girl closed her eyes, evidently fearful of what was to come. With a sudden jerk, Lisa pulled down her underwear, leaving her naked in front of the semi-circle of girls. Izzy felt a sudden rush of excitement. She hadn’t really seen girls completely naked before. Only when she was very young. Suddenly she was faced with the prospect of being naked in the presence of a bunch of other naked girls. Izzy looked the redhead up and down. Although she was curvaceous, she was in no way overweight. She had wide hips and good sized breasts. Her stomach was flat, and letting her eyes drop further down, she saw an inch-wide landing strip leading down to her tight labia. Her landing strip was the same colour as her head hair, a dark ginger.

‘B’ Nicola said, pointing to her left. The pledge stepped out of her thong that was around her ankles, and, making no effort to cover herself, walked over to wear Nicola had pointed.

Lisa now stood behind the next pledge, who was a tall blonde girl, wearing bright pink panties. Again, Lisa hooked her thumbs into the girl’s underwear, and tugged down sharply, revealing a perfectly shaven pubic area. Izzy was impressed with how smooth she looked.

‘A’ Nicola said, and pointed to her right. The tall girl marched over.
Next up was Megan. Lisa did as she had done before, removing Megan’s tiny black thong, revealing a neat landing strip. Megan seemed completely unashamed to be naked.

‘B’ Nicola said. Izzy gulped again, knowing that her time was coming. It was Anna’s turn, then it would be hers.

Anna was breathing heavily, obviously nervous, as Lisa hooked her white hipsters. Izzy looked discreetly to her side. As Anna’s underwear came down, a neatly trimmed bush was revealed.

‘Ah our first C-pledge’ Nicola smiled. And then it hit Izzy. So far, the B-pledges had had landing strips. As were shaven. Cs had a bush.

Now Izzy could feel Lisa’s hands hovering near her hips. When they touched her, they were quite cold. Izzy shivered, half from the cold touch, half from nervousness. She could feel Lisa’s grip on her lacy thong. She knew she was about to be exposed to the group. And it excited her. And then her thong disappeared from her.

‘B’ Nicola said. ‘Oh wow!’ she added ‘someone’s enjoying themselves!’
Izzy was confused for a second, then looked down and noticed the wet patch that had formed in her thong. She hadn’t realized she was so wet! Izzy blushed.

Next up was Amy. As her g-string came down, her neatly trimmed bush was revealed to the group, and she became the second pledge after Anna to be sorted into the C group.

After Lisa had stripped all the girls, there were 3 A-pledges, 4 B-pledges and 3 C-pledges.

‘Ok pledges, you’ll have no doubt by now guessed how we’ve categorised you. A-pledges are nice shaven, as all girls in this sorority should be. B-pledges have landing strips, which will need to go. C-pledges have bushes, which is a big no-no. For being so untidy, you will be punished’ Nicola grinned ‘You 3 disgusting unshaven girls will be asked a series of questions. The first to get 2 wrong will be spanked 20 times on the butt. There was a sharp intake of breath from the group and the 3 C-pledges looked terrified.
Old 05-16-2015, 07:22 AM   #6
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

I love this story looking forward to a lot of erotic chapters in the future
Old 05-19-2015, 05:20 AM   #7
labadoozie
Account Banned

‘But first’ Zoe said, speaking for the first time, ‘We’re going to do a little body inspection of you dirty unshaven pledges’.

Zoe strode towards the C-pledges and grabbed Anna by the arm and moved her into the middle of the group. The rest of the A and B-pledges were told to sit down on the couches. Anna stood stark naked in front of them all.

‘So you’re a virgin I see!’ Nicola said, reading Anna’s application sheet.

‘By the look of your body, that’s not going to be the case for long hey?’ Zoe joked with her sorority sisters. They all laughed evilly.

Zoe took Anna’s arms and positioned her hands on top of her head.

‘Well at least you shave your armpits’ she said, running her fingers over them. Anna squirmed and recoiled as she did so. ‘Oh, ticklish are we?’ Zoe smirked ‘note that down on her form Nicki’.

Zoe ran her hands down Anna’s body, feeling her small breasts and lean torso. Izzy took in the sight of Anna’s body, and found herself surprisingly aroused at what was playing out in front of her.

‘No fat at all’ Zoe said, pinching Anna’s stomach. She bent down and began to look at Anna’s labia. ‘Perfect lips’ she remarked ‘No sign of overuse. And your inner lips don’t show at all. You’d be perfect if it wasn’t for your hairy pussy. Now turn round and bend over’

Anna did as she was told, revealing her pert and fatless behind to the group. She bent at the waist, and as she did so, her buttocks separated, and with no extra fat to cover her modesty, revealed her butthole to the whole group.

‘Mmmm, that looks tight’ Zoe said ‘at least you have no hair back here’. It was true – Anna was hairless around her pussy as well, and her pubes only started above her labia. Izzy wondered if this was how she was naturally, or whether she attended to her privates regularly.

‘So, Anna’ Zoe asked ‘why do you not shave your pubes?’

Anna blushed.

‘If you want to be in this sorority, you will at worst have a landing strip from now on, understood?’

Anna nodded.

Zoe pushed her towards the couches.

The next C-pledge to be inspected was a tanned dark-haired girl, whose bush had clearly not been thought about for some time. She introduced herself, when asked, as Laura.

‘Well Laura, your bush is frankly embarrassing’. Zoe ran her fingers through it, and grimaced. ‘I can barely see your pussy through your pubes!’ she said ‘turn round and let’s try from the other side.

Laura turned round and bent over as told. She had a bigger butt than Anna. Zoe demanded that Laura spread her ass cheeks for the group. When she did, it was clear that her asshole had a few hairs around it. Her pussy was pretty enough, although covered in pubes.

‘That just isn’t good enough pledge’ Zoe mocked.

Next up was Amy. Amy’s bush was trimmed. Or maybe she usually shaved completely but had neglected it for a while.

Zoe did as she had done with Anna and Laura, running her hands over her body, cupping her breasts, looking at her pussy and ass. Izzy stared at Amy’s lithe body. Her abs were toned but not muscular. Her legs were thick with muscle, but not excessively so. Her shoulders and back were broad but skinny. Her breasts were pert with small nipples. When she was made to bend over, Izzy saw that, like Anna, Amy’s labia were hairless and her butt was perfectly smooth too.

‘Right, time to see who gets spanked!’ Nicola said. The 3 C-pledges lined up and Nicola asked the first question, to Anna.

‘Anna, to the nearest thousand, how many students are there at this college?’
Anna looked bewildered. ’20 thousand?’

‘Incorrect, there are 18 thousand. Laura, when was this college founded?’
Laura also had no idea, ‘1912?’ she guessed

‘Wrong, it was 1807’ Nicola corrected. ‘Amy, what is the name of the dean of the college?’

Amy was stumped ‘I couldn’t even guess’

‘Hi name is Professor George Heningson. Oh dear girls, whoever answers the next question wrong is getting their butt spanked!’ Nicola and the other sorority sisters laughed cruelly. Izzy wondered if the exact same thing was going elsewhere in the sorority house.

‘Anna, slightly different question for you – which law school did President Obama attend?’

Anna’s face lit up ‘Harvard!’ she said excitedly!

‘At last! Now, Laura, in what year did the first man walk on the moon?’
She thought for a moment, and then visibly lit up ‘1969!’ she beamed.
‘Good, so Amy, the pressure’s on you! What is the name of the leader of this sorority?’

Amy panicked. Had she been told? No, she didn’t think so. She looked around the room to see if there was any clue anywhere. On the application sheets? No. Any other clues? No. She would have to guess, but she knew she would be wrong. What’s a common name?

‘Sandra Robinson?’ It was a one in a million shot.

