Old 01-12-2015, 04:12 PM   #1
douglas_b

Eye The Trust Game [Group Dare]

We've all heard of the trust game where you fall back into someones arms, this takes it to the next level.

Step 1 - The Setup

As the leader you will tell everyone to stand in the middle of the room and put on a blindfold. The first rule is that nobody but you is allowed to talk. Tell everyone to start walking around the room randomly.

After a minute or so, tell everyone to try and find everyone else and form a circle holding hands.

Step 2 - The Risk

Okay, you should all be standing in a circle holding hands. Now tell everyone to take off everything below the waist except their underwear. No one will be able to see... unless someone peaks...

You will instruct everyone to pass their removed clothes to the person on their left. You will now be holding the person to the rights clothes.

Tell everyone to pass the clothes in their hands to the left again. Repeat this until one step before everyone has their clothes back.

Step 3 - Real Trust

You're all standing with only your underwear on your bottom halves, holding the person to your lefts clothes whilst blindfolded.

Instruct everyone to drop the clothes in front of them.

Tell everyone to keep their eyes closed. Now here comes the real temptation. Tell everyone to remove their blindfolds and drop it in front of them. They must keep their eyes closed.

Step 4 - Raising the Stakes

You're all standing in a circle with only your underwear on your bottom halves. Everyone has their eyes closed... maybe...

Let's take it up a notch. Tell everyone to remove their underwear. Again pass it to the left. Repeat this until just before you get your underwear back.

You will be holding the person to your lefts underwear. Everyone should drop it. Tell them all to hold hands with the people next to them.

Now you are all holding hands completely naked from the waist down! Everyone will have their eyes closed... or maybe not... perhaps someone has had a peak. Maybe a couple people have been watching the whole time. Or even worse, everyone is looking except you!

Count up to 10 slowly. You now instruct everyone to pass the clothes in front of them back to their owner. Tell them to keep their eyes closed! Once everyone has redressed the game is over.

This is more of a fantasy dare, but I don't think it's too crazy that you could do it with the right group of people.

If anyone does do it, I'd love to hear the story!
Woodland Adventure[/CENTER]
douglas_b is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 6 users say Thank You to douglas_b for this post:
Old 01-12-2015, 10:07 PM   #2
PrincessSpiders

Definitely something I'd want to try
If you PM me "edge", I have to edge every time until someone messages me "cum"

You can call me Princess
PrincessSpiders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2015, 11:42 PM   #3
Matt Slater

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas_b View Post
We've all heard of the trust game where you fall back into someones arms, this takes it to the next level.

Step 1 - The Setup

As the leader you will tell everyone to stand in the middle of the room and put on a blindfold. The first rule is that nobody but you is allowed to talk. Tell everyone to start walking around the room randomly.

After a minute or so, tell everyone to try and find everyone else and form a circle holding hands.

Step 2 - The Risk

Okay, you should all be standing in a circle holding hands. Now tell everyone to take off everything below the waist except their underwear. No one will be able to see... unless someone peaks...

You will instruct everyone to pass their removed clothes to the person on their left. You will now be holding the person to the rights clothes.

Tell everyone to pass the clothes in their hands to the left again. Repeat this until one step before everyone has their clothes back.

Step 3 - Real Trust

You're all standing with only your underwear on your bottom halves, holding the person to your lefts clothes whilst blindfolded.

Instruct everyone to drop the clothes in front of them.

Tell everyone to keep their eyes closed. Now here comes the real temptation. Tell everyone to remove their blindfolds and drop it in front of them. They must keep their eyes closed.

Step 4 - Raising the Stakes

You're all standing in a circle with only your underwear on your bottom halves. Everyone has their eyes closed... maybe...

Let's take it up a notch. Tell everyone to remove their underwear. Again pass it to the left. Repeat this until just before you get your underwear back.

You will be holding the person to your lefts underwear. Everyone should drop it. Tell them all to hold hands with the people next to them.

Now you are all holding hands completely naked from the waist down! Everyone will have their eyes closed... or maybe not... perhaps someone has had a peak. Maybe a couple people have been watching the whole time. Or even worse, everyone is looking except you!

Count up to 10 slowly. You now instruct everyone to pass the clothes in front of them back to their owner. Tell them to keep their eyes closed! Once everyone has redressed the game is over.

This is more of a fantasy dare, but I don't think it's too crazy that you could do it with the right group of people.

If anyone does do it, I'd love to hear the story!
I will join in this game
Matt Slater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2015, 03:38 PM   #4
qatguy
getDare Succubus

I also want to try. But how can someone do this trust dare solo?
qatguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2015, 04:30 PM   #5
douglas_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by qatguy View Post
I also want to try. But how can someone do this trust dare solo?
I don't know about alone, but you could do a group video chat. Have everyone stand so their full body is in view.
Woodland Adventure[/CENTER]
douglas_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2015, 02:40 AM   #6
toastywarm

You can't do it solo but you can have a very pleasant fantasy imagining yourself playing this game!

Thank you for a few very sexy minutes Douglas.

I am 32, female & straight

Turn ons:
Humiliation; teasing & being teased

Punish me with:
  • Corner time
  • Mouth soaping
  • Sleep deprivation
  • Pee (except public)
  • Some poop (won't eat it)
  • Capsaicin cream - on butt only-no genitals no anus
  • Orgasm control -edging does nothing for me
  • Writing lines