Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 12-29-2014, 09:58 PM   #16
Lizard
getDare Sweetheart

Default The stories

I stumbled on this site because of the stories, and ended up lurking more than posting, though I've put up all of my Truth/Dare related stories. It has been interesting over the years to watch the community grow and interact.

These days, I pop in and out, hardly posting at all, but always looking for fresh ideas that might spark a new story.

Likes: Humilliation, CD, marginally risky dares, outdoor/public, self bondage, pee/diapers

HARD Limits: dangerous, perminant, feces, directly involving people/family, long dares, cutting/blood, food play/messy, nudity, pics, animals

Boring, so don't bother: wedgies, edging
Lizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2014, 10:59 PM   #17
nastylarry

I came across get dare when I was looking for a dice dare I had seen several years ago. It was a dice dare involving cum eating and when I first saw it I thought the concept was gross. Then a few years later I found myself curious about what it would feel like to get cum shot on my face or in my mouth, and I realized I could get my cock over my head pretty easily, but I couldn't just make myself do it. So I went looking for that dice dare and I came across get dare. I found that cumming on my face or in my mouth is pretty nasty and humiliating but it gives me some weird sexual satisfaction when somebody (or the dice) tells me to do it. Now, I'm trying to expand my boundaries a little, hopefully meet some new people to chat with about nasty things, do dares, maybe try to be a slave, who knows?

Message me on kik if you want to chat

Kik me: "briefs" and I'll send a pic of me in briefs
"strip" and I'll send a pic of me naked
"dick" and I'll send you a dick pic

Kik:nastylarry
nastylarry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2015, 12:32 PM   #18
Halo85

Scrolling through the truths and finding this has been somewhat refreshing, a very good question indeed. Personally, I find this site to be an ideal place in which to express my own creativity in terms of creating Dice Dares, realising as of this moment I haven't even posted any, however having an account prior to this one in which I have. That said, the meeting of people and searching for possible Dommes/Switches in general is the most appealing factor. Like yourself, a good, intellectual conversation is something rather cherished by myself.
Exhibitionism (With little risk, willing to grow/push). Gambling (Games with your clothes or a picture on the line). Forced & Unforced Nudity. Forced & Unforced Masturbation. CBT (Willing to grow/push). Pictures. Tease & Denial/Orgasm Control. Creative & Immersive Games of Chance. Pain (Depending on variables).

Will Try (Under Guidance):
Anal. Cum Eating.

The Nether Realm:
Cross dressing. Piss & S**t. Animals. Family & Friend involvement.
Halo85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 10:36 AM   #19
IVIisty

I first started a profile here for the dares. Being open to so many peoples different ideas gives a lot more varied things to do.
But as far as chatting on the site goes, I've taken more to answering these truth questions than anything else.
IVIisty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 02:16 AM   #20
M.G
getDare Sweetheart

I came here for the community - it is one of the first communities that I have ever came across that explores the community's sexuality (turn ons and offs) so openly.

And stayed because I am learning so much about other people.
Makes me feel connected

Oh and FUN!!

HELLO, I'M M.G
I HOPE YOU HAVE AN EXTREMELY KINKY DAY.

- A DOM TRYING TO FIND HIMSELF -

- B H-
- AMA -
- TUMBLR -

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
M.G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 09:35 PM   #21
PlagueBringer
getDare Devil

Well, in my eyes, it somewhat has stayed a truth or dare site. The dares that are more worked out and planned actually sound like dares, but the ones that end up sounding like "Edge 3 times and put toothpaste in your ass" just fuck up my hope that people actually understand what truth or dare is.

I've made it a small personal rule that for every dare or truth I post I start them out with "I dare you to..." or "Is it true...".

Dislikes: Pain, CBT, Minor Public, Wax Play, Long Dares, Minor Messy

Non-Negotiable Limits: Major Public, Eating Scat, Messy, Vomit
---
PM Dares and Supply List!

---
BAD BABY! If you see me curse in any of my posts or PMs you are obligated to give me a punishment! For each bad word I say in a post pointed out, I must change the post (if possible) and smack my balls 10 times.
PlagueBringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2015, 07:04 AM   #22
RobinRed

I'd say primarily the community, and the chance of having some naughty fun with people I know, and who know me....i guess you'd call them friends! :-)

m/37/uk : [Bi, because a girl told me so.]

:Humiliation, diapers, edging, anal, webcam (did I mention I was hot?)
:Face (at first) illegal, friends, permanent

My PM Dares List

Denied by girls

https://dirtycode.io/9J7D4
RobinRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2015, 07:54 AM   #23
LPV
getDare Saint

It is a fairly safe place to meet like-minded people without taking a chance on anyone you know finding out about your kinky side.

Triangle is also requiring lpv to do 25 DAILY edges during this denial time.

Last orgasm--October 18, 2023

About me: My likes, dislikes and limits

Sam, RIP!
LPV is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk