Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 05-02-2015, 11:24 PM   #1
seekerofsoulz95

Default Castle Chesire

Now… I think I am falling into the trap of writing too many stories at once, but I really liked the concept of this one and so I am going to post the start here. It will definitely be slow as I am trying to complete my other 2 stories also, so try and be patient. Tell me about how you feel about it. This one has a medieval setting, a kind of olden times feel. I like it. Hope you do too!

Life always finds a way to screw you over doesn’t it? I’m born in a shit hole. My mother is a lower class citizen, my father? Some unknown guy that my mom screwed. I was born in an Amazonian-like country, where females are the citizens and males are the slaves. Oh, it gets better, this village, they discriminate against the size of your breasts and penises. Guess what? Mine is 2 inches. Tops. Erect. Hard. That’s it. So I‘m basically the most worthless thing in this village. Born to be a slave and lead a very, very sexless life.

You see, things here are different, even the clothes that we wear are determined by what class we are in. The nobles and the royals, they get to wear elaborate silks and dresses (there are no royal people of male gender). The upper class, women with C-cup breasts and above, own properties and riches. The lower class works in jobs such as managers, supervisors and small business owners. They have slightly less comfortable lives, but they won’t starve and they won’t be cold in the harsh weather. We slaves own nothing and almost eat nothing. Our only purpose is to work for the Queen and help the Queen reproduce and populate the town with more women. It is particularly bad for people with small dicks like me.

The royals live far far away in the Castle-city Chesire, any slave wants to go there. Well, any slave with a huge dick that is, because you get to enjoy comfort and food and warmth there. You get to have sex with the prettiest of ladies even if you really are just a sex slave. Better than doing manual work on the fields eh?

“Oi! Get your tiny dick here you dumb fuck!” my mistress yelled. She was a lower class female. She worked the farms to produce milk and crops for the richer people. They piss on her with ever-growing demands and ever-growing insults, to which she can only reply a feeble sorry. She pisses on me to vent her anger. Literally. She isn’t a bad person, people treat small dicked slaves much worse, especially since my dick was even smaller than usual. I have never seen a slave with a smaller dick than mine in fact.

Small dicked slaves, or the Teenies had to go without clothes. Teenies were defined as people with erect dicks smaller than 4 inches. Mine was 2. I was half of what people considered tiny. Not exactly great right? The larger sized slaves were simply called slaves. At least they did not have to endure insults about their size every day. They even bullied us on a regular basis. I will spare you the details. You can imagine what they do to us yourself. Standard alpha male beta male bullshit. Except here, they had legal right to abuse us, them being higher class than us and all.

“Oi! If you don’t get your ass here now, I’ll flog that tiny thing of yours so it becomes internal” My mistress yelled.

Yes, my life sucked. Little did I know, it was about to get worse.
seekerofsoulz95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2015, 06:56 PM   #2
goodgirl5

I think this is a very good story idea! Keep on writing!
goodgirl5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2015, 07:05 AM   #3
FLCL

I like the concept. It's different. You should continue writing this story. If you don't already have other plans, I think it would be cool if you jumped between viewpoint characters. Tell a chapter from the point of view of a low class woman. Tell a chapter from the point of view of a well endowed slave. Tell a chapter from the point of view of a royal. It would give the reader a better feeling for the world and give you more space to be creative.

Just my two cents. Thanks for the cool concept.
Old 05-08-2015, 04:03 PM   #4
Fantage
Distinguished Member

Love the different concept. Not like other stories. That's a good thing.
Fantage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2015, 08:10 PM   #5
seekerofsoulz95

Default Perspective: The Slave

Thank you for the encouragement. Not sure if people would like it. This is kind of a mix of the many stories I've read. I love your idea, FLCL, about the different perspectives, but I kind of wrote the next part already, so gonna stick to the slave's perspective for now. But… i'm gonna go with your idea. I'll be able to practice a different style of writing too. Still haven't come up with a big picture in mind, like where the story will lead to, only that the slave likes the princess, you know forbidden love and stuff like that, except there is the element of humiliation in it.

For this part, there may be a little confusion. Not really sure whether I am clear about the distinction. Women born with royal blood with C breasts and above are royals and women born with royal blood with B cups and below are nobles, but they are still higher in the hierarchy than the C cup middle class.

