Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 04-29-2015, 10:06 AM   #1
Skirt
Baby Member

Note My Story -- I'm going to be a slave!

My Story

Hello forum! I'm Skirt and I've recently joined the forum. I'm 19 and live in Australia. If you were to look at me, you would think I am normal, but I'm not ... far from it in fact.

I met a girl online, on a game, when I was 13. We had a thing and became really good friends. A few years later (around the age of 17) she was interested in a relationship with me. I wanted a relationship too, just, not the relationship she was looking for. I didn't know how to tell her about myself, I was scared. I thought she might tell all my friends. I thought about it for weeks and was finally able to muster up the strength to tell her.

I told her. She didn't expect it at all and thought I was joking at first. Eventually, after much convincing, she realized I was serious. She asked about it for a while and I answered her questions. She asked things like, "How far would you go?" and "What about real life?". She also told me stuff that she didn't like. All of a sudden she just changed. She told me I was her property. She started to call me names online, in front of my online friends. They were a little bit suss'd out because I never act so... submissive. She tells me what to do all the time... and I LOVE it. We usually talk about what we're going to do when we meet in real life, which is a few months away. If you're curious here is a quick chat log, to show you what it's like:

Spoiler:
Mistress: Hello little whore.
Me: :(
Mistress: HAHAHAHHA I LOVE THIS
Me: omgg..
Mistress: pats head
Mistress: loosens ur collar a lil for being nice
Me: :3
Mistress: wyd all day
-- SKIP DAILY LIFE ROUTINE --
Me: speaking of irl what would we do
Mistress: irl you'd look up at me
Mistress: wearing ur skirt
Me: omg
Me: can u buy me a maids outfit???
Mistress: yer
Mistress: i can dress u up in it
Mistress: dress u up like a toy lol
Mistress: and play w/ u
Me: omggg
Mistress: you'll be wearing cat ears
Mistress: and a tail
Me: ooo
Mistress: nd u can wiggle it around
Mistress: while ur walking around on all fours
Mistress: nd u will whimper
Mistress: little slut cat
Me: heheh
Me: i love this so much ugh
Mistress: lol
Mistress: if we lived together
Mistress: imagine this every day
Me: :PPPPPPPPPPPPP
Me: so gooooooooooood
Mistress: ur dik would break
Me: LOL
Mistress: im eating dinner atm
Me: oooo
Mistress: if u were here id sit at the table
Me: where would i sit??
Mistress: at my feet
Mistress: u'd eat out of a bowl
Mistress: and id put my feet in it
Mistress: n u lick like sauce off it
Mistress: ill force my toes in ur mouth
Mistress: n make u lick lol
Me: omfg................. ok LOL

As you can see, it's nothing serious just yet. Playful talking. She never does anything on cam because she doesn't want to. She asks me to send pictures of myself in dress's and skirts (that belonged to my ex). I do it.

Here is one picture:

Yes, that is actually me. I know... I'd pass for a girl, lol. Nah, that's just how the dress was designed - I don't know. Anyway. We talk about real life stuff a lot, I really want to go out in public wearing humiliating attire, but, I don't know if I can - I'm way too scared. She's down for it though. She tells me I'm going to be her kitty maid. I don't know how on earth I'm going to do that... I hate chours. But we'll see. I've never done this sort of thing with a girl before, so it's a huge thing. I never did this thing with my ex's. I told one of them I was into cross-dressing and she really thought it was strange and shortly after, she broke up with me. Maybe it was for the best -- because now I have this instead. I think about it all the time. Anyway, I've written too much. Feels like a book now.

Thanks for taking your time to read what I've written so far. Please tell me what you think and share your online and real life experiences with me because I'd love to hear them.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Advertisements
Kink Talk