Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 04-29-2015, 11:50 AM   #1
babydare

Red face Train Flashing & meeting the police

Today I went for a walk in a German forest

I parked near a sports club and went for a walk, a few hundred metres in when it was less people walking around, I totally undressed but kept my clothes with me. Met 2-3 people on the way to my first destination: a junction of a motorway with a railway track, me passing on the foot walk parallel to the train track, the motorway passing above. Not easy to say how many truck drivers saw me - but i guess quite a few could have had a good view.

Coming to the train track, I noticed that a train was approaching. I adjusted my speed so I was going to be under the motorway bridge, next to the railway track with perfect view for train passengers when the train passed me. It was an InterCity train passing at good speed. It was my first train flashing, and it was amazing, I just kept walking casually as if I didn't care. Then, I saw that another local commuter train was approaching, and as after the bridge the path is not so openly visible any more, I turned around to pass this well-visible area for a second time. Unfortunately the train was mostly empty, though I did see a few people watching out the window, the train was going much slower than the IC.
Last, a cargo train passed by very slowly, when I walked down this open area for a third time to continue my way, sure the driver could have noticed me, but i'm not sure.
I then continued my walk more or less parallel the motorway to get to another bridge to cross it again back to my car parking, but I mis-counted the crossings in the forest and ended up on a major cycle path. Not worrying too much, I continued there, finding it was much more crowded than my previous paths. Here, I came across two women, and heard the comment from one of them like "and yes, he's not wearing anything". Later, an older woman overtook me on the bike saying "this is a public area!". Overall, 12 people passed by closely on that path, compared to the 4 I met before joining that path.

I left that path again 1 km down the road to get to that small bridge back across the motorway, and suddenly I noticed that there was a police car driving behind me and coming closer. I stepped off the path so they could overtake, and they stopped. They told me somebody had called about a naked man walking in the forest, and asked if I had something to wear with me, so I got dressed. They took down my contact details, and were curious to know how often I was doing this (i answered quite regularly, but that usually nobody really cares). They said they met somebody on the way and they were more laughing than upset. They then also said they don't mind my walking naked as long as I dont cross the children play areas in the forest naked, to stay dressed now, but next time I can go naked again. They have my phone number now, so if somebody calls in, they might call me to check if it's me before driving out to the forest again. Not sure if they meant it - bit weird - but fine with me

Overall 16 people plus 2 police people is 18 people in about 2.5 km of nude walk in 1 hour, plus 2 passenger trains and a cargo train

Was very enjoyable, and with this police backing, I'll definitely go again for longer nude walks.

Please leave a comment: What do you think, should I be on the more public paths more often after today's encounter and push some people's feelings, or respect them?

love: nudity
like: night public, semi-public, flashing, humiliation, anal, self-bondage, (hidden) cross dressing
dislike: pee, cam, long dares
limit: permanent, time-wasting dares, poo, public, face on cam, family & friends, illegal

So far, 40 People saw me naked walking in the forest.
babydare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 12:03 PM   #2
yevo

""and yes, he's not wearing anything"
"Bi/lesbian"

So... are you a woman or a man?

I love to use PersonalCumDump

I am BI
yevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 12:04 PM   #3
babydare

Quote:
Originally Posted by yevo View Post
""and yes, he's not wearing anything"
"Bi/lesbian"

So... are you a woman or a man?
Sorry, that was from a signature change dare, but actually the time is up, will change it back

love: nudity
like: night public, semi-public, flashing, humiliation, anal, self-bondage, (hidden) cross dressing
dislike: pee, cam, long dares
limit: permanent, time-wasting dares, poo, public, face on cam, family & friends, illegal

So far, 40 People saw me naked walking in the forest.
babydare is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk