Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 02-07-2015, 04:33 PM   #91
MissMaria
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jah Brother View Post
Indeed you got all right to share as much or as less as you want, but than you also shouldn't be suprised someone will drop the ball if it turns out you got a penis.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gdx46MDvKrE
To that extent in this setting I do agree, based upon the content of this site and its purpose it would be counter productive for me not to tell people what genitals I have.

But there are two points here,

1. A post op trans has the genitals that coincide with there true gender, under that circumstance when I have a vagina it is no ones but mine business whether I am trans or not, that is not an honesty thing it is a that is not part of my life thing.

2. Under any other setting where a SEXUAL contact relationship is not the case, again the trans state of a trans person is there business alone.

So to an extent I agree but... I get the feeling from some of the prior posts made and whether it is intentional or just me misreading it I don't know, but I get the feeling it was being said that EVERY trans person should broadcast themselves as trans... Now like I said to an extent I agree but in the case of a post op I disagree and in the case of both a post op and pre op mistress/master I disagree as that knowledge is not relivent to the situation.

Likes, Dislikes & Limits
PM Commands

Member of the unofficial getDare PM Dare Commission.
Help spread the word and the PM Dares! Join Today!
PM me a dare to find out how.
MissMaria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 05:10 AM   #92
Conviction

Location: Take a globe and spin it, point to a given square mile and I will say yes/no

ok, to define things for this thread
Gender: your role, a social construct and the way people treat you
Sex: Penis/pussy/both/neither?
Sexuality: Which kind are you attracted to?
trans people (pre op) should probably post both a sex and a gender
Trans people (post op) should not need to post a gender
people who do not feel their organs were placed on the wrong body (I need a blanket term, sorry if this feels derogatory) should need only post a sex.
Everybody should post a sexuality, if you feel you have a confusing sex, you should post as "I am attracted to ______, as opposed to just "straight, gay" or whatever happens to be your thing.

this way everybody gets the info they need without needing to ask, that way lying is just lying. I dont think this is the main problem, the main problem is the skewed female/male ratio in the kinky community which will be hard to fix without some sort of major raise in publicity (the 50 shades movie is NOT helping) but this will stop people from making mistakes and breaking hearts, which is also bad.

My guide to avoiding the worst masters!
(I really wish I didn't need to write this, but people can be jerks)
Conviction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 06:05 AM   #93
lilsissy
Account Banned

Location: CA,USA,Debael's crib crying for a new diaper and sucking on my pacifer

ok so i have had a couple people call me fake but i have been transitioning for 1.5 years now and im getting my surgery soon, im saving up for it, and im tired of being called fake, i dress female and i do femme things, i even have a female name. i dont think im fake, i think i am true to who i am.
I am Debael's Darling little girl ;p
Likes/dislikes/Limits,training, Pm dares,
OWNED by Debael
I worship Debael's feet(god that makes me so horny)
lilsissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 05:34 PM   #94
itslate

I believe we have no real disagreement here.

Both sides can be understood and there is no easy solution, except to talk to each other about honesty and goals when beginning a relationship on this site.

And I really don't think the faker was transgendered, so this is actually a bit off topic.
itslate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2015, 05:38 PM   #95
MissMaria
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by itslate View Post
And I really don't think the faker was transgendered, so this is actually a bit off topic.
Your right, and I agree there needs to be a place where fakers can go and fake till there hart is content it is not a nice feeling to put that much effort into the start only to find that the other person was not wholly honest about there identity and ability to perform the tasks you obviously put a lot of time and care into creating.

But I can offer no insite as to why they do it.

Likes, Dislikes & Limits
PM Commands

Member of the unofficial getDare PM Dare Commission.
Help spread the word and the PM Dares! Join Today!
PM me a dare to find out how.
MissMaria is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk