Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 12-07-2014, 04:32 PM   #1
An_Jon
Distinguished Member

Default Don't cum: An_Jon's entry.

Spoiler:
[B]This is my submission for the getdare writing contest. The challenge was to write a story over 1000 words long with the plot of 'a guy/girl goes to a party and wakes up all tied up'. This is the first challenge.[/B]

The soft-focus ceiling edges filled with brilliant, warm sunlight filled Amy's eyes. It felt like a dream state. She was cozy, safe, tucked up inside her own bed. Sunday morning's tend to lend themselves well to lie-ins, particularly on warm spring days. Her arms were underneath her pillow in a comfortable position, her feet felt locked in place wide apart on her bed. I guess I can stay like this for a few more minutes. She never set her alarm for before 11 on Sunday mornings, and felt certain she still had a good few minutes to go.

Bleep. Bleep. Bleep. Bleep. "Good morning Amy, rise and shine!" The voice from the personalised radio sounded upbeat, optimistic. The date is Sunday, May 26th 2024. The time is 11am. Get out of bed, that bacon won't cook itself!" Amy chuckled. It would. She'd left it in the grill the night before. It was hooked up to the alarm clock to start cooking as soon as it went off. This gave her a good 15 minutes to throw on a dressing gown and get downstairs.

She tried to roll to the side, she wouldn't budge. She was comfy, but the promise of bacon had already filled her nostrils. She budged again. She wasn't moving. Her eyes shot open and her stomach dropped. She tugged hard with her wrists. She felt something tight around them, binding them. Same for her ankles, wide apart on her bed. She wrestled and struggled beneath her covers and let out a cry; a loud cry. She writhed her body so that the covers fell off.

She regretted this immediately. The change in temperature stood her nipples on end. She was cold and exposed. She hadn't remembered going to bed naked, either. Continuing to struggle she noticed her clothes, neatly folded, on her chair just to her left. She looked down at the end of her bed, expecting to see whoever did this; instead she found something far, far worse.

It was a camera.

It was stood on a tripod near the wall. It was plugged into the socket her mobile phone usually is. There was a little red light on the right hand side of it which she presumed meant 'recording'. Another lead trailed out from it and plugged into a black laptop, facing away from Amy. A microphone, also plugged into the laptop, was facing towards the bed. Amy worked out what all of this meant.

She let out and involuntary moan and struggled harder. She fought and fought until her ankles burned and her wrists bled. She fought until her energy drained totally and she was left helpless and exhausted on her bed. Her jaw shook in fear, repeating the like 'Oh fuck, oh shit. Oh fuck, oh shit.'

"Do not cum". A voice filled her room. It was a deep, powerful male voice. Amy, startled, looked around her room.

"W-what?" She replied. Her voice stuttered, but was strong.

"Do not cum. This is your only warning." Came the voice again. As soon as it stopped Amy gasped and felt a warm, wet rush to her pussy. There was a tingling, a vibrating down there. She tightened the restraints. Against her will there was a warm glow building between her legs. Amy moaned aloud, her legs twitching as she struggled to close them. The intensity was building. Her nipples hardened. She was breathing hard; her stomach rose and fell furiously. She writhed on her bed, but it was no use. She tried to look down as her clit to see when was causing her torment, but at that moment a sudden rush a pleasure hit her. She fought, her captive’s voice had compelled her to obey the command not to cum, but she couldn’t hold it back any longer.

“Why?” Amy screamed out as she came. She jerked, partly through pleasure, mainly through fear.

“I warned you, Amy Barnes.” Amy gasped aloud. The voice continued “email address: [email protected]. Password: IbizaGirl2023.” Her Facebook login details. Amy’s heart dropped. “I will be uploading the recording of your disobedience to Facebook in a matter of two minutes. I’m turning the privacy off. Do not disobey again.”

“No, please don’t Everyone will see!” Amy tried to look at the camera. “Please, you’ll ruin my life!”

“You agreed to be mine, now you’re mine.” The voice appeared to fill the room.

“What the fuck? I-I…” Amy paused and thought back. She’d made no agreements. “You’re lying” she shouted.

“Oh really?” There was what appeared to be an audible chuckle in the voice as he spoke those words. From the ceiling a giant screen Amy’s TV flashed on. It was in the corner of her room, just above the laptop. It showed a video of her drinking in a house she didn’t recognise.

“What is this?” Amy was transfixed by the images. They were undoubtedly her. That was her sleek, red hair, her favourite black dress, but how could they be? She’d stayed in last night to finish a report for university. She repeated her question again.

“Watch,” the voice commanded. Amy focused on the screen again. She seemed to be laughing, joking, having a good time; she couldn’t tell though as there was no sound. After a pause the voice resumed: “oh, and Amy; whatever you do – do not cum.”

The screen cut to a shot of Amy, bound so that she had no choice than to be on all fours. There were shackles drilled into the floor which were around her wrists and ankles. The vibrating restarted. Amy tensed and groaned behind her teeth. The sound appeared on the TV.

“I give myself to my new Master. I am his to do as he pleases with, forever!” That was undoubtedly Amy’s voice through the TV. Her heart was sinking as another wave of pleasure washed through her. She tensed hard. Her toes curled. She let out a huge scream, but managed to avoid orgasm. Her breathing was hard.

“You’re going to want to watch this part” came the voice. On the TV a man stepped onto the screen. He was over 6 foot, muscular and bald. He had a silver piercing through his left ear. Amy looked overjoyed to see him on the screen.

“Here, my love.” The man’s voice was the same as the voice which had been filling the room. He was holding a small black piece of technology. “This is the Hitachi chip. Brand new. Can’t even buy these. I got it through a connection I have in the company.” Amy giggled, her breasts bounced around on screen. “What it does is very clever,” he continued, “I implant this into your clitoris and then all of your orgasms are mine, forever.” He knelt in front of her and looked into her eyes. “There’s no going back from this, are you sure that you want this?”

“Yes, Master.” Back on her bed, Amy fought away another orgasm.

“The only issue is, sweetie, that I need this to put it in you.” He pulled a black gun out of his back pocket and loaded the chip into it. He moved behind Amy and pointed the gun between her legs. Again, Amy giggled, looking happy and contented. “Hold still.”

There was a click, and the Amy on screen let out the most blood-curdling scream. She breathed in hard and screamed again, and again. Tears rolled down her face as she pulled against her restraints, blood tricked between her legs. Her master stood up without comforting her.

“You’d best get used to not moving and screaming, this is your life now.” He walked off screen leaving Amy alone, sobbing.

Back in her room, Amy screamed as she was overcome by an orgasm.

“I’m sorry! I’m so sorry!” She was crying in real life now, too. “Please, I’m sorry.” She screeched on the final sorry. She was out of breath and afraid. There was a soft whirring from her bed.

“You may have noticed I’ve… modified your bedroom a little.” Metallic wires crept from under her bed, touching her skin. They were cold against her hot, sweating body. “Everything in here is now under my command, especially you.” They slowly constricted around her body. They were around her thighs, arms, torso, breasts, feet, toes, fingers, hips. There were so many of them. They coiled and tightened. She struggled until she had no movement left in her. One wrapped around her cheeks and mouth, leaving her unable to close her jaw. Her breasts were squeezed until she thought they would burst.

One crept up and began coiling around her neck.

“I warned you.” Can the voice. Amy, left unable to move and barely able to make a noise, was helpless against the coil around her neck. I got tighter and tighter. Tears in her eyes began to blur her vision. She was looking at the ceiling as it began to lose focus. Everything became soft, blurred, dark. She faded out.

Just before the room went, she felt her body relax. The wires retracted and she let in a huge gulp of air. Her eyes dropped.

When Amy awoke she was still in the same position. There were red marks all over her body. Her neck felt like it had been crushed. She coughed and spluttered.

“I wouldn’t let you come to any serious harm now would I, my love?”

“Fuck…” Amy coughed. The word broke hallway through. “Fuck you.” She was red with rage. “I don’t love you. I’m not yours!” She pulled against her restraints again.

“Oh but you are. You agreed to come out with us last night and play.”

“Who? When?” Amy looked back at the screen. Sure enough, the TV flashed back on. There was Amy, sat at her desk writing her report. What was this? She took a drink of the water on her desk and went back to writing. “What is this?”

“Wait and see, beautiful.” After a delay Amy started looking drowsy. Without warning, her head hit her desk. “As you watch this next piece, don’t cum.”

“Oh shit.” The vibrating started again, more intense. Back on the screen there was Amy once more, with her new Master. They were laughing and joking. He offered to take her to his place, she said yes. The video skipped on.

Amy was better at dealing with the vibrations, but they were still affecting her against her will. Plus, she was tired.

On the screen Amy was taking off her clothes, slowly, for her Master. Other people were in the room cheering, drinking and clapping. She was naked, except for her panties. She turned and bent over as she took them off, grinding her ass against her Master’s waist. He grabbed her with rough hands and led her away.

Amy pulled hard against her restraints. It was getting too much again. She was very afraid of the consequences this time.

Back on the screen Amy was on all fours again, blood between her legs, only her Master was there too. He was behind her, fucking her ferociously. She was screaming, loud: ‘oh God, oh God’. He was thrusting fast and hard. He pulled, his cock wet. It was huge, easily 10 inches and thick. He moved in front of her and saw on-screen her involuntarily lick her lips. She opened her mouth and he fucked it, just as hard. Spit and drool fell to the ground as she gagged.

Amy was finding herself turned on against this. This was her life now, she had almost accepted it. She had lost her own free will and needed to keep this man with his enormous cock happy. She had been instructed not to cum, so she would fight for him. He was, after all, apparently her love. What had he done to her to make her into that girl she saw on screen? She was dirty, but never anything like that. She vowed within herself not to cum.

She glanced back at the screen. The size of his cock, the roughness of his fucking, the way she looked in his presence excited her. She was his fucktoy now. She liked that thought. She let herself go. She let her guard down, and then the vibrations got through her defences and suddenly she was powerless against the sensations. She orgasmed with a whimper. She was disappointed in herself.

The door creaked open. She hard footsteps. She looked over and saw her master walk into the room, naked. He walked towards her until his huge cock was right in front of her face. Her face looked like it did on screen now: obedient, submissive, horny. She was desperate to grab it to apologise properly. From beneath the bed the cables began creeping over her body again. They restricted everywhere apart from her breasts, thighs, neck and dripping cunt. On the screen she heard these words:

“Take this. You’ll wake up in your bed. Then we can start the real fun.”

Her eyes were all that were left able to move. They looked at his face. His lip curled as he snarled. From behind his back he raised a cane.

“You’ll learn not to disobey soon.”

The first hit burned her cunt. A seemingly endless flurry followed. Amy screamed and groaned and accepted her new life of pain, humiliation and obedience.

I like talking to new people. Come and say hello if you'd like to get to know me

26 | M | UK | Bisexual | Switch | Punmaster
About Me | My Blog | BDSM Test

Come and play with me:
My AMA
My KIK - and rules on using it!

An_Jon is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk