Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 01-23-2015, 08:40 PM   #1
Shaden

Nuclear For Those Who Dare For a Scare

In June 1972, a woman appeared in Cedar Senai hospital in nothing but a white, blood-covered gown.

Now this, in itself, should not be too surprising as people often have accidents nearby and come to the nearest hospital for medical attention, but there were two things that caused people who saw her to vomit and flee in terror.

The first being that she wasn't exactly human. She resembled something close to a mannequin, but had the dexterity and fluidity of a normal human being. Her face was as flawless as a mannequins, devoid of eyebrows and smeared in make-up.

There was a kitten clamped in her jaws so unnaturally tight that no teeth could be seen, and the blood was still squirting out over her gown and onto the floor. She then pulled it out of her mouth, tossed it aside and collapsed.

From the moment she stepped through the entrance to when she was taken to a hospital room and cleaned up before being prepped for sedation, she was completely calm, expressionless and motionless. The doctors thought it best to restrain her until the authorities could arrive and she did not protest.They were unable to get any kind of response from her and most staff members felt too uncomfortable to look directly at her for more than a few seconds.

But the second the staff tried to sedate her, she fought back with extreme force. Two members of staff had to hold her down as her body rose up on the bed with that same, blank expression.

She turned her emotionless eyes towards the male doctor and did something unusual. She smiled.

As she did, the female doctor screamed and let go out of shock. In the woman's mouth were not human teeth, but long, sharp spikes. Too long for her mouth to close fully without causing any damage…

The male doctor stared back at her for a moment before asking "What in the hell are you?"

She cracked her neck down to her shoulder to observe him, still smiling.

There was a long pause, the security had been alerted and could be heard coming down the hallway.

As he heard them approach, she darted forward, sinking her teeth into the front of his throat, ripping out his jugular and letting him fall to the floor, gasping for air as he choked on his own blood.

She stood up and leaned over him, her face coming dangerously close to his as the life faded from his eyes.

She leaned closer and whispered in his ear.

"I... am... God..."

The doctor's eyes filled with fear as he watched her calmly walk away to greet the security men. His last ever sight would be watching her feast on them one by one.

The female doctor who survived the incident named her "The Expressionless".

There was never a sighting of her again.

Lover of Anime
Owner of Dogs
Destroyer of Hunger
Keeper of- Aw shit I lost it!
Shaden is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Shaden for this post:
Old 01-23-2015, 08:41 PM   #2
Shaden

Default Explanation

Just a little scary story that I "enjoy", thought I should share it

Lover of Anime
Owner of Dogs
Destroyer of Hunger
Old 01-23-2015, 08:42 PM   #3
PlagueBringer
getDare Devil

I never thought I'd see the day where Creepypasta was brought into the GetDare community.

Dislikes: Pain, CBT, Minor Public, Wax Play, Long Dares, Minor Messy

Non-Negotiable Limits: Major Public, Eating Scat, Messy, Vomit
---
PM Dares and Supply List!

---
BAD BABY! If you see me curse in any of my posts or PMs you are obligated to give me a punishment! For each bad word I say in a post pointed out, I must change the post (if possible) and smack my balls 10 times.
PlagueBringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2015, 08:43 PM   #4
Shaden

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlagueBringer View Post
I never thought I'd see the day where Creepypasta was brought into the GetDare community.
there's a first for everything, heres hoping this isnt against any rules

Lover of Anime
Owner of Dogs
Destroyer of Hunger

Last edited by Shaden; 01-24-2015 at 05:50 PM. Reason: typo
Old 01-24-2015, 05:26 PM   #5
justJane
getDare is Go Go Go

I like the story; it succeeds in being creepy - it had me with the kitten in her mouth. I wish it wouldn't make the woman out to be otherworldly, but that is definitely just a personal preference.
justJane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2015, 05:49 PM   #6
Shaden

Sign

If anyone else has any "scary" stories they want to share, post them here. I'm sure people would love to read them. Post your favorites, one a friend told you or make up your own. Whatever it is why not share it and, Dare to scare (had to)

Lover of Anime
Owner of Dogs
Destroyer of Hunger
Old 01-26-2015, 12:06 AM   #7
Clerisyberry

I love that you're bringing creepy to getDare! I'm in love with horror myself, but they definitely give me the shivers, especially those psychological horrors. *shiver*

Maybe if I saw this story play out, it might be scarier. For some reason, it wasn't that creepy for me. Time to check out the creepy side of reddit, and I hope more people post more here.

Even though I wasn't scared poopless, I loved reading this!
Clerisyberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2015, 01:56 AM   #8
An_Jon
Distinguished Member

This is the first thread I have ever subscribed to. I'll be bringing my own into it later tonight.

Love the story by the way, one of my favourite creepypastas

I like talking to new people. Come and say hello if you'd like to get to know me

26 | M | UK | Bisexual | Switch | Punmaster
About Me | My Blog | BDSM Test

Come and play with me:
My AMA
My KIK - and rules on using it!

An_Jon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2015, 02:07 AM   #9
sexyjack96

This gave me the chills just reading it! But what a great scary story! I am very pleased you decided to share it with us.

Moderate anal play, pain, orgasm control, humiliation, light-moderate CBT, exhibition, water play, role playing, pet play, being partial nude, biting

Dislikes :
Wee, spanking, cross Dressing, cum Eating, semi public humiliation, whipping, being fully nude.

Limits :
Urethra play, poo/scat, family/pets/animals, children, blood, full public humiliation.
sexyjack96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2015, 05:23 PM   #10
Shaden

Exclamation

Ok quick edit to this thread...

As well as posting scary storys people can post scary dares they have for other people to take. People can also post that they are willing to do something "scary" and even go over ther limits for a limited time

and so to kick things off I will be willing to do 3 scary dares you can come up with, 1 per person, not going over my limits

Lover of Anime
Owner of Dogs
Destroyer of Hunger

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
creepy, scary, scary as hell, story