Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

View Poll Results: Do you enjoy medium sized plugs or large, granted that you can comfortably use large
Medium 7 33.33%
Large 9 42.86%
Doesnt matter as long as it vibrates 5 23.81%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-25-2015, 08:12 PM   #1
scaryppt
Baby Member

Cool Buttplug question and input

Hey guys,
My question revolves around buttplug size, and its effect. So I have a small assortment of buttplug and dildos, and I found that only a few give that actively stimulating feeling. I wanted to ask of inputs and ideas, before I buy an expensive one.
For instance doc johnsons medium buttplug is average, it doesnt fill me all the way. But its more playful than the others. I am more aware of it when I move it around.
Doc Johnsons Large: Its large and filling, but not as enticing. It's in and thats kind of it.
Doc johnsons inflatable vibrating: its nice, I like the vibrating function.
Master series vibrating dog tail: I like it more than the large doc johnson, even though its smaller, and its vibration is a little more pronounced.

Im looking at the Rattler (Mr S. Leather) and I dont know which size to get. I can handle larger plugs. (I have gotten the 3 bumps for your rump Large and medium in multiple times, although the large takes a lot of time)
What would your opinion be? Do any of you have that association with plugs, that the medium ones are a little more interactive (in the sense that it stimulates you a little more than the larger ones)?
Im sure I would be happy with it either way. The rattler is steel and has an internal metal piece that should cause little sensations when i move.
Just looking for any input.
scaryppt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 09:00 PM   #2
mouseman

Send a message via MSN to mouseman Send a message via Yahoo to mouseman

I have the rattler and I was dissapointed as the rattling sensations were not that pronounced for the price you pay. However with that said. It is really heavy and very comfortable for long time wear as it doesn't stretch the pooper hole

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
buttplug, rattler, size