“TA TA TA DUM DA DUM!” rang an overly loud trumpet. It was the sound of the announcement of royalty. Every small dicked kid learnt that in Teeny School. What we were told to do when we heard it was to immediately bow down and plant our faces into the dirty mud. I hate my life. I was about to follow suit to what my teachers and slavers have taught me when I saw the most beautiful of women in front of me. She was on a wooden carriage, that was attached to two horses. She wore a white dress that barely reached her knees. She had the most beautiful blond hair and a peculiar pair of striking green eyes. She looked powerful and kind at the same time. As I admired her beauty, I did not realize that two very horrible things were happening. One, my tiny dick, that has never experienced an orgasm before, became hard. Two, everybody was already bowed, while I still stood straight at attention, no pun intended. The female bodyguard too her whip and violently whacked it across my rear, causing me to scream in a little-too-girly scream. I fell to my knees and promptly planted my face into the mud.

“Who dares to look at my sister like this?” the assumed bodyguard almost roared. I lifted my head a little to see my assaulter. She was clad in a black attire that covered very little and left extremely little to imagination, Her suit was basically a tight fit bra, a thong and knee high boots. She was probably of royal birth, but because her breasts were below the cup size C, she cannot take on the role of princess, but instead takes on the role of a noble, a bodyguard to the royals and ruler of the lands attributed to them by the Queen.

I could hear her boots splash towards my direction and in seconds, she has grabbed me by the throat and pulled my entire body out of the mud. So there I was naked, exposing my tiny dick in front of the entire village and the mesmerizing princess. The princess’s sister looked at my crotch and immediately let me go, laughing at the size of my penis.

And so, my nightmare started.

At the age of eighteen, the age when people can be sure that a penis will no longer grow any longer, we are branded on our palms the size of our dicks. Mine read. 2 I, meaning 2 inches. The noble looked at my palm and started laughing again. I quickly covered my indecent dick and bowed my head in shame.

“Lenessia, he is only 2 inches long!” she shouted back to the princess. The princess, a highly educated and intellectual individual looked me in the eye, stifled a laugh, covering her mouth with her delicate hands. How could this day get any worse?

“Bring me your city records of the length of dicks,” my tormentor asked the mayor. The mayor scurried to comply. In seconds, she returned with the records that listed the sizes of the dicks in the entire village. She flipped to the 2 inch records, then the 1 inch records.

“This guy is the smallest guy in the entire village!”

I have got to stop jinxing myself.

“We have to bring this guy back to the Castle with us,” the woman with the whip said, addressing Princess Lenessia.

“Cassie, he will be destroyed by both our maids and our slaves with his,” Princess Lenessia hesitated, then when she looked like she found the appropriate word, she continued, “inferiority.”

“I know, sister,” Cassie replied, “he looked at you lustily without permission. His dick was erect while looking at you. He was probably thinking about sticking his little dick into you.”

“Cassie!” Princess Lenessia chided, “language.”

Cassie looked up at her sister on the carriage and smiled. She then turned back to me.

“Maybe, we should just slice of his little balls here and now, so that he can learn a lesson.” Cassie grinned evily.

My eyes widened. If I got castrated, I would be an even lower status than I was already. I started to beg and cry, begging the cruel woman in front of me to spare my penis as she drew her dagger.

“Enough!” Princess Lenessia stopped her sister, “let us take him back then. We need some variety in the Castle anyways.”

Thank you, I wanted to scream, but I knew I would definitely be castrated if I told the princess my thanks. Slaves like me weren’t allowed to speak to princesses. Cassie then took some rope from the soldier next to her. She used the first piece to tie my hands behind my back. Next, she tied the thinner one to my balls and my penis to make a secure loop. She then attached it to the back of the carriage, where the princess was.

Before she left, she whispered into my ear, “normally we only tie the penises. But since your penis is so small, it will just slip away. So we have to tie your balls too. Trust me it is going to hurt like a bitch.”

Cassie started laughing maniacally before walking away. I turned back to look at the Princess and I saw her looking at me.

She looked sad. Was this pity? Before I knew it she had looked away, and there began my new life.

“The castle needs new slaves. Anyone who’s dicks are bigger than 10 inches may apply,” Cassie shouted, recruiting new slaves.

10 inches… Mine was barely a fifth of that…
seekerofsoulz95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2015, 07:25 PM   #6
goodgirl5

Wow i think that if you keep writing this will be the best story in getdare
goodgirl5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2015, 10:52 PM   #7
Sissyboy998

Sounds like it will be an awesome story keep going

likes/dislikes/limits

I'm not actually a sissyboy for femdom or feminization.
Also don't own/have any female cloths. Sorry

I'm a cute piglet on the male farm

Check this thread out http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=197937

Pm Dares
Sissyboy998 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
embarrassed, humiliation, nude, public exposure, sph