Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 12-11-2014, 04:16 AM   #1
nude.for.life

Default Surfing Lesson

I have always considered the story section to be the first thing I look at when I log on to getDare. I haven't posted in here for quite a while though. My previous stories are in my signature so please check them out!

This first story is based on something that happened not too long ago. I'm currently 19 and I was 19 then too. I wanted to learn how to surf because I'd been born in Australia and didn't even know how to surf after living there my whole life. Friends kept inviting me but I didn't know how. I booked a surfing lesson but little did I know what kind of things would happen at this lesson. I didn't know what to expect, but now...I'd go back in a heart beat.

50% of this story will be true. For certain purposes I will not be using real names.

Tuesday
At around 9:30pm I arrived at the company's office. A buff guy in a tight wetsuit greeted me, checked off my name and asked me to fill out some medical forms. Once this was done, he directed me to a rack of wetsuits ordered in sizes. I picked my size and carried it to the change room. There, two other people were sitting, already in their wetsuits looking excited.

"You can get changed here mate," the instructor said kindly, "wear as little as possible underneath and take a seat when you're done."

I dropped my bag on the bench next to me and started to undress. I could feel the other two people in the room staring at me. One was a guy in his mid-20's, the other was a girl who looked about 16 or 17. When I glanced at the guy he immediately looked away but the girl shyly dropped her eyeline without moving her head.

I stripped down to my skin-tight swimming trunks and struggled into my wetsuit. Afterwards taking a seat. Three more people entered in about 3 minutes after I'd sat down. A girl who looked around 18 and her friend who looked the same age. Then entered another guy in his early 20's.

The three girls in the room looked like surfy chicks. Swept back, unwashed hair, natural faces and tanned, toned bodies. These girls definitely seemed out of my league, but I never decline a challenge. The first 16 year old girl was blonde and hadn't developed much but it goes without saying that she was an early bloomer. The two 18 year old friends were both fairly large in the chest area. Not too big, not too small. Just the way I like it. One was blonde, the other a sun-kissed brunette and both were extremely beautiful.

The girls stripped down to their bikinis, attracting every little bit of the guys attention, and slipped into their wetsuits.

Without any further ado the instructor took us outside, gave us our beginner surfboards and we began to walk down to the beach.

When we arrived at the beach, flags were set up in the sand to mark the area in which we were to remain whilst surfing. The instructor went over some safety procedures first and then taught us how to stand up on the boards. After that we got straight into it and hit the water. The swell was decent for beginners, waves maximizing in height at around 2ft. The wind was choppy, making it slightly harder to turn and the water was 16 degrees celsius (roughly 61 farenheight).

About halfway through the lesson I caught a wave that was roughly 1'6" and successfully stood up. Coming into the shore I jumped off into the water, picked up my board and started heading back out. Not too far away from me was the brunette 18 year old who had caught a wave before me. I caught up to her and said hey. She responded politely.

"What's your name?" I asked.
"Natasha, but you can call me Tash" she said with a smile.
"Glad to meet you Tash, I'm Josh."
"Nice to meet you. Great day out here ey? Decent swell. You been surfing before?"
"This is actually my first time," I replied, "but I'm loving it so far!"
"There's gotta be a first time for everything hey?!"

Oh the firsts that would occur that day...

Likes: Nudity! RISK of Getting Caught, Exercise/Fitness, Hidden Public, Spanking, Wedgies.
Limits: Family, Friends, Pain, Permanent, Blood, Scat, Piss, Poo, BDSM, Xdressing Will occasionally send pics.
Check out my stories; Michael's New Family (Completed): http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=150020 and Michael's New Family The Sequel - The Tables Turn http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=149895

Kik: nude.for.life

Last edited by nude.for.life; 12-12-2014 at 04:24 AM.
nude.for.life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2014, 06:02 AM   #2
stukkie

Bug

great start, good writing. Looking forward to next chapter
stukkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2014, 04:24 AM   #3
nude.for.life

Tuesday [11am]

After surfing for an hour, I'd gotten to know most of the other people in my group. Tash was the first person I'd met. After her was her blonde friend, Natalie and the two 20 year olds, Colin and Matt. I had still not been introduced to the youngest of the group however.

I'd successfully caught 7 waves already and seemed to have the two friends impressed. On the eighth wave, I headed right into shore and saw the younger girl standing there, about to head back out.

"Hey" I said trying to sound polite. She gave no response but I persisted, "I'm Josh, what's your name?"
"Tara" she quietly returned.
"Nice to meet you Tara, are you enjoying the lesson so far?"
"It's going pretty well" she said almost mumbling.
"Well come on" I said attempting to be enthusiastic, "let's get back out there!"

Her self-esteem and enjoyment seemed to be really low, I wanted to try and raise them to a sufficient level again. For another half hour, I spent time with her, encouraging her and attempting to catch the same waves.

At what I'm guessing was 11.45am, we caught one into shore together and high-fived after we'd both jumped off.

"Not bad for a first timer" she said with a glistening smirk.
"Oh so you have surfed before? Cheeky," I replied.
"Only once before, this is my second lesson. I wasn't sure that I wanted to come back and do another but...I did."
"Why's that?"

Tara, as we sat on the shore waiting for the others to come in, whispered something in my ear that would change my entire perspective of the lesson.

"Ho...lyy...shit."

This is where this story becomes fiction! The first five people to respond with an idea of what Tara whispered shall be considered and I will choose one of the ideas on which to base the next two chapters. Short stories are good so don't lengthen it too much but it can be anything! Make sure it includes most characters from the group!

Likes: Nudity! RISK of Getting Caught, Exercise/Fitness, Hidden Public, Spanking, Wedgies.
Limits: Family, Friends, Pain, Permanent, Blood, Scat, Piss, Poo, BDSM, Xdressing Will occasionally send pics.
Check out my stories; Michael's New Family (Completed): http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=150020 and Michael's New Family The Sequel - The Tables Turn http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=149895

Old 12-14-2014, 01:55 PM   #4
nude.for.life

Please, if anyone has an idea for the next two chapters involving all the characters I'd love to hear them! Make it awesome!

Old 12-15-2014, 01:36 PM   #5
Fetique
Enigma

I'd rather you surprise us! Loving it so far.
I may add more to the list with time.
Fetique is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk