Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Closed Thread

Old 05-06-2007, 12:29 PM   #1
naughtygirl108

Send a message via AIM to naughtygirl108
Default pussy punishments

hi. i need some punishments that will hurt my pussy and i also need sme self wedgie dares. you know you want to punish the naughty girl
The following user says Thank You to naughtygirl108 for this post:
Old 05-06-2007, 12:38 PM   #2
mausi7280bi

Send a message via Yahoo to mausi7280bi

ok my naughty girl,
here are little dares:
1.put on every pussylip 2 clothpins, on your clit too. let them there for 10 minutes then pull the pins from your pussy. if it is to harmless, then put more pins on your pussy.
2.get stinging nettle and rub it on your clit and tell about it. best is it if you rub it all over your pussy and nipples.

----------------------------------------------
masturbations, soft pain,humilation,bondage
NoGos:
messy things,pop,permanents,public nudity around my home
wedgie ( that damash my undies )
sending pics or dared to buy a cam or so ..
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Old 05-06-2007, 01:13 PM   #3
cyrano69

bad girl... naughty girl...

- put some toothpaste on a finger or two... then insert. you can't wash your pussy for 10 minutes.

- prepare 15 ice cubes, insert them 3 at a time, wait for ice cubes to melt, then insert 3 more... do it 5 times on total.

- take a ruler, bend it and slap your pussy lips/clit 10 times.

- get some really small suspenders, give yourself the biggest wedgie&melvin ever (make sure splits your pussy lips), attach the suspenders to underwear. dress up normaly to cover suspenders and go about your normal day. keep it like that for 4 hours at least.

Have "fun"
Old 05-06-2007, 01:18 PM   #4
anonimousbob
Distinguished Member

a worse toothpaste one is just squeeze a whole tube into your pussy and leave it

Ask me anything
http://anonimousbob.tumblr.com/ask

yes: secluded public, crossdressing,, chastity sexual, anal (including enemas if you want), slight pain, anything else not on the above list I can't think of right now

no: openly public/involving others, bodily waste, extreme pain

Add me at [email protected]
Check out my profile and album on Kinktalk
I am looking for a mistress to serve right now
Old 05-06-2007, 01:25 PM   #5
mxmn117

Find the tightest, smallest G-string you have and put it on backwards (with the thin, string part in the front), then pull it up as far as you can (and I mean as far as it will physically go) and duct tape the underwear to your skin to hold it in place. Roll a six sided die. The number you roll is how many hours you must leave it like this.

For added fun, flip a coin twice. If it's tails either time, in addition to the above you must attach 3 clothespins to both your cunt lips and insert two ice cubes in your ass until they melt. If it's tails BOTH times, insert three ice cubes in your ass and in addition to the 3 clothespins on your pussy, attach two clothespins to each nipple.
Old 05-06-2007, 01:28 PM   #6
metalmaker15

Send a message via MSN to metalmaker15 Send a message via Yahoo to metalmaker15

Bedtime pussy tortue - take two pieces of long cord, tie one to each of your labia then tie them to your big toes making sure the cord is shorter than the length of your outstretched leg. Have a good night!
And
Take a tampon and smear it with the heat cream you put on sprained muscles, perhaps experiment with the amount, insert the tampon and feel the heat,
Old 05-06-2007, 05:26 PM   #7
marth

1) use an electric mixer (egg beater). Take one of the beaters out, and leave the other in the electric mixer, insert the beater attatched to the mixer in your pussy, and let it run at the lowest setting for 30 seconds.

2) insert 2 ping pong balls in your pussy. wearing a thong, loop the back of one leg of it over a door knob, keep your heels to the door, and bend over and touch your toes 30 times.

3) masturbate for 30 minutes without stopping or cumming. as soon as you have to stop to avoid cumming insert a tampon soaked in hot sauce in your pussy, and leave it for the rest of the half hour.

4) get a power drill. as a bit, use a spoon, a brillo pad (steel wool), and any one other item that will fit. for each bit, spin it inside your pussy for 1 minutes solid.

5) make a tight tight thong out of fishing line, or dental floss. soak the part going over your pussy in hot sauce. Wear it for 6 hours.
Old 05-07-2007, 01:57 PM   #8
naughtygirl108

wow, you guys are good. keep them coming and i also need some wedgie dares to hurt my pussy. thanks!

also i have been doing clip dares and i need some suggestions of things to clip on my pussylips.
Old 05-07-2007, 10:24 PM   #9
marth

lol, if we're doin so good then let us know which ones you've done, and how they went.

3 more
1) clip a string tied to 2 paper cups with either binder clips or clothes pins. Then take a shower. You cannot empty the cups till you've showered for 15 minutes.

2) masturbate for 10 minutes, then turn on a tube vacuum an let it suck on your clit 10 times for 5 seconds each. Now repeat this whole dare 2 more times. Do not cum.

3) run 3 straightpins through each pussy lip. in one side and out the other. It'll hurt but it wont leave any damage
Old 05-08-2007, 08:29 AM   #10
anonimousbob
Distinguished Member

go and get a pussy ring (like an earring) but ask for them not to numb it. Also, ask if he wants to play while he's down there or if he wants you to play with him, if he agrees let him (or her, whoever does the peircing)

Ask me anything
http://anonimousbob.tumblr.com/ask

yes: secluded public, crossdressing,, chastity sexual, anal (including enemas if you want), slight pain, anything else not on the above list I can't think of right now

no: openly public/involving others, bodily waste, extreme pain

Add me at [email protected]
Check out my profile and album on Kinktalk
I am looking for a mistress to serve right now
Old 05-08-2007, 01:28 PM   #11
snufleufugus

jumper cables to a car... duh
Old 05-08-2007, 06:46 PM   #12
naughtygirl108

well then here are my results:
-ifound the stiffest clothespins and clipped them n my pussylips and i put one on my clit. it stung on the clit but everywhere else it hurt so good. it was so great of a pain that i clipped some on my nipples for more punishment.
-then i got a plastic ruler and spanked my naughty little pussy, it wasnt too bad but very much enjoyable.
-next i put the tip of a tube of toothpaste in my pussy and squeezed about a fourth cup into my pussy, ohh man that was good punishment, whoever suggested that, i wish you were there to shove that paste up my pussy yourself.
-the ice cube one was pretty fun, it mad me cum like a whore
-after that i stuck five ice cubes up my pussy and gave myself a hanging wedgie over the door. my feet were a foot into the air. it was good
Old 05-09-2007, 02:24 PM   #13
naughtygirl108

today i experimented with the tube on the vacuum. stuck it on my clit for as long as i could: about 28 seconds
Old 05-10-2007, 12:35 PM   #14
eddidde
Account Banned

put a bulldog clip on ur pussy, then tie it to a door and wait for sum1 to open it and pull the clip off.
Old 07-21-2007, 09:09 PM   #15
sonshinegirl653

instead of toothpaste spread vicks vapo-rub on your pussy-it hurts muck worse
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk