Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 03-29-2015, 11:21 PM   #1
BeeBimBop

Nuclear A2M Enema

This is pretty much transcribed from Pre-Tease Cleansing by ponderhk on Milovana. I loved it so much, I thought I would put it on here. All credit goes to ponderhk. This dare involves enemas, and tasting something that has been inside your ass. If you are uncomfortable with either of these, you should leave now.

First, strip naked and get your enema kit ready. If you don't have one, look up makeshift ones online. Next choose a difficulty. Once you have chosen a difficulty, you MUST do that one, or one harder. You cannot do Easy if you peeked at Hard. Be careful though. Because Easy has the smallest enema, it means that you won't get as clean for the A2M portion! Choose wisely.

Easy
Spoiler:

Set a timer and watch for the allotted time. If you can't hold your enema as long as dared and have to expel it early or you dribble some, you will be punished. Take note of the amount of time you failed by (for example on a two minute enema, if you hold for 1:30 - then you failed by 30 seconds). Add each failure count of seconds together from each failed enema.

All enemas taken on easy will be with warm water.
1) Take a 250ml Enema. Hold it for 1 minute. Release it.
a) Wait 1 minute.
2) Take a 500ml Enema. Hold it for 2 minutes. Release it.
b) Wait 1 minute.
3) Take a 750ml Enema. Hold it for 3 minutes. Release it.

Medium
Spoiler:
Set a timer and watch for the allotted time. If you can't hold your enema as long as dared and have to expel it early or you dribble some, you will be punished. Take note of the amount of time you failed by (for example on a two minute enema, if you hold for 1:30 - then you failed by 30 seconds). Add each failure count of seconds together from each failed enema.

Each medium enema is with warm water.
1) Take a 1L enema. Hold it for 1 minute. Release it.
a) Wait 1 minute.
2) Take a 1.5L enema. Hold it for 3 minutes, while rocking back and forth, sloshing it inside you. Release it.
b) Wait 1 minute.
3) Take a 2L enema. Hold it for 5 minutes, while doing toe touches every other 10 seconds.

Hard
Spoiler:

Roll 3 dice to determine the content of each enema.
1) Warm Water
2) Cool Water
3) Warm Soapy Water
4) Warm Water with 2tbs salt per Liter of Water
5) Warm Water with 100ml of Glycerine per Liter of Water
6) Cool Water with 1tbs of baking powder per Liter of Water

1) Take a 1.5L enema. Hold for it for 3 minutes. Finger your ass without spilling. Release.
a) Wait 1 minute.
2) Take a 2L enema. Hold it for 6 minutes. Touch your toes every 10 seconds for the first 3 minutes. Then perform a jumping jack every 10 seconds for the remaining time. Release.
b) Wait 1 minute.
3) Take a 3L enema. Hold it for 10 minutes.For each minute gone, roll a dice to determine your action:
1: Stand still, rubbing your swelled belly, pressing painfully.
2: Running on the spot.
3: Jumping jacks.
4: Standing, bent over as far as you can, hands gripping your ankles, shaking your ass.
5: Drink a large cup of water.
6: Doggy position, rock back and forward.
Release.

Now for the Punishment portion of that round...
Spoiler:
For all you FAILURES who didn't manage to hold your enema, or who dribbled and spilt during the enema:
Take the total count of seconds you have, and divide by 10. The number you now have is how many times you will roll your dice.

Firstly - I want you to re-administer the LAST enema you just had. Same amount of liquid.
When you are nice and full, take a spanking toy (ruler, wooden spoon etc.) then roll your dice:
1 - Head of your dick
2 - Left ball
3 - Right ball
4 - Left ass cheek
5 - Right ass cheek
6 - Head of your dick

So if you had a total of 40 failed seconds, you would divide by 10 and get 4. So roll your dice, spank yourself TEN TIMES on the selected location,
then roll the dice again. You would roll 4 times, giving yourself a total of 40 spank

Now for the next round, EVERYONE participates!
Spoiler:
Whatever your last enema size was, increase it by 25% and re administer that amount. Now, stick a finger in your ass, pull it out and lick it clean. Do this for 5 minutes. Now carefully, either close your eyes or blindfold yourself. Release your enema in an empty plugged/stopped bathtub. You have two choices here. Either clean your tub out and be done, or go to the bonus round.

BONUS ROUND
Spoiler:
Still blindfolded/eyes closed rub one hand in your tub-expelled enema. Pinch your nose with your non-gooey hand and start licking your fingers one by one. Then, put your face on your enema. Rub your face on it and start licking the tub. Once you are satisfied, take off your blindfold and open your eyes. Look at your mess, and how you look in the mirror.

Loves: Foodplay, Anal, Piss, Forced, Ass to Mouth, Enema, Cum-Eating, Light Scat, Enema

Punishments: Heavy Scat, Bathroom Control, Messy, Diapers, Hidden Public

Limits: Public, Permanent, Illegal, Family/Friends, Ice, Wedgies, Sissy, Chastity

Check out my Beginner to Expert Scat Dare!

PM DARES

Currently looking for a Master for toilet play. Kik - BlueBeanstalk
BeeBimBop is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to BeeBimBop for this post:
Old 03-30-2015, 02:46 PM   #2
kaliara

This is pretty excellent. I will be trying this very very soon!

Like:
wedgie, cum, anal play, dice dare, enema, masturbaton, some cam pics/vids, feminization, sissification, peeing, minor cbt, diapers, chastity

Dislikes
extreme pain, eating bodily excrement, messy

Will do any dice dare PM'ed to me and will send you one back with your likes!
kaliara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2015, 01:04 AM   #3
HeySarah163

Ill do this when im back home, going for hard looking forward to more dares like this

kik= his.little.slave
HeySarah163 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2015, 11:48 AM   #4
wingman78
Longtime User

My Mistress has ordered me to do this on Medium level tomorrow morning, I'll be online on Kik (wingman1978) from 11:00am CEST is anyone wants to see me perform this or add things to do, see this post for more info.
Old 02-08-2016, 03:38 PM   #5
SloppyLot

I need to try it some day!

Advertisements
Kink Talk