‘Oh dear pledge, unfortunately that’s wrong’ Nicola laughed. ‘Our leader is called Rebecca Greys’.

Amy was visibly uncomfortable. She shifted her weight around. Shit, I’m going to get spanked. She thought.

Rachel spoke next ‘Ok Amy, rules are rules’ she took her by the hand and bent her over the arm of one of the plush chairs. Rachel held Amy’s hands to keep her stretched out. Lisa stood to one side of her, so that all the other pledges could see Amy’s round butt.

‘If you don’t know your stuff girls, this is what happens in this sorority’ Lisa said, and took a huge swipe at Amy’s left butt cheek. Amy yelped in a surprise and agony, but before she had finished her cry, another smack landed square on the other cheek. She squealed again. There were now too distinct handprints on her buttocks. Lisa continued the spanking, mercilessly. She did not let up for a moment or go easy on Amy’s ass. Rachel counted the strikes as they fell.

The final blow was the hardest, and caused Amy’s meaty buttock to shake noticeably on impact.

‘No hard feelings’ Lisa whispered in Amy’s ear as she stood up. Izzy saw that Amy’s ass had a large red patch on each buttock.

Nicola spoke again ‘now ladies, your first challenge…’
Old 05-19-2015, 05:44 AM   #8
Charlotte21

Good one. Keep it up
Charlotte21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2015, 06:15 AM   #9
jklivin
getDare Sweetheart

Very well done nothing better than naked female public humiliation
Old 05-19-2015, 07:33 AM   #10
Hollyann
Distinguished Member

I love it. Keep it going!!!!

Add me on kik hollynn1213

Looking for a female slave

Likes- nipple torture, humiliation, insertions, anal, semi public, risk of getting caught, pain.
Dislikes (or maybe what I really like the most) big insertions, a lot of pain, high chance of getting caught.
Limits- family, friends, blatant public, too much pain, to large insertion, pics (unless we're friends).
Hollyann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2015, 12:10 PM   #11
labadoozie
Account Banned

‘So pledges, here’s your first challenge’ Nicola announced with a smug look, ‘we’re going to split you into two teams of 5. In your teams, 2 of you must have an orgasm. But here’s the catch – your hands will be tied behind your back, and you may not use your feet or touch anyone else with your mouths. Also, you cannot give yourself an orgasm’

Izzy’s mouth dropped open. Nudity was one thing, but sex games was quite another. But again, somehow, she found herself getting aroused at the thought of it.

‘OK, so Megan, Anna, Izzy, Lauren and Amy, you can be one group, the rest of you can be in the other’. Lauren, who Izzy had not yet been introduced to, stepped over to stand next to her. She was blonde, and was an A-pledge.

‘Oh yes, and two more things’ Nicola added. She bent down to beneath the table and pulled out a box which had handcuffs in. ‘You may use these’ she produced from the box two dildos per team, ‘and also, the team that fails to achieve two orgasms before the other, will have to do a forfeit, which I think I’ll keep a surprise for now!’ Nicola and the other sorority girls laughed devilishly. Lisa, Rachel, Nicola and Zoe all took handcuffs from the box and secured the girls hands behind their backs.

‘Ok, go!’ Nicola shouted.

Izzy was speechless for a moment, but Lauren spoke up first.

‘Ok girls, first we need to decide who is going to be having the orgasms, who thinks they can cum quickly?’

Anna raised her hand shyly.

‘Ok, thank Anna, I think I can cum quite quickly too, so I’ll volunteer for an orgasm too. Now, we’ve got two dildos, I suggest we try two different methods and see which works best, and then if one of us cums the other can use that method, agreed?’ she looked around the group, who all nodded.

‘Right, what I suggest is this: Megan, you’re going to take one dildo, lie on the floor and hold the dildo between your knees, while Anna rides it, ok?’

Megan looked totally fine with this, though Anna looked a little uncomfortable.

‘Meanwhile, Izzy, you’re going to take the other dildo in your mouth, and kneel between my legs, I’ll let you imagine the rest’. Izzy couldn’t believe what had just been suggested.

‘Where does Amy come into this?’ Izzy asked.

Lauren thought for a moment. ‘Amy, you can see how it’s going and if anyone needs help, ok?’ she nodded.

Megan was already lying on the floor, while Anna placed the 7 inch dildo between Megan’s knees, and positioned herself over it, facing Megan. Meanwhile, Lauren sat on a couch, and waited while Izzy took the other dildo in her mouth and knelt down in front of her. Izzy couldn’t quite believe he was doing this, and was aware that she was extremely wet. Perhaps she should have volunteered for an orgasm, she knew it wouldn’t take her long. With the thick end in her mouth, held tightly between her teeth, she quickly lined it up with Lauren’s labia and pushed it inside her pussy. Suddenly she realized just how close her mouth was to Lauren’s bald pussy. As Izzy brought her head back and forward, she took in the beautiful sight. There wasn’t a hair on it, and she decided that Lauren must have shaved not only that day, but probably in the last few hours, seeing as there was no stubble at all. Lauren was tanned, but she had noticeable tan lines, and her privates were significantly whiter than the rest of her body.

Izzy lost the dildo for a second, before taking hold of it with her mouth again. Lauren was very wet, and her pussy was fresh. Izzy wondered for a moment if it would just be easier to lick her to orgasm. Yes it would be, she decided, as she let go of the dildo again by accident.

Amy, meanwhile, was standing behind Izzy watching the other team. They had adopted the same method for both girls. The curvaceous redhead looked to be enjoying herself, grinding her pussy against Laura’s knee. Meanwhile, the same was going on with their other pair.

Izzy dropped the dildo again. Lauren sat up.

‘This isn’t working’ she said matter of factly. Izzy had just picked up the dildo again, when Lauren told her to lie down on the floor with the dildo in her mouth. Izzy did as she was told. Lauren shuffled on her knees to a position hovering over Izzy mouth and dildo.

‘You don’t mind do you?’ Lauren asked, and without waiting for an answer, lowered herself onto the dildo. ‘This should be more stable’

Izzy opened her eyes and looked up. She found it hard to focus on Lauren’s pussy, but further up she could see her perfect breasts jumping up and down. And then she tasted it. Lauren’s wetness had begun to run down the dildo and into Izzy’s mouth. It tasted different to her own, she had tasted it many times, Lauren’s was somehow more fragrant and less acidic. Izzy’s pussy became even wetter and the taste of Lauren’s wetness, and she was now certain she must be leaking.

Izzy could now hear the unmistakeable noises of an orgasm over the other side of the room. Amy could see that the redhead was in the middle of an orgasm. Though Izzy felt uncomfortable with the huge dildo in her mouth, she let herself tune into the orgasmic noises to distract her. But that didn’t last long. Lauren suddenly gave a shudder and a moan and liquid sprayed onto Izzy’s face. And then another load. And another. And while the squirt shot out, Lauren gave high pitched squeals of delight.

Amy was about to pass on that this method had worked to Anna and Megan, but just then another orgasm rang out from the other team. Izzy was struggling to compute what was happening, with the squirt on her face. Lauren climbed off the dildo and Izzy let it drop to one side. Luckily the squirt was very runny and most of it had run off her face straight away. But some had ended up in her mouth. She stood up. Anna climbed off Megan’s legs. Their team had lost. Now what was the forfeit?
Old 05-25-2015, 12:10 PM   #12
youngjenna

Great Story, I absolutely love it! It's well written, detailed, and exciting! Keep it up, labadoozie!
youngjenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2016, 05:12 PM   #13
special

Please post more!

Dislikes: Scat, anal, bondage

Limits: Blood, permanent, illegal

Hard Limits: No pics, videos

I do not have a kik or skype, and I will not be getting one.

Please go to: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...153214&page=14

My posts are on page 13 and 14
special is